121: How Did I Forget?

Calm Down Tiger

(A/N: A little recap. Mark arrived and tried his best to help Captain.

 

Anyway, I am really grateful to all people who keep on supporting me and my works. I hope you will stay with me until the end—which is still far hahahahaha.

 

PS. this is still on Mark’s POV because he has bigger role this time hahahahaha ^^

 

PS. For those who are reading Metamorphosis—please be patient—I want to make the gap between CDT and METHA to be bigger but hey—I am almost done with chapter 17 hahahaha)

 


 

Thailand Prime Minister Only Son is Gay

 

Late night date.

Holding hands.

Kissing in the park.

 

These pictures were taken last weekend when the only son of Thailand’s Prime Minister sneakily meets up with his boyfriend in King Rama IX around 8:15 in the evening. Accompanied by no bodyguards, the son, Khun ‘White’ Nawat Phumphonthingam went in the park just to see his boyfriend.

 

The controversial boyfriend is a third year student majoring in Music in the same university where Khun Nawat is currently studying.

 

There’s no report yet about his boyfriend and no official response yet from our Excellency Phanahuajaothan’s side.

 

Mark’s POV

 

As expected, the news came out first thing in the morning and Gun was calling me nonstop since 6 in the morning. When I arrived in their house, I saw not only 3 but 6 bodyguards outside their house and they all bow down at me.

 

“Khun Chai, your brother na khrab told us to follow your instructions.” One of them said and I haven’t ringed the bell yet to Gun’s house. The lights are on indicating that the whole family is awake.

 

I raise my hand, “The parents are your first priority. Don’t let them know that you are tailing them. Report everything to me, you have my line—and—never let any reporters or strangers come close or ask them any questions—especially—about their family—got it?” I said without looking.

 

“Khrab!” they all said in union before I gesture my hand for them to leave in instant or to hide.

 

I readied my smile before ringing the bell. Today—will be a long day.

 

I didn’t wait long; Gun’s Mae opens the front yard for me. “Ai’Mark, you are early dear. Good morning na kah~” she has the sweetest voice—very different on my own mae. I also love that she keeps on smiling even though she knows that their family is facing something big.

 

I wai quickly, “Good morning na  khrab Mae~” I started calling her mae since my last visit during our dinner. Gun insisted and his Mae and Pa only nod their heads—agreeing to my baby.

 

We both walk side by side, “Did you eat breakfast already dear? My husband made porridge for Gun and Cap—he makes good chicken feet porridge na kah~”

 

“Sure Mae, I’ll eat. Thank you na khrab~” one thing I’ve learned so far about Gun’s parent’s, they don’t take no for an answer especially about meal.

 

When we enter the house, I saw Ai’Captain and Gun sitting on the dining table with their Pa.

 

“Good morning na khrab~” I greeted everyone.

 

I walk towards Gun who looks perfect in the morning but his eyes looks uneasy. I sit beside him and kiss the top of his head, “Morning na kharb Gun,” I said softly. He looks at me and did his best to smile but failed, “Mark—what should we do?” he asked me but I only smile bigger to him.

 

I look pass Gun and saw Ai’Captain looking down, almost identical to Gun, “It’s okay na khrab Ai’Cap—let me handle,” I assured him and when he looks at me, his eyes are almost watery.

 

The family is still warm but the breakfast is a bit quiet.

 

I focus on my bowl of porridge and started eating. Mae is not joking she told me that Pa makes good chicken feet porridge, “This is good na khrab,” I said while smiling and somehow, their parents look happy.

 


 

We finished our meal after few minutes and both Gun and Ai’Cap are inside my car now.

 

Gun is on the passenger seat of course and Ai’Cap is at the back seat and he looks so jumpy. He keeps on looking at the window and keep on sighing, “Ai’Cap—” he looks at me, “Don’t be anxious na khrab. Your parents will be okay. I already sent people to look after them na khrab,” somehow his face lighten up a bit.

 

“Really P’?” he asked me and I nod.

 

I grab Gun’s free hand with my other free hand, “You too Gun—don’t worry na khrab—I am here—see—I will help,” I assured him and my usually chatting boyfriend only shows his precious smile to me.

