53: You Taste Good

Calm Down Tiger

 

Hyuk’s POV

 

When Hae said we will go on a vacation, I never expect him to finish everything by himself. By finish means, he booked the earliest flight this morning, booked the hotel we will stay at, and even rented a car we will use for the whole trip. As a result, my Hae got so tired that the moment he lays on the bed, he instantly fell asleep, “What did I do to deserve you Hae?” I asked myself as I brush his hair using my fingers. He looks so peaceful and yet I made him cry for couple of days.

 

If Hae and I didn’t make up yesterday, I might crawl back to him the next day and beg for his forgiveness. I don’t think I will be able to make it without Hae. We woke up Ai’Gun this morning to give him the responsibility of being the older brother—because I think he is better than me, “Hae—are you really sure that I will be okay?” I asked him though I know it’s useless because his eyes are tightly shut. He moves to my side and put his arm around my waist because I am laying beside him, “Hum~” he mumbled before hugging me tightly. I can’t help but smile by his sleeping habits, “I love you~” I mumbled before kissing his forehead.

 

I move a little bit to grab my phone on the bedside table. I haven’t really opened my phone yet and I think most of the people are worried about me especially my friends. Actually, I invited most of them yesterday and they saw me with Hae while my baby was doing his best to make me calm. That was why I decided to turn my phone off yesterday so that no one can contact me and now I am turning it on while also looking at my peaceful Hae.

 

The moment my phone opened, it starts to vibrate nonstop—like crazy and dozens and dozens of notification came in. I don’t know where to start, Line, kakao, intagram, facebook messenger, twitter, messages, call logs, where? “Very stressful,” I mumbled before clicking my Line notification seeing hundreds of messages from my friends. I start off With Ai’Singto.

Ai’Singto: I was trying to call you na khrab but it says cannot be reach!

 

Ai’Singto: Woie! Ai’! What happened to you na khrab?

 

Ai’Singto: The gang is so worried na khrab to you!

 

Ai’Singto: Krist said he talked to Nong Gun, he said that you went back home na khrab with Nong Cap.

 

Ai’Sinto: Did something happen? Message me as soon as you read my messages!

 

Ai’Hyuk: I cannot contact you for a while. I am in Phuket right now na khrab with Hae.

 

What’s funny is—Ai’Krist messaged me too even though he got pissed off to me the other day. I am not sure if he is a good friend of mine or he is just a loyal wife to Ai’Singto.

Ai’Krist: Woie! Ai’Bastard what happened to you?

 

Ai’Krist: Your Nong blabbered so much na khrab! I don’t understand anything!

 

Ai’Krist: Last message na khrab because I am not Singtuan who is worried sick about you na khrab!

 

Ai’Hyuk: I am in Phuket right now, on a vacation with Hae. Will see all of you once I am back in Bangkok na khrab!

 

Now I understand why Hae wants to have a vacation now. Seeing all those messages from my friends are really stressful. I click my facebook messenger this time only to see Ai’Off’s name first message and he is typing as of the moment. I click it and scroll the conversation to his first message before I decided to turn off my phone.

Off Jumpol: Woie! your brothers were so great na khrab Ai’!

 

Off Jumpol: Why do you look like you are about to punch someone na Ai’Hyuk just now?

 

Off Jumpol: Woie! Did something happen?

 

Off Jumpol: You are online now na khrab Ai’!

 

Off Jumpol: Hello?

 

Off Jumpol: Hello?

 

Off Jumpol: WOIE!!!!!

 

Hyuk Niran: You are so noisy even on messenger! I will be out for week! I am on a vacation in Phuket with Hae! Stop messaging me or I will kill you once I am back in Bangkok!!

 

Off Jumpol: Wow na khrab! Is that honeymoon already?

 

Hyuk Niran: One more message and I will block you!

 

Wrong choice to reply to Ai’Off. He is so noisy even on messenger. I shake my head and not try to view anymore on messenger. I decided to click the call logs only to see 10 miss calls from Ai’Singto, 5 from Nong Ngern, 20 from Ai’Off, 15 from Ai’Yatch, 2 from Ai’Krist, 6 from Ai’Tor, 3 from Ai’Kao, and many more from my friends. Do they think I got lost of something?

 

I decided to stop looking at the notification and just send a message on our group chat on Line.

