118: I Need You Now!

Calm Down Tiger

 

Gun’s POV

 

Going back to the university isn’t fun anymore. We just got back from Korea few days ago and my whole body is still tired and aching because of the activities we did and the travel for the past few weeks—and lastly—Mark will not be around in university a lot because he is busy with the graduation preparation.

 

I put my head on my desk and sigh deeply. I don’t even want to go to the cafeteria to eat lunch because Ai’Cap will go to IC and he will eat lunch with Ai’White—also—Ai’White has been an instant celebrity with his current family background right now.

 

“Let’s go Ai’Gun! Don’t sleep there na woie! You aren’t talking much today. Are you sick or something na khrab? Do you want me to go to clinic with you na Ai’?” Ai’Plan of course will not stop talking to me. I don’t know why my best friend is very noisy today and have many questions.

 

I shook my head but still lay my head on my desk, “Not hungry na Ai’Plan. You can eat by yourself na khrab and I’ll stay here in the classroom~” I said lifelessly.

 

All I want is to go back home and not go attend my classes.

 

Ai’Plan, Ai’Title and I are all fourth year students now. The first week of class isn’t fun anymore. The professors gave us so many things to do.

 

I still feel Ai’Plan’s presence beside me. Sometimes I wonder why Ai’Plan and I decided to become friends. He is handful sometimes—like today, “Woie! Are you okay na Ai’Gun? You don’t sound like you are okay—do you want me to tell our professors that you aren’t feeling well na khrab and you want to go back home?”

 

I take it back—Ai’Plan is the best.

 

I smile and turn my head to his direction, “Really na Ai’Plan? But today we have homework na khrab and—” “hang on Ai’Gun!” Ai’Plan cut me in when his phone started ringing.

 

He didn’t really need to make it obvious that Ai’Mean is the one calling him.

 

“Hi Mean na khrab—khrab—are you here already? Woie!—just buy what you want na Mean—huh?—who??—why is he with you?” the sudden sweetness changed from Ai’Plan’s voice. I can’t help but to look at Ai’Plan. He normally is very sweet guy to Ai’Mean.

 

“You have your car na khrab—chai—then why do you need to go with him??—I told you na khrab that I don’t like him for—khrab—fine—but Ai’Gun doesn’t want to eat—chai khrab—he wants to go back home so tell P’ that—huh? MEAN!!” I don’t understand the conversation and why Ai’Plan yelled at Ai’Mean but that makes me sit up straight just to check if Ai’Friend is okay.

 

Ai’Plan’s face is turning red, it looks like he is a bit mad, “Shiya! Fine fine fine—we will go na khrab!” and suddenly he put down his phone and glared at—me? Why? What did I do?

 

“Alaiwa?” I asked confusedly but Ai’Plan continue to glare at me.

 

“This is all your fault na khrab Ai’Gun! If you just chose a better boyfriend na khrab—arghh—so irritating na woie!” he pulled his hair in frustration, “Let’s go na khrab—we will eat lunch even if you don’t like na Ai’Gun!”

 

I was really going to protest when Ai’Plan grabs my hand, forcing me to stand up and pulled me out of the classroom.

 

“Wai—wait—Ai’Plan—”

 

But that doesn’t even matter. He just drags me. Since when did Ai’Plan become this strong??

 

“Ai’Plan—”

 

I called out his name hoping that he will let go of me but he didn’t—he just keeps on pulling me.

 

I groan and just let him be.

 

We continue walking—I mean Ai’Plan continue dragging me towards the cafeteria. I told him that I don’t want to eat but he insisted and now I don’t have any choice.

 

I rolled my eyes when I see some students looking at us. Ai’Plan attracts a lot of attention today—or maybe because I changed hair color again. I am not sure which is which.

 

I feel better when Ai’Plan let go of my hand, “Why are we even—” “Here Plan~” but I was cut off again for the second time but this time by Ai’Mean.

 

I hate being the third person again; I don’t understand why they need to drag me to their lunch date.

 

I was ready to glare at Ai’Mean when I noticed a familiar figure holding a tray of food and walking towards the table where Ai’Mean is sitting. Instantly my mood lifts up and a smile forms on my lips.

 

I raise my hand and wave is excitedly, “MARK!” I yelled and my boyfriend suddenly lifted his face and smiles at me.

 

I run excitedly didn’t wait for Ai’Plan anymore and Mark put down the tray of food on the table. People are still staring; I don’t care to be honest because I’ve never been so glad seeing Mark in my faculty cafeteria. He didn’t tell me that he will be in university today and he isn’t wearing uniform. He looks really handsome with simple pants and shirt.

 

I stop in front of his open arms and immediately lock him into my embrace. I heard a handful of laughter from him, “Woie! Why didn’t you tell me that you will be here today na Mark?” I asked him trying not to sound like a kid because Ai’Cap keeps on teasing me about acting like a kid most of the time.

 

“Then—how am I supposed to surprise you na Gun if I tell you that I am coming?” he asked me playfully finally embracing me back.

 

I put my chin on his shoulder and inhale deeply, “Why surprise me na Mark? I don’t like being surprised. If you tell me you are coming na woie then I can buy lunch for you and maybe we can eat outside na khrab. You told me last night you have to finish the graduation practice na khrab—so why are you here today? Well you said surprise but are you done with the things that you need to finish?” I asked him again and again.

 

He hummed and said, “Still busy na Gun but I need to see you to have all the energy na khrab. P’ misses you so much because we weren’t able to meet for three day na khrab,” he answered me and then pull me out from the embrace.