 

University isn’t that far from their house but it’s too traffic today and I don’t need to guess why. Outside our university are hungry paparazzi trying to get in but the university already made a barricade and there are at least 2 police cars and 10 authorities outside trying to stop them.

 

My car has the university sticker so I can easily get in without letting the media notice me.

 

“I’m scared,” I heard Gun mumbles when we are trying to get pass the security of our university. We need to give out ID and scan it even though my car has the sticker. The security became stricter today. Aside from the first game where the media are and where we can pass easily with just my car sticker, the second gate also has some media too.

 

The guard asked for our IDs and that’s when Gun feel scared, “Why are you scared Gun? We are students here, we can get in easily,” I said still holding his hand that’s turning cold already.

 

Ai’Cap is silent at the back but comply when I asked for his ID.

 

“Here’s you I.D already na khrab. Be careful while driving, there are many students today!” the guard gave our ID’s back and reminded me to drive safely and probably slowly. I nod in response before driving away.

 

“See, it’s not scary—right?” I asked Gun.

 

His hand is turning warm now, “Khrab, I just—woie! I just don’t know if they will know that Ai’Cap is with us na khrab or they will know that Ai’Cap is Ai’White’s boyfriend na khrab. This is too scary—and what about in school na Mark? Will Ai’Cap be okay? What if someone will take his picture na khrab or will ask him questions?” now my baby is panicking.

 

I continue driving towards their faculty, “Okay Gun, you need to breath, love. First na khrab, I want you both to listen carefully to me—” I look at the front mirror to catch Ai’Cap’s attention and he did, “In the university, you can only hang out with people you know. Ai’Title, Ai’Plan, Ai’Toptap, Ai’Mean, Ai’Cooheart, Ai’Fluke, Ai’Ohm—or even with Ai’Yacht and from engineering na khrab—remember—they will protect you na khrab and they will not do harm to you.” I make a quick turn and their faculty is already near.

 

“Second na khrab, don’t talk or trust any strangers. If both of you—especially you Ai’Cap notice something strange na khrab—call me—message me—or tell your friends—but never ever trust strangers na khrab. Also—don’t answers any questions from them. Anything that you will answer na khrab—both of you—can be used against you Ai’Cap—or can be used against your family.” I stop in front of their faculty.

 

“Third na khrab, just trust in me. I will not put both of you in danger na khrab. Your P’Hyuk and I are doing whatever it takes just to minimize the knowledge of public na khrab about you Ai’Cap and about your family na khrab. Just—please—try not to get caught if you will meet up with Ai’White.” I finally said to them.

 

I know that Gun can understand me somehow and he will do everything for his brother.

 

I look at him, “Gun~” I called his name. He returned my loving gaze back, “I will go back here later na khrab to send you both back home—don’t go with Ai’Plan and Ai’Mean—okay?”

 

He nods, “Hum—we will wait for you na khrab,” he answered right away.

 

I sigh deeply before once again kissing the crown of his head, “I love you na Gun—did I tell you already?”

 

I feel a light hit on my chest, “Woie! You are cheesy na khrab!” Gun said but still, “I love you too na Mark. Thank you for helping Ai’Cap,” and damn I can do this protecting everyday if I will keep on receiving Gun’s love forever.

 

I watch how Ai’Cap and Ai’Gun walk out of my car and how people look and point finger at Ai’Cap. I watch until both of them are out of sight already before I drive away going to Engineering faculty.

 


 

This is not the first time I set my foot on Engineering College but somehow, these people are so alert looking at me. Maybe the news about Gun and I already reached them. Of course, they will not go easy on me especially knowing that I am dating their previous head hazer’s brother.

 

I ignore everyone even though some are snarling at me. I am not here to fight them; I am here to talk to their leaders.

 

I climb up the second floor looking for the computer lab that P’Hyuk messaged me. I told P’ anyway that I need some Computer Engineering and then some other people that he trusted and surprisingly P’ sent me a confirmation of meeting with his friends at the computer lab.

 

The last room from the left side of the main building.

 

I only knock once before turning the knob and saw at least 20 Engineering students inside.