 

Ai’Hyuk: I really appreciate na khrab that you all are worried about me. I am okay na khrab but I need a peace of mind so stop messaging me or calling me for a while na khrab. I am currently in Phuket with my lovely wife, Hae. I will be back next week and I promise na khrab that I will tell what happened when I am back. Thank you!

 

And then I throw my phone on the bed because Hae moves again nuzzling his head on my chest. He must be really tired, “Why are you so adorable Hae?” I asked him only to gain another “hum Ukkie~” from him. I laugh savoring the moment—this peaceful moment we have right now.

 


 

Hae woke up before lunch time and he was so mad at me because I didn’t wake him up earlier, “I did baby but you were sleeping like a log,” I explained while wiping the ketchup off the corner of his lips. He is a messy eater, “We can roam around the place—we wasted 3 hours sleeping,” he complained again while grabbing another piece of chicken drumstick.

 

While he was sleeping, I cooked our lunch already which is a simple fried chicken, papaya salad, and of course fried rice. You see, Hae is addicted with Hangeng hyung’s Beijing fried rice. I don’t know how to cook well but for Hae, I asked Hangeng hyung to teach me how to make his famous fried rice. “How many times do I need to tell you to stop spilling your food Hae,” I playfully tell him while looking at his side with spilled rice all over the place.

 

Hae pouts and put down the chicken, “I cannot help it Hyukkie—I have to eat fast so that we can go out already~” he reasoned out though regardless if he is eating fast or not he will still make a mess. I shake my head and decided to eat my own meal but still make sure to look at Hae every now and then.

 

“Hum—by the way Hyukkie—let’s go swim later—okay?” Hae asked me which makes my head raised so quickly, “And what? Make people to look at your body? No way!” my possessiveness is something that I cannot control but Hae pouts again, “Isn’t that line should be my line Hyukkie? Do you remember when we went to Busan last summer?” I nod, “I almost put a leash on you Hyukkie—people are starring at my Hyukkie’s body and then that time you’ve become addicted to gym because of Siwon—I will kill that guy if he asks you again to go to the gym with him once we are back in Korea!” and Hae’s possessiveness is as bad as mine.

 

I laugh happily while savoring the chicken that I am eating, “Then do you remember Hyukkie—when I first went to your office?” I nod again, “Heol! Your female coworkers might bully you but they are also in love with you! Who even told you to dance during the new employee orientation?!” I remember how mad he was on our way to my apartment because my coworkers kept on asking about my number which I declined politely.

 

I soon grab the bottle of water and open one for Hae and put it near him and open one for me, “And that—arghh that time when your manager—arghhh I hate that girl—she said that she will give you a raise if you will try dating her—heollll!” I never keep a secret to Hae so he knew all of the stories involving about me and he never tried to keep something from me too. That is the secret why we seldom fight—like our only fight involves who will clean the house or who will throw the trash.

 

All I can do right now is to stared at the person who loves me regardless of my shortcomings and still stay at my side even though I pushed him away many times. I am not the perfect boyfriend that Hae thinks off but I will try to be one for him because that’s how much I love him.

 

He keeps on moving and speaking and making different faces while eating his meal and drinking water and I keep on nodding and laughing at his story. Soon, there is ketchup on his lips again, “You eat like a baby, Hae.” I said before putting one of my hands on the table that separates us and standing up from my chair just to lean forward to Hae and grab his chin using my other hand, “Don’t move,” I reminded him before leaning closer and the ketchup off the corner of his lips, “Hyukkie~” he called me out and I pulled out a bit to give him a quick smile, “You taste good, Hae,” I said before taking a quick peck on his lips.

 

“Taste like—” but his face is turning bright red already, “chicken~” I before letting go of his chin and going back to my seat. Hae shakes his head, “You are unpredictable and unbelievable!” such big words coming from Hae, “You love this unpredictable and unbelievable guy, Lee Donghae~” I reminded him which earn a grin on his face, “Neh! So—let’s swim later?”

 

I can’t help but laugh, giving up will not be on his dictionary, “Arraso—I can’t really win over you—neh?” winning or losing, if we are talking about Lee Donghae and I, I will always gladly lose for him. “Neh Hyukkie. I will fix my things already—okay?” he stands up already and run inside our room. It’s funny how he easily makes his mess but never learn to clean them. So I cooked and now I will also wash the dishes. But I am not complaining—as long as Hae is happy then I will also be happy.

 


 

I miss writing cute fluffy s for Eunhae my goodness~