130: What You Are Fighting For

Calm Down Tiger

 

Captain’s POV

 

P’Off and P’Singto dragged me outside after our eventful breakfast.

 

P’Yacht and P’Ngern are at the living room together with P’Mark, P’Gun, and White.

 

“Why P’?” I asked as soon as we stepped out of the house.

 

Both P’s are frowning, “Do you think your P’Gun is really okay na Ai’Cap?” P’Singto asked me with concern voice, “Do you think he understands the situation very well na khrab?” P’ has been our second brother especially when P’Hyuk went to Korea.

 

I smile and pat his shoulder, “Don’t worry na P’Singto, my P’Gun na khrab will be okay,” I assured though I am not 100% sure but I have faith with my brother.

 

“But—we are talking about whole Thailand na Ai’Cap. People will talk about your relationship with Ai’White and also now with Ai’Gun and Ai’Mark’s relationship,” P’Off lay down his sentiments but one thing I’ve learned being with P’Gun for all our lives being together, “He will—somehow manage na P’. When P’Gun cannot anymore—he will ask help na khrab because that’s how he is na P’s. He is not going to cry na khrab over this matter and probably will not call P’Hyuk to inform him na khrab—besides—he now have P’Mark and as much as I hate to admit it—P’Gun depended too much on P’Mark—they will both manage.”

 

P’Singto and P’Off still don’t look convince but that’s the only thing that I can tell them.

 

“Just—” I look at P’Singto, “How bad na khrab is the situation right now na Ai’Cap?”

 

I sigh deeply and pulled out my phone from my pocket and click the home screen button.

 

Since this morning, my phone has been exploding by hundreds and thousands of notifications form different social media accounts.

 

The first one that called me was P’Mark telling me that they are (White and him) on the way to our house but I told him that P’Gun was still at P’Plan’s house so when P’s arrived here we tried calling P’Gun many times. Even P’Hyuk called P’Gun because P’Singto called him early in the morning—telling him that P’Gun got exposed too—but P’Hyuk was not aware of the whole situation. That was also the reason why P’Hyuk’s closest engineering friends are in the house early in the morning.

 

“I tried na khrab—looking for a while na P’ and people have different opinions actually. Some are saying na khrab that in our society—it’s pretty common to be in same relationship now and that people should be open minded—” they both nod but I know they are prepared for the worst, “But—many people na khrab are blaming mae and pa for raising P’Gun and I in a wrong way that was why we ended up like this na khrab—” I feel a lump on my throat. This is bad—when P’Gun hears about our parents, he will not sit down anymore—he hates getting our family involve, “also—saying that P’Gun and I are gold diggers because we both chose such wealthy boyfriends na khrab,” I tried to forget some of the comments, tweets, dm’s that I’ve read so far.

 

“Ai’Hyuk will not like this,” P’Singto mumbles. I cannot agree more, “He will be furious, P’,” P’Off agreed right away.

 

I gulp down the lump and smile, “Can we—try not to tell it all to P’Hyuk na khrab P’s?” they both look at me—confusedly, “P’Hyuk has been enduring a lot na khrab in Korea and has been doing many things for our family na P’s. I’ve caused trouble already and don’t want P’ to get stressed more with additional problem na khrab—besides—I know that P’Hyuk’s friends will not let something bad happen to me and to P’Gun—so P’s—let’s not made my P’Hyuk worried for us na khrab,” because the guilt will not only eat me but also P’Gun.

 

There’s a long pause from the 2 P’s looking at me before P’Singto sigh and P’Off smile.

“Our little boy Ai’Cap grows up so fast na khrab,” P’Singto raffles and hair and I can’t help but to crack a smile.

 

“Woie~ I am not a child anymore na P’~” but I really like them—being my second brothers.

 


 

I thought the day will be over when P”Mark went home already with White around 6 in the evening but I was wrong. When both P’Gun and I enter our room, Mae and Pa follow us.

 

Now, our parents are sitting on P’Gun’s bed while both P’Gun and I are sitting on my side of bed.

 

“Mae,” I called out because this never happens before. Our parents are the coolest parents in the world. They are okay as long as we are okay and we are happy.