 

I recognized P’Ngern and Ai’Yacht so I smile to both of them.

 

“Sawadee khrab,” I wai. Of course, I don’t want them to report me to P’Hyuk. But these people just nod at me like they don’t even want me here. Their brotherhood is crazily amazing.

 

I stand in front near the white board before smirking, “You might hear about me na khrab already but I will still introduce myself. I am Mark Siwat Jumlungkol na khrab, I am—Gun’s boyfriend na khrab.” With that I heard more snarling sound from the people inside the room.

 

“I am not here to fight with anyone na khrab and not also here because of Gun—but I am here because I need your help,” I stop smirking, I am here to ask favor. I can’t let them think that I am being arrogant, “As you all know, just like as planned na khrab, Ai’Cap’s news about dating the Prime Minister’s son na khrab broke out this morning and P’Hyuk wants all of u to protect Ai’Cap with everything we have.”

 

“You don’t really need to tell that to us Ai’Bastard, even without you, we will still protect Nong Cap!” Someone said but I didn’t try to find the person.

 

“I know, but this is different na khrab. Have you ever wonder why P’Hyuk asked my help? Because—I can do big changes. Now, my father’s secretary suggested to pull down or shut down news portal site na khrab on the internet which has the news about Ai’Cap. Of course, it’s not possible on facebook na khrab and other bigger social media but small sites and even the article itself—I believe Ai’Ngern can shut it down!” I turn towards my former soccer captain.

 

This is something that I’ve never seen from him before during soccer games—but right now—he has murderous eyes, no wonder he is from engineering, “Open up boys! We will hunt na khrab,” he said looking at me but actually commanding at least 15 people who are already sitting in front of the computer.

 

The loud keyboard typing can be heard all over the room while 5 people are standing near me now with Ai’Ngern and Ai’Yacht in it.

 

“What else did P’Hyuk said?” Ai’Yacht asked me.

 

I shook my head, “He just wants na kharb to minimize the knowledge of people about his family na khrab so that Ai’Gun won’t get involve as well. I will send Ai’Cap and Gun back home later to make sure that they are safe na khrab.” I answered.

 

Another P’ walks nearer, “I don’t know what kind of game you are playing with Ai’Gun na but try to hurt him and these people—all of us—will hunt you back na khrab,” he looks nice but his voice isn’t.

 

“I am not playing any games with Gun na khrab so rest assure—” only Ai’Ngern is wearing uniform so I assume that these are P’Hyuk’s friends, “P’,” I said.

 

“How about their Mae and Pa—will they be okay? Or should we try tailing them na Ai’Singto?”

 

“This kid probably got it cover—right?” this one is the P’Singto that Gun talked about before. I smile, “Yes P’, I sent 6 bodyguards from my family na khrab to tail after them. Don’t worry na khrab, they are trained!” I said assuring them.

 

“Damn! This kid has bodyguards na Ai’—he is probably rich!” this P’ is funny. The way he talks is funny—he is like Ai’Yacht in some ways.

 

He received a hit on the head from another P’, “Shut your mouth na Ai’Off! Of course he is rich! Don’t you remember na khrab? Ai’Yacht told us about his family na khrab and his individual asset na khrab!” I am not shocked hearing they did back ground check on me.

 

“Woie! Ai’Max! That hurts na khrab! Why do you guys keep on hitting my head na khrab?” P’Off complained and they become noisy just like how Ai’Title told me—they are indeed barbaric.

 

I sigh because I don’t have a lot of time today, I need to meet with P’Top after this, “Ahm—P’s—I don’t want to interrupt na khrab but I have another meeting na khrab. So—if P’s don’t mind—I just want to say that every time Ai’Cap and Gun are in university na khrab, I hope engineering student na khrab can keep their eyes on them. If you can send one of two boys—please do so na P’. I don’t want Ai’Cap and Gun to panic so please let’s do this secretly na khrab. Nowhere is safe na P’s and as much as possible I don’t want people to know more about Ai’Cap they are—”

 

“P’Ngern! We are already late na khrab!” suddenly, one engineer who is sitting in front of the computer interrupted me. We all look at the source of voice.

