120: Mark is In Control

Calm Down Tiger

 

(A/N: A little recap. Gun and Cap are back in Thailand now after their 2 weeks’ vacation in Korea.

Everything is going well—not until when Captain went back home and find White with his parents in their house together with their (WhiteCap) pictures being intimate.)

 


 

Mark’s POV

 

I’ve heard how Gun’s family defended and stand beside Ai’Captain during the conversation with White’s family. Honestly, I want to punch Ai’White right now because he didn’t move an inch so I feel bad for Ai’Cap—but I cannot risk on making Ai’Cap upset which leads to Gun being upset to me and also making P’Hyuk upset to me too.

 

I decided to show up at the right moment which brings me back now here in Ai’Cap and Gun’s room—again because Ai’White and his family already go back to their house or whatever they are going.

 

Gun’s arms are wrap around my waist while we are sitting on his bed and leaning my back on the headboard and Ai’Captain is on his side but totally quiet right now, “Hum—I don’t want to ruin the silence na khrab, but what’s your plan Ai’Cap?” I asked him making both of them to look at me. I can’t help but to rub my thumb on Gun’s arm, “I will agree to what you would like to do na khrab,” I added more.

 

I am the game changer of course but the commander will be Ai’Cap. This is more likely his battle so I want to know if he has an idea what he is getting himself into.

 

“Actually—” he sighs, “I was hoping that—ahm—P’Mark na khrab—have better idea—” he looks uneasy, “I mean—P’Hyuk talked to be before going back na khrab—and sort of tell me to—you know—trust P’Mark,” I think my breathing hitch when I heard that.

 

I am in bad shot with P’Hyuk—I must admit. I was really rude last time when he made Gun cried but—I never know that he will trust me this much.

 

“P’Hyuk likes Mark~” Gun mumbled and I can’t hide the smile.

 

I sigh happily, “Okay—but you Ai’Cap—needs to follow my lead—meaning I will do whatever it takes na khrab to protect you—especially when things went public. They will dig into you—your family na khrab—” I drop a peck on Gun’s head, “And your brothers—especially this guy that I love, so—you cannot question my lead na khrab—we will do this in the way that I think is right—got it?” I look straight into Ai’Captain’s eyes. I want to see him agree because I will not do this if he is unsure or if he will not trust me.

 

We look at each other for at least 15seconds before he sighs deeply, “I—” but he suddenly looks at the person that’s hugging me, “I will trust you the way P’Hyuk and P’Gun trusted you—P’Mark,” he said finally.

 

Again, I grin and kiss Gun’s head again.

 

“Gun dear, will Ai’Mark stay for dinner?” we all heard their Mae calling from the outside the door. I didn’t answer because I know—

 

“Yes Mae! Mark will eat with us na khrab~” that Gun will answer for me.

 


 

I drop my car keys on the bowl near my door and slump my tired body on the sofa in my apartment.

 

I got so tired.

 

Dinner with Gun’s family was really great. I love how warm his parents are. It doesn’t feel like they just got hit by the biggest shocked of their live which is Ai’White’s family.

 

Gun is really great—why didn’t we start dating earlier than this?

 

He pampered me so much I think I will get used to it. He scooped food for me tonight every time he sees that I am running out of it. He poured water for me, even fed me all of the dishes on the table. He is great I cannot say anything that displeases me about Gun.

 

Saying goodbye to him was really hard. He told me I can sleep over and stuff and his parents were laughing at him, even Ai’Cap called him clingy—besides, I am not confident enough to sleep again in the same room with Gun. With all the self-control I have, I was able to say goodbye to him, kiss his forehead good night and drives away from their house.

 

I grab my phone and the smile on my face disappears.

 

I type a quick message to P’Hyuk.

 

Mark: P’ na khrab—White’s parents arrived today and went to your house. Everything is still under control na P’ but the news will break sooner or later. Tell your men at engineering na khrab to keep a closer look. Media will start going to university soon.

 

When I heard from Gun what happened before I arrived, I know that Ai’White’s family cannot stop the pictures from leaking. It’s big anyway so what I need to do is to control it. Let them know lesser about Ai’Cap’s family.

 

P’Hyuk: What about my parents? Don’t they need protection too?

 

Mark: I’ll have it cover na P’.

 

Then I open another chat box—with my brother’s name.

 

Mark: P’, lend me at least 4 men.

 

P’Mawin: Nice talking to you too Mark.

 

Mark: Will you lend me or not?

 

I hate small talks with my brother. We are close with each other but we don’t like each other’s personality. Our relationship is very odd.

 

P’Mawin: Why do you even need them? Cannot protect your princess anymore?

 

Mark: My wife? He is safe and sound—but my future in law will not. So lend me!

 

Yes, we are close but I didn’t tell him about Gun. He probably tailed me—sneaky bastard.

 

P’Mawin: Invite me to your wedding.

 

I snort at the reply but he sent another message.

 

P’Mawin: Send me the address. They will tail them starting tomorrow.

 

Mark: Okay!

 

I am also wondering why P’Mawin have the security control of our family. He is like the boss already so most of the time I am being tailed by our family bodyguards—now P’Mawin knows that I directed this to him because I don’t want our parents to hear something from me. I am serious when I told P’Hyuk that my family will not be a problem with my relationship with Gun.

