43: My Perfect Boyfriend

Calm Down Tiger

 

Captain’s POV

 

It’s 8:00pm already and we are still stuck in the practice room because P’Title is such a hardcore leader. Well—technically we appointed him because no one will take P’Plan and P’Gun seriously and Ai’Toptap and I are still young to lead those bunch of P’s. Actually, I am trying to divert my attention to the band practice and the upcoming performance tomorrow.

 

I don’t want to think about the problem in the house because P’Donghae has been sleeping in our room for few days already and when we asked him why—he said that he is afraid of P’Hyuk. We cannot blame him—P’Hyuk was so mad last Saturday and actually P’Donghae was complaining the other day about P’s drinking behavior. You see, our P’Hyuk has been drinking alcohol continuously for the past few days and P’Dongahe ticked off the other day and scolded him. Also, “Ai’, it’s okay na kharb~” Ai’Toptap told me because I sigh again. I should be the one comforting him because of his recent break up but he is the one comforting me now because I miss White so much.

 

We messaged every day and call every night but it isn’t enough for me. I want to see him—talk to him—hear his voice more—hug him—but I don’t want to make P’Hyuk angrier when he finds out that I disobey him again. We are about to go out to buy some snacks because P’Title gave us 15minutes break. Everyone looks so tired already—even Nong Heemi—and actually when P’Title saw Nong Heemi sleeping on the floor, he decided to call for a break. He really has soft heart for girls—especially those who are younger than him.

 

“MEAN KHARBBBBB~” I though P’Plan is already tired but his voice is as loud as it was this morning. I look in front and my eyes literally get bigger when I saw who is with P’Mean. I smile from ear to ear and never expect to have the same spirit as P’Plan just now, “WHITE KHRAB~” even Ai’Toptap cannot help but shake his head.

 

I run without thinking twice towards my boyfriend that has the same sparkle on his eyes. I put a good distance between us and surprisingly—P’Mark is not with them. I am starting to think that the three of them are a trio now, “I miss you na khrab!” that was the first thing that White told me but he didn’t hug me. I get it actually—he doesn’t want to make a mistake especially in front of everyone like what we did last time.

 

“Ahm—” I am still not the most vocal person in the word, “What are you doing here na khrab?” I asked him to change the subject but P’ still looks at me like he is memorizing every part of my face, “Aside from the fact that I want to see you khrab—” then he raised his both hands with plastic bags on it, “P’Mark said he cannot see the practice tonight na khrab because he will see someone again so he gave us money na khrab to buy you guys snacks~” see—they are trio already.

 

I look behind to see everyone and they are so unaffected by my outburst and even to P’Plan’s outburst—they all look like zombies but their eyes sparkles when they see the food on White’s hands, “Wow! What a great P’—” and surprisingly, Nong Heemi’s energy is back on top again. She looks at my brother and said, “Gege—you should call P’Mark and say thank you to him na kah~” she said with eagerness on her tone. I think—Nong Heemi likes P’Mark just like White.

 

“Woie!! You are smart na khrab Nong! I should call P’ to say thank you for the snacks tonight~” and my brother likes him too like they are long lost best friends. I shake my head and decided to focus on White. I haven’t seen him for days—I am not used to it. His eyes look so tired but his smile looks so captivating, “Are you tired already?” he asked me when I should be the one asking him. I shake my head and he transferred the plastic bags on his other hand just so his other hand can touch my cheeks, “You look so pale na khrab—are you even eating properly Cap?” what I really like about White—he always showers me with affect which I can’t do.

 

We are like opposite poles of magnets—but we complimented each other well, “I am eating na White but I think I am just nervous na khrab for tomorrow~” I said honestly because that’s how I feel right now. The last time we’ve performed was almost 1 and half month already. White continue to caress my cheeks, “Cap khrab—my perfect boyfriend na khrab—there’s no need to be nervous. Think about it—your brother is with you—your friends are with you—if one fails—everyone will fail—if one succeeds then everyone succeed na khrab—and if you fail—you will still be perfect in my eyes—okay?”

 

‘I hate him—arghhhh White!! Why did you say those words?’

 

I quickly turn away from him and I quickly see Heemi looking at me. She mouthed me a more embarrassing words, ‘He loves you!’ and I hope mother earth will eat me alive because I know my face is burning already, “Let’s—go back—na khrab!” I said loudly to make everyone hear it. No one complains and one by one starts walking back to the building.

 


 

 

White continue to fix the food that P’Mark provided for everyone and my brother? He is busy calling P’Mark, “Woie P’—why aren’t you here? Ai’White said you are the sponsor of our food na khrab tonight?” what a bold brother—his mouth doesn’t have filter. I shake my head while his voice is still as loud as the amplifier here in the room, “Ahhhh you were with that P’—but P’Mark khrab—why are you always together na khrah? You said last time that you don’t love him anymore? P’ will think na khrab that you still have feelings for him,” and he is still nosy.

 

“You know—my brother likes to make himself involve into something that he shouldn’t be,” I told White while he is opening the tupperwear with pad thai, “I think—your brother is involve already na khrab,” he said but still too focused on the food. “Woie—P’—of course you can! Let’s have dinner na khrab after performance na P’—I will bring Ai’Cap and Ai’White and Ai’Plan and Ai’Mean and Ai’Toptap, and Ai’Title—and even Nong Heemi!” I shake my head and just help my boyfriend with what he is doing.

 

I was trying to help but White keeps on stopping me, “Cap khrab—let me do it~” he said for the nth time because I don’t want him to keep on fixing everything while on the corner, P’Plan and P’Mean are tickling each other and on the other, P’Title is patting Nong Heemi’s head while she lays on P’s lap because Nong looks so sleepy already, and on the other corner Ai’Toptap is busy playing on his smartphone and of course my nosy brother is talking loudly to his phone—what is this? Are they going to let my boyfriend serve them?

 

“It’s okay khrab Cap. I don’t want you to get tired~” he said again and actually I don’t see any reason why I will get tired just by putting those foods on the table and by opening the lids of those tupperwares. “I will not—” “Cap—White wants to serve you na khrab—okay? I haven’t seen you for days and all I want right now is to pamper you as much as possible. After the performance tomorrow na khrab—I am not sure how long will I not see you again. Just let me—do this for you—okay?” I bit my inner cheeks to prevent myself from talking back. Just how lucky am I to have this guy in front of me as my boyfriend?

 

I sigh as a sign of defeat, “I will—do my best tomorrow White—so—only look at me—okay?” I said bravely before turning away from him hiding my burning face again for the second time.


 


 

WhiteCap reunited again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT A BOYFRIEND LIKE WHITE OMG!!! SO SWEEEEEET!!!