 

When I look around, I noticed how people are looking at us. Before—when Mark was still telling people that he likes me and he wants me to be his boyfriend, my faculty mates are also looking at us—like this—but Mark isn’t telling them those things anymore—and Mark is my boyfriend now—so why are they still looking at us?

 

“Stop them Mean! I don’t like seeing Ai’Gun like that!” I heard Ai’Plan’s words and I don’t understand what he means.

 

Anyway, Mark pulled me down on the chair and he sits beside me. The tray that he was carrying has food, “When I have work already—P’ will bring you to a good restaurant—but since I am busy na khrab we will just have your cafeteria food—okay na khrab Gun?” Mark asked me and I can’t help but smile seeing all my favorite food on the tray.

 

I chuckled by the statement, “Woie Mark, I will eat whatever food you will bring for me na khrab. No need to go to good restaurant—but if Ai’Plan like—maybe we three can go—or maybe we can also bring Ai’Mean—” I look at my friends that I almost forgot I am with.

 

Surprisingly, Ai’Plan has smile on his lips now, “Ai’Plan likes delicious food na Mark—let’s bring him—and also—ahhh Ai’Cap—he has been stress a lot these day and isn’t eating a lot—maybe he will bring Ai’White too and—” I don’t know but I want to bring everyone with us.

 

“Khrab khrab—bring me!” –Ai’Plan

 

I feel a soft nuzzle on my neck but I didn’t look at Mark’s side, “You told me na khrab that you want to have a date with me na Gun—date is for two people—not a group date na Gun. We can ask them to come next time—but my first pay check will be for Mark and Gun only—okay?” and he blow hot air near my ears.

 

I shiver by it but didn’t focus on it. I feel like my face will turn red because of Mark. Slowly, I cover my burning cheeks using both of my hands, “WOIE!” I said loudly.

 


 

I almost didn’t let go when Mark said goodbye to me after lunch break. He said he will try to visit me since he still has a month of preparation. He also told me that after graduation he might be busy because he will start working soon.

 

Of course, I am happy that he will work soon and will be able to earn money just like P’Hyuk but I don’t like the idea of not seeing him a lot. Maybe Ai’Toptap was right when he told me the other day that if I didn’t reject Mark before—we might have started dating earlier and have more time together in the university.

 

Anyway, today—we don’t have practice because we don’t have performance soon.

 

Also, Ai’Cap was very forgetful today.

 

He even forgot to go back home with me, so now I am walking back home by myself after Ai’Mean stopped near my house.

 

But before I can even go in our house, I saw 3 back cars outside. “Woie, I don’t remember Pa buying so many cars na khrab!” I told myself—and also, “Why so many men wearing black suit outside our house?” I asked myself.

 

I almost run away when the men wearing suits look at me but didn’t stop me from going in our house.

 

‘Did Pa and Mae ask money from loan shark na khrab? But P’Hyuk is sending money every month na woei and we don’t have problem these days~’

 

I don’t know why but I readied my phone. I pulled it out of my back pocket and ready to call P’Hyuk or Mark in case something is happening inside our house.

 

“Mae—Pa~” I called out my parents before opening the front door but almost close it again.

 

“P’—Gun~”

 

I was so shocked when Ai’Cap sudden run towards me and hug me. He isn’t crying but close to it. Suddenly, I become so alert and scan the people sitting on the sofa inside our house.

 

I put my hands around Ai’Cap who is still hugging me tightly, “What is happening? Mae khrab?” I look at my Mae, “Pa khrab?” my Pa—and, “Ai’White?” but there are two unfamiliar people inside the house and Ai’White is standing near to where they are sitting.

 

I pat my brother’s back, “Ai’Cap—what is happening?” I asked him loud enough for all of them to hear.

 

Ai’Cap on the other hand hug me tighter, “P’—call P’Mark na khrab,” I don’t know why he wants me to contact my boyfriend but I seriously press my phone open which I didn’t notice I am gripping tightly.

 

I didn’t push Ai’Cap away even when I am already calling Mark.

 

I put the phone on my ears and wait for Mark to answer my call.

 

On the third ring, he answers, “Hello na khrab? Gun?” he sounds confused. I don’t normally call him so much.

 

“Mark na khrab—I just got back home and found three cars outside our house—” When I scan the living room, my parents aren’t looking at me but Ai’White is looking at me. He is nodding his head as if he is telling me to continue, “uh huh~” Mark responded.

 

“Then na khrab—there are many men outside wearing black suit na Mark, I got scared a bit—” “Did they do something to you? Touch you?” I shake my head though Mark cannot see it, “No Mark—but when I entered the house na khrab—Ai’Cap run to me and hug me—he is hugging me now na khrab and Ai’White is here and Mae and Pa na khrab but there are people I don’t know.” I don’t know how to continue anymore since as I said I don’t understand what’s happening.

 

“I’ll be there love, wait for me,” Mark suddenly talked which brings me back to reality.

 

I shake my head again, “Mark—I don’t understand na khrab,” and that’s my magic word for Mark to explain to me the things that I don’t understand.

 

I heard a long sigh on the other line.

 

“Pay respect na Gun—it’s the prime minister of Thailand na khrab and his family~” my boyfriend said on the other line and suddenly I grip my phone tighter and pull Ai’Cap closer if that’s possible and look at the people sitting in our living room.

 

“Be quick na Mark, I need you now!” I finally said.

 


 

The Storm is coming on the following chapters.

I am going to explain to everyone about White’s family so please be patient. Also focus on the details because damn—this will be big hahahahahahha.