60: He Likes Me na Khrab

Calm Down Tiger

 

Captain’s POV

 

What am I doing here? Why did I get involve? And when did P’Gun become so close to these two evil Ai’s?

 

I keep on observing the people sitting at the College of Theater Art’s cafeteria. “I don’t get it why it’s so crowded here na khrab?” Ai’Cooheart decided it’s time to open his mouth. I sigh agreeing to him, “Ai’ na khrab, you told me that you will help me na khrab—right?” but P’Gun didn’t even beat around the bush. I can’t help but shake my head and continue drinking my thai tea.

 

When P’Gun called P’Plan, Ai’Toptap also stands up and said that he wanted to see Ai’Cooheart too so I thought I don’t need to be around them and sit there steadily in the practice room but Ai’Toptap pulled me out together with P’Gun and P’Plan. I tried asking help from P’Title to stopped us all because it’s practice time and it’s already late—like 6pm but P’Title just nods and said he will follow shortly after fixing the things in the practice room. Now, here I am, sipping my thai tea while listen to their conversation that I can’t relate at all.

 

“Chai—but you don’t expect us na P’ to grab a girl and said ‘Okay, date our P’ here,’ we are not that crazy,” Ai’Fluke said using his diva tone. I still don’t get it. Why does P’Gun need a girl? Or why does he need to date them? P’ only knows how to play around and not take things seriously. “Woie Ai’, I thought you have a lot of friends na khrab?” P’Plan also decided to join the conversation. Am I really the only one who doesn’t care and doesn’t get what’s happening or Ai’Toptap doesn’t have any idea too?

 

I look at my Ai’Friend who looks so interested with all the people sitting with us right now, “Exactly P’Plan—friends na khrab! What do you think of us? We don’t want to be friends with cheap people na khrab,” Ai’Cooheart said with the sweetest smile on his lips. I will never really understand his personality. My P’ sighs again like he is so problematic, “P’Gun, you need to listen to Ai’Cooheart and Ai’Fluke. Don’t be so impatient na khrab.” I was wrong, Ai’Toptap also got involve now. So only me will not join their conversation and will just drink my thai tea here quietly.

 

“Okay na khrab—so I think you should tell me first P’ your standards in girls—” Ai’Cooheart stopped talking and he looks like he is disgusted, “I realized how yucky it sound na khrab talking about liking girls—eww,” I somehow understand Ai’. He has been openly gay from a young age and never really tried liking girls before. I don’t think he has been attracted to any girls before—aside from KPOP groups that he enjoys dancing together with Ai’Fluke but he never really compliment any girls or even like any girls—well that was based on my observation and some rare stories from P’Title.

 

“Woie! I understand you so much Ai’. Girls are—the mental image na khrab is—torturing,” Ai’Fluke agreed with his Ai’Friend and here I am feeling entertained so suddenly. P’Plan and P’Gun on the other hand are both looking at each other and like discussing something which I am 100% sure are nonsense topic. “Well—okay Ai’—” P’Gun talked and I ready myself for my brother’s ground breaking response, “I don’t know what standard is na khrab or why do we need stand because girls are girls na Ai. They all have similarities—so as long as it’s a girl Ai’ then there’s no problem with me na khrab,” I snicker on how my P’ expressed his opinion. Right now, I can confidently say that, “I don’t think Ai’Cooheart—Ai’Fluke that my P’ needs a girlfriend na khrab,” I decided to help them translate what my P’ expressed just now.

 

They all look at me, even P’Gun, “P’Gun is slow witted and I am not sure na khrab what’s happening with him or why he is asking Ai’Cooheart and Ai’Fluke’s help to find him a girl na khrab but I am telling you—base on P’s answers—he doesn’t need a girlfriend na khrab, he needs someone who will hit his head,” my P’Gun is involve and I don’t want him to take rush decisions. Besides, I still don’t know what’s happening to him and why he suddenly wants to have a girlfriend, “Aren’t you being too harsh to Ai’Gun na khrab Ai’Cap?” suddenly P’Plan asked and he sounds so mad. I wonder why?

 

Ai’Toptap moved closer to me, “P’Plan hang on—” but P’ cut him, “Woie—why hit Ai’Gun’s head na khrab? Do you want him to go to hospital na Ai’? Your P’ didn’t do anything wrong to you na khrab,” I can’t help but shake my head because P’Plan is same with P’Gun. I look at my P’ and he looks so confused, “Tell me P’—why do you want to have girlfriend so suddenly?” I asked him straight to point. The magic in having a proper conversation to P’Gun is to ask him straight to the point.

 

P’Gun looks at everywhere but not my eyes, “Well—actually Ai’Cap—it looks like na khrab that P’Mark will start dating P’Best soon—” my eyebrow voluntarily raise by his statement, “I don’t want him to start dating P’Best na khrab!” I listen carefully and try not to interrupt him because I think I am getting confused with what he is telling me now, “P’Mark keeps on telling us that he isn’t interested with dating P’Best na khrab and I believe in him because I don’t have any reason not to believe P’—but last Sunday na khrab he told me to figure out what I feel and I am not sure what he was talking about na Ai’ then he suddenly insisted of dating P’Best again—so I got mad—told P’ not to see me for a while na khrab,” I bit my inner cheeks, I need to prevent myself from talking back.

 

“I don’t see any problem with that P’Gun,” Ai’Toptap suddenly talked but I didn’t agree nor disagree, I need to hear the reason first, “I think P’Gun—you like P’Mark,” Ai’ continues and people around us are not talking, “Of course I like him—” I sniff loudly by P’s answer, “He is like a good friend to me na khrab. He likes to take good care of many people and he likes to make people happy na khrab. I think P’Mark is a really good person,” I scratch my head a bit hard when I heard my P’s reason.