 

“What happened?” Ai’Ngern cold voice echoes and the guy gulp.

 

“They’ve got pictures of Ai’Cap and Ai’Gun during band performance na khrab. I think this is from their social media.” He said and I curse loudly.

 

I didn’t wait for the P’s to say something more to me, I run out of the room. I need to get back to the college of music quickly. Ai’Cap, Ai’Gun, even Ai’Plan, Ai’Title and Ai’Toptap needs to shut down their social media account.

 

Some people from the corridor got startle when I run pass them.

 

“God damn it!” I hissed and continue running.

 


 

Everyone from the college of music looks at me. I still have 10 minutes before the start of Gun’s class. He gave me his new schedule.

 

Why did I even forget about their social media?

 

I hope that Ai’Cap didn’t upload any picture with Ai’White. Good thing I don’t normally use social media so I don’t have to think about the pictures that I am uploading.

 

I am panting hard already running like a mad man but the hell I care.

 

Quickly, I spotted Ai’Plan outside the classroom but he hasn’t noticed me yet, “Ai—Plan!” I said in between my heavy breathing and when he looks at me, he frowns.

 

“P’Mark? What are you doing here?” he asked but I don’t have time for chit chat, “Where is—Gun?” I asked but he still frowns at me.

 

I shake my head and look inside the classroom—it wasn’t hard to spot him, “Gun!” I called him out and he quickly looks at me and smile.

 

He stands up and run towards me, “Mark na khrab, why are you back?” he asked me but I shook my head again, “Love—deactivate na khrab your facebook—and instagram na khrab,” I told him while trying to fix my breathing.

 

Both Gun and Plan are standing in front of me now, “Even you—Ai’Plan,” I added.

 

“Woie! I have so many followers na khrab P’Mark. I don’t want—” “Damn it! Please!” then I look at Gun who looks confused, “Baby, please! You can—activate it na khrab—again—but right now—you need to deactivate. The media na khrab—they found your picture with Ai’Cap—on social media. Please baby~” I begged him which I don’t normally do but if this will keep them safe them I will lower down my pride.

 

Gun nods once, “Okay na khrab—I will. Wait here, I’ll get water na khrab~” he was about to run inside but I grab his arm, “No need for that Gun—let’s go to Ai’Cap. We need to tell him too!”

 


 

By the end of the day, even though we did our best to deactivate as many facebook and instagram as we can, the media was still able to get Ai’Cap and Ai’Gun’s picture together with their P’Hyuk and I think that was during P’Hyuk’s graduations.

 

I reported to P’Hyuk and P’Hyuk said we cannot do anything about it anymore, at least no one knows that Gun is dating me and P’Hyuk is dating P’Donghae. Surprisingly, even P’Hyuk and P’Donghae deactivated their social media accounts.

 

The Engineering boys were able to shut down as many news portal sites as they can and bug so as many articles as they can.

 

By the end of the day, P’Hyuk, P’Off, P’Max, P’Singto, Ai’Yacht, Ai’Ngern, and I have our group chat on Line. I keep on posting about the current situation and they told me that the boys (engineering) are taking turns to look after Ai’Gun and Ai’Cap.

 

Every after class, Ai’Cap and Gun are also reporting to me if someone approaches them or who they are with which I really appreciate.

 

Up until now, I still want to punch Ai’White because I haven’t heard anything from him yet.

 

The bodyguards that also following Mae and Pa are reporting to me every now and then. It looks like many reporters are roaming around the area and trying to find Ai’Cap’s house.

 

I had a quick meeting too with P’Top and he gave me a contact person for one TV station and 2 reporters. He said that the TV station is actually one of our loyal costumer so they will do me favor but I need to use my family name while for the two reporters, it seems like they have payment problem so P’Top suggested me to help them out so that they do favor for me in return.

 

I can’t thank P’ enough for helping me and he told me that my parents aren’t really asking about me or curious about my activities these days. I am not afraid of them knowing anyway but I don’t want to pressure Gun in case he isn’t ready yet to meet my family.

 

All my efforts, at the end of the day, I am doing this to keep Gun safe.

 


 

This is a very long and handful chapter actually. I am so tired writing everything hahahahahha