 

We aren’t traditional, one successor for them is enough. Meaning to say, I am the unplanned child of the family. When I was born, I was less the priority which I got used to already. P’Mawin will always be first at everything, either at choosing what dinner to eat, until to what school we will go—or rather he will go.

 

But hey! I don’t pity myself for it. I love being wild and free—and rich. My parents didn’t restrict me on how I use our family money. I can also choose whatever major I want for university. I can even choose my university since P’Mawin doesn’t want to study on the same university with me. I can also choose—the person I love because I am not the first born.

 

In terms of our company—I have enough shares in it though of course at the end of the day—P’Mawin will have the most share and will be the future CEO—I am still glad they gave something to me—I have my own money anyway and can make tons of money just like them without my family name.

 

P’Hyuk: Hey, actually—Ai’Gun and Ai’Cap messaged me na khrab just now. I don’t want you to get the wrong idea—I don’t like how you used the people around you and make a fool out of Ai’Gun before—but that doesn’t mean my judgement will you will not change. Thanks Ai’Mark.

 

I feel like my breathing become clear. What a life to live. I can’t help but to grin from ear to ear.

 

Mark: I know P’. I am glad!

 


 

I am out of university today. I need to submit my requirements for my new job. I did tell Gun that I will have my job as soon as I take my oath in our university in 1-week time from now.

 

I feel like I have an upper hand because the biggest coincidence in my life is happening right now. With our problem with the highest government official—I will be appointed at the Krasuang Watthanatham or the Ministry of Culture—a government branch.

 

I also check my phone with the latest report of the people I have.

 

P’Top: Ai’Khun Chai, they will release the news tomorrow. Are you sure you can control this?

 

(A/N: Don’t search. Some names are made up for the scene okay? ^^)

 

That’s my father’s secretary. We trusted him and has been working in my family since I was young.

 

Mark: Of course I can’t—but I will make the damage smaller na P’.

 

P’Top: Should we shut down all the news portal na khrab online Ai’?

 

I can’t help but grin with the message. I am still seating at the waiting room and still not done with my requirements and also I need to attend graduation practice later.

 

Mark: We can do that na khrab but I can do that na P’. Thanks for the help.

 

P’Top: Khrab, feel free to ask me for anything Ai’Khun Chai.

 

Then I look around. Ahh, I can’t wait to start working here and use all the resources I can find in here.

 

“Nong Siwat Jumlungkol kah, please go inside na kah!”

 

I smile widely before standing up and walking towards the open door.

 


 

I am so bored listening to our faculty dean. I don’t even know what he is talking about—probably about the graduation.

 

“Ai’Mark, please focus,” the light nudge and scolding came from my seat mate, Ai’August.

 

I didn’t even hide my boredom from him, “This is like a ing lullaby. When can we go home?” I asked him.

 

He sighs deeply, “In 30 minutes, please try to focus na Ai’Mark,” in University and same year as me, Ai’August is the only person I consider as my friend. Of course being with Gun, my circle of friends become bigger but in my classroom, I only hang out with Ai’August. First, he isn’t annoying. Second, he is sensible to talk. Third, Gun knows him too.

 

“I’ll try,” I said finally before looking in front.

 

Tomorrow—university will be a battle field. I need to inform everyone to stay on guard and also—I need to fetch Ai’Captain and Gun tomorrow. I need to them safely to university and pass the job to the engineering boys after.

 

“Ai’August?”

 

“hum?”

 

“Computer Engineering na khrab, can bug software’s—right?” Just making sure that I remember it correctly.

 

We weren’t looking at each other but I know that Ai’August is confused, “I think—ahm—Ngern is from that major na khrab, do you want to bug something?”

 

I grin, of course, my former soccer captain can help with the bugging. He will for sure—because of P’Hyuk.

 

I chuckled, “Nope, just making sure that my brain is still working well na khrab.” I answered right away.

 


 

Mark: Set me an appointment with engineering students tomorrow na P’. I need to tell them the plan.

 

P’Hyuk: You are in! I’ll message Ai’Yacht.

 

I find another chat box.

 

Mark: P’—tomorrow.

 

P’Mawin: Good evening to you too~

 

Mark: Yeah yeah~

 

P’Mawin: They are on position little brother. Don’t be such a worrywart.

 

Then lastly, my baby.

 

Mark: See you tomorrow morning Gun~

 

Gun: Good night na Mark. I’ll see you tomorrow! I hope the clock will be fast~

 

Mark: Good night! I love you, did I tell you already?

 

Gun: You did—why are you so forgetful na Mark. Always asking if you tell I love you to me?

 

Mark: Because I always want you to remember how much I love you~

 

Gun: Cheesy!

 

Gun: I love you too, Mark~

 

Tomorrow—we need to be strong for Ai’Cap. Tomorrow Gun, I will not let them harm your family.

 


 

For those who are reading METHA (OhmFluke) sadly I need to slow it down because they will meet each other soon and it means CDT story will enter in the plot soon so I really really need to make things a bit slower for that fic hahahahaha

 

Enjoy reading! And please vote and comment! ^^