 

‘Why do I expect too much from P’Gun?’

 

“No P’—not—” “Ai’Toptap, I think you don’t understand why Ai’Gun looks so worried right now na khrab,” P’Plan cut my friend and I really hope P’ will say something useful or even something that makes sense, “Ai’Gun—feels lonely na khrab,” I face palm, “When P’Mark and P’Best start dating, Ai’Gun will be the only one without partner na khrab so Ai’Cooheart suggested to let Ai’Gun meet some girls na khrab because we all think that it will help Ai’Gun so much na khrab. He needs to find a lover and if he meets new people na khrab then maybe he will not be lonely,” I move uncomfortably on my seat and caught glimpse of Ai’Cooheart and Ai’Fluke both shaking their heads.

 

What should I do to my P’? “You see now na khrab P’Cap? We just want to help P’Gun.” Ai’Cooheart said and now I know what he wants, “We don’t think your P’ will realized it without making him realize—khrab? When P’Gun experience already having a girl lover na khrab—maybe he will know that he likes P’Mark more than he can imagine,” Ai’Fluke stated too and that’s the time I agree. “Chai—I understand now,” I said with heavy sigh.

 

I don’t want to put my P’ into trouble but he really need to figure out on his own that it looks like he is falling in love with P’Mark, “Arghh~” I messed up my hair and groan, “That P’—he really got my P’Gun this time!” and here I thought P’Mark already changed. I think he did something to ticked off my P’ this time.

 

“And speaking of the devil~” Ai’Cooheart said while looking ahead with smirk on his face. We all follow his gaze, “Woie—Ai’Plan—what is he doing here?” I heard P’Gun’s low whisper to P’Plan and tried to hide himself on P’Plan’s back but useless because P’Gun is way taller than P’Plan.

 

There, walking towards us are P’Mark, P’Mean, P’Title, White, and Ai’Ohm. Since when did they all join force?

 

I feel a light tap on my back, “Somehow—they really like grand entrance na khrab,” Ai Toptap whispered close to my ears and all I can do is chuckled, “Chai—maybe they thought they are in a lakorn drama.”

 


 

Mark’s POV

 

Finally, after 5 long days, I was able to see my Ai’Gun again. He looks so adorable hiding behind Ai’Plan but his hair stands out so much that even if he is in a crowded place, I can still point him out.

 

Everyone go to their boyfriends which makes me a bit hesitant because I am not sure if Ai’Gun and I are okay now or not. I stand awkwardly in front of the their table looking at Ai’Gun waiting for him to invite me in their circle, “Ahm—P’Mark, you probably haven’t met my best friend na khrab—this is Ai’Fluke,” I look at the owner of the voice and Ai’Cooheart has this sweet smile on his face again while pointing at the boy beside him.

 

He wai at me, “Sawadee khrab P’Mark, I heard a lot about you na khrab,” somehow, I don’t like the aura he has—it’s very identical to Ai’Cooheart. I wai back anyway, “Sawadee khrab,” because I have good manners. I never felt this awkward in my entire life—just now, “Ahm—P’Mark na khrab, what brings you here?” Ai’Plan asked and I smile looking at his direction with Ai’Mean all over him again. That’s the reason why I like it when Ai’Mean is around; he likes to claim his wife which is an advantage to both of us. Ai’Gun is free and Ai’Plan is free.

 

“I was supposed to be with—” “P’Best?” but I heard Ai’Gun’s voice—loud and clear so I smile, “Ai’August,” I corrected him but he still looks mad at me. I sigh and decided to squat beside him, “Look Ai’Gun, what I told you in the car na khrab last Sunday—that doesn’t mean Best and I are back together again na khrab,” I feel like I am explaining to a kid while people are listening to me too. Ai’Gun didn’t say anything, “Chai—I am really planning to give it a shot again na khrab—” “Why P’?” he cut me off and all I can do is sigh, “He likes me na khrab—and we used to date before—what other reason do I need Ai’Gun?” this time I asked him back, “Sometimes P’—you are making me confused na khrab. Anyway P’—if you want to be with P’Best then we all will be happy for you na khrab. I am just mad because you lied saying that you don’t have feelings for P’ na khrab but it looks like you still have some,” how simple does he really think?

 

I put my hand on his leg, “Thank you na khrab—really Ai’—I really appreciate that you are worried about me na khrab but I never lied to you—never Ai’,” because I never really lie to him. I am cunning and full of mind games but I never lied to Ai’Gun—or maybe the biggest lie here is getting back to Best. Ai’Gun smiles at me so suddenly.

 

‘This is so unfair Ai’Gun, you cannot smile at me like that when I am this close to you!’

 

“Okay P’—if you say so. Anyway, why are you supposed to be with P’August?” I guess we are back to step one again, “We are group mates for term paper na khrab,” I explained to him before standing up because my legs are giving up soon from squatting too much, “Oww—I see na khrab,” he nods again and again. Now, it’s my time to ask, “How about you guys—why are you all here?” I didn’t ask Ai’Gun, instead I asked everyone.

 

I just didn’t expect the person that answers me, “Actually P’Mark—P’Gun is asking Ai’Cooheart na khrab and Ai’Fluke na khrab for help,” Ai’Cap said something about help, “What help?” I asked again, “We—” Ai’Fluke said while pointing at Ai’Cooheart, “Are helping P’Gun na khrab to find girlfriend—P’Mark,” then he flashes the sweetest smile I’ve seen in my life.

 

‘!’

 


 

Quite long—neh?