 

Pa smiles and Mae too but they don’t look happy at all, “We’ve been—very happy about the three of you na kah and how much you love each other,” mae said and I know she’s really proud of us—especially to P’Hyuk. Mae wasn’t entirely happy when P’Hyuk decided to work in Korea but she never stops him because Pa told her that this is for the best and P’Hyuk is the type of person who likes to challenge himself.

 

“You might both think na khrab that your Mae and I didn’t know what has been happening—but you kids are our children na khrab and there’s no way we will not know,” Pa said and surprisingly, P’Gun isn’t interrupting or saying something unnecessary.

 

Mae grabs my hands while Pa grabs P’Gun’s hands, “No matter what people say to the three of you na kah—Mae and Pa will always love you and will always be there for you.”

 

I gulp when I saw Mae’s eyes getting watery, “We fail you Mae,Pa,” P’Gun suddenly talked.

 

I nod in agreement, “We got involved na khrab into something like this na khrab and Ai’Cap and I know that we shouldn’t give more problem to the family na khrab—especially me because Ai’Cap’s issue isn’t over yet—and here I am—being part of the problem na khrab.” My initial response is to look at P’Gun.

 

“Gun~” –Mae

 

“P’Hyuk told me in Korea na khrab that my relationship with Mark na khrab will be a problem too but I am always like this Mae and Pa. You know na khrab that your son isn’t smart na khrab and isn’t fast at reacting to situations. Ai’Cap is younger, I should be protecting him but instead—P’Hyuk felt disappointed by me when he found out that I am aware of Ai’Cap and Ai’White’s relationship—” I don’t know why P’Gun is saying all of this things.

 

He continues, “Then I got into a relationship na khrab with Mark and P’Hyuk wasn’t happy about it and talked to me and Mark but I am still stubborn na khrab—I don’t even know if P’Hyuk supports my relationship now but I still want to be with Mark because—he makes me happy,” that sigh and smile when he said that P’Mark makes him happy makes a thug on my chest. My P’ is deeply in love with P’Mark.

 

“And I remember Mae and Pa always tell us that they will be happy as long as we are happy na khrab so I follow my happiness and forgot that—maybe I am causing problem to people around me. I don’t want to make problem Mae, Pa, but I just did—and I feel very sad about it.”

 

These sentiments inside P’Gun isn’t something that he easily confess everyday but hearing it now makes me feel bad too so instead of shutting my mouth, I opened mine, “I—I am sorry too na Mae, Pa~” and the overwhelming emotions are eating me.

 

“I told P’Gun not to tell anyone about my relationship with White at the beginning because I know na khrab that P’Hyuk will be not supportive na khrab. I know that he will not like it though I know that both of you will still love me regardless of my preference in love,” that’s how much faith I have with my parents.

 

I look at both of my parents and tighten my grip on Mae’s hands, “I also—know that—somehow—P’Gun falls in love with P’Mark but I want P’ to realized it by himself so I shut my mouth.” The whole trip in Korea made P’Gun realized his feelings, “I should have known White’s family background too na khrab but before dating him—before being the son of the prime minister na khrab—he is just White to me—my boyfriend na khrab. The one who will give everything to me na khrab—and his background doesn’t really matter that time—and I know—I know it should matter—but what can I do? I love him that everything doesn’t matter anymore,” do I sound selfish just now? But what can I do?

 

Pa smiles at us, the genuine smile, “I don’t know when did our kids started growing this fast na khrab but I feel happy that the two of you knows what you are fighting for na khrab.”

 

‘What—we are—fighting for?’

 

Mae smiles too, “We aren’t rich na kah and we don’t have a very good family background—but Mae and Pa will always be here for the three of you—for Hyuk, for Gun, and for Captain na kah. If we are up against our country na kah—then let it be. Mae and Pa will not just watch and let their kids get hurt—we are all together in this kids~”

 

Why do I feel like crying?

 

Why do we have such a wonderful parents?

I feel strong.

 

I feel like everything will be okay.

 


 

Don’t we all love a wholesome family?

Because I did hahahhaha ^^

COMMENTS?

SCHEDULE ALERT!!!!

Every time I update CDT (Calm Down Tiger) the next update will be for METHA (Metamorphosis) So that people will not be confused. ^^