58: #WhiteCap

Calm Down Tiger

 

Captain’s POV

 

Thursday morning, I woke up feeling so giddy because White called me first thing in morning telling me to wake up and he will pick me up after 1 hour. It’s so amazing how much he learn about me especially my morning routine. He also know where to buy our breakfast and what drink to buy for me—like right now, we are in my college cafeteria eating my rice porridge and steamed dumplings with iced cocoa.

 

“I don’t get it why you love that rice porridge in the morning Cap,” he said while looking at me because he likes to look at me when I am eating. I smile brightly at him and my reason is very simple, “P’Gun and I often get sick na khrab when we were young and Mae khrab usually make rice porridge for us every morning so I got used to eating it—even P’Hyuk likes eating this—when when I tell him to eat,” even talking about my P’ is getting better now for me. The reason? Last night, P’Donghae messaged me and said that P’Hyuk is doing well and there’s no need to feel worried and he is almost okay and back on track.

 

White nods his head, “But rice porridge normally is bland na khrab right?” he asked me before drinking his red lime soda. I don’t get it why he drinks soda in the morning, “And that’s the reason na khrab why I have dumplings. They taste good together na White—here—try it—” I said before scooping a spoonful of rice porridge and put a cut dumplings on top of it. I put the spoon in front of his mouth, “Argh—Cap na khrab—I am not really fan of—” I took the opportunity when he opened his mouth to shove the spoon in his mouth.

 

“Humm—yummy—right?” I asked him all smile even though I forced him to eat my favorite breakfast. White is not a big fan of sticky food like rice porridge so he really avoid eating it as much as possible, “Well—” he swallowed, “It’s okay na khrab, but still not my favorite,” he commented and it’s good enough for me. White adjusted so much for me and I am also trying to but when we are with other people, I feel shy showing him affection but when there are only two of us—like every breakfast—I know how to show some affection to him.

 

I shake my head while smiling, “You are like P’Hyuk na khrab White, he normally doesn’t get it why I like rice porridge na khrab but he still eats it when I said to eat it,” maybe one of the reason why I like White is because I can see so much similarities of him to my P’—not only with P’Hyuk but also with P’Gun. I admire my P’s so much so setting a standard that’s almost similar to them has been my dream before, “You know Cap—” he put down his drink, “I still can’t imagine na khrab Ai’Gun being a good and someone you can lean on type of brother,” I love how honest he is about my family member.

 

I put down my spoon in the bowl and support my chin using both of my hands, “Hum—P’Gun, where do I start na khrab?” I asked myself because I don’t think I will be able to finish talking about my brother. White also put his chin on his hand just like me but only using his one hand, “P’Gun and P’Hyuk are very different from each other na khrab. P’Hyuk is very strict and will do everything just to protect us na khrab while P’Gun is very—innocent. He easily trust people na khrab and he doesn’t have any issue with people—which is why an anti-social like me made so many friends—” I smile remembering the faces of those people who are part of my life now, “For P’Gun, life is simple na khrab. When I ask you to be my friend and you said no then it means we are not friends but if you said yes then it means we are friends—simple. But because I am a complicated person na khrab—I usually think a lot—P’Gun always get into trouble. Like one time na khrab, I pissed off higher level in high school na khrab but P’ talked to them and took all the beating for me. At the end, Pa got mad and thought that P’Gun got into trouble and P’Hyuk got mad and get back to those seniors na khrab.” P’Gun didn’t even cry even though Pa scolded him so bad while I almost cry that time.

 

“When we got back to our room na White, P’Gun asked me if I am okay. That was the first time na khrab I cried for P’Gun because he still cared for me even though he got into trouble na khrab because of me,” P’Gun for me is like a knight and shining armor but I know I shouldn’t relay on him, “That was the reason why I punched P’Mean before,” White suddenly raise his eyebrows, “The time you punched Ai’mean na khrab?” and I nod.

 

I sigh remembering how much P’Plan cried. P’Gun only thinks well when people he loves are involved. That time, P’Gun wanted to kill P’Mean already but I stopped him—I run fast towards the IC building and without thinking, I punched P’Mean so hard because if P’Gun will go instead of me, he would seriously punch the living daylight of P’Mean. “P’Gun is scarier than me na khrab when he is mad. Almost like P’Hyuk, that’s their similarities. He won’t think twice of sending P’Mean to the hospital after seeing P’Plan cried like that.” White keeps on nodding his head and I hope he will see different light on P’Gun.

 

“I should—” then he flashes me his bright smile, “Not make you cry na khrab or else Ai’Gun will kill me,” I know he is joking but I answered seriously, “He will—so better behave na khrab White~” I said sweetly in the end.

 


 

We didn’t experience any trouble for today and I am so glad. My classes were done and I was able to understand most of my lessons. And of course, White and I are walking hand in hand again on school grounds because my class ended pretty early. It’s only 4pm right now and I need to wait until 6pm for the band practice. White will stay too to bring me and P’Gun back home.

These days, P’Gun is too lazy to bring his motorbike because White always sends us home. Anyway, White and I aren’t afraid anymore to show up in public while holding hands though those fujoshi that Ai’Toptap said are still following and squealing whenever they see us, “Did you see this na khrab Cap?” and another thing, they posted lots and lots of my pictures and White pictures on different social media. Like right now, White is letting me see our pictures this lunch break that those people following us took. “They really don’t have anything to do na khrab, White,” I keep on complaining actually because it’s very uncomfortable.

 

White put his phone back to his pocket, “I saved most of the pictures na khrab. Those are good picture na Cap.” White is too soft and understanding to those people while I oppose because it’s invasion of privacy. “Woie—don’t frown,” White suddenly pulled my hand which makes me stumble a bit but I think he planned it so that he can put his hand on my waist, “You look so adorable na khrab like that,” I snorted when I heard the compliment—if that’s a compliment.

 

I put my hand on his chest to push him away, “I am not adorable,” I said but it’s useless pushing him off me because he grabs my waist tightly which makes it impossible for me to get away easily, “Aww—what compliment should I use na khrab for my boyfriend?” what I also realized about White, he is very playful. I shake my head, “Nothing,” I answered but soon I am hearing small squealing sound all over the place. White whisper in my ears, “Get ready for more pictures of us na khrab later,” and I know he is right. Our pictures will be posted all over social media again later with #WhiteCap.

 


 

Fluffy WiteCap everyone?