55: No Way!

Calm Down Tiger

Captain’s POV

 

White was right, when I talked to P’Gun the other night, he said that P’Hyuk told him to take good care of me for a while and when I asked him what can he say about the problem he asked me what’s the problem so I dropped the topic. Anyway, it’s already Tuesday and things seem to be back to normal—and White and I are not afraid to show to the university now that we are dating. Ai’Toptap told me that I shouldn’t be afraid anymore to express my feelings towards White.

 

Speaking of Ai’Toptap, he seems to be doing well—very well that I am so shocked. He told me that after they ate dinner after we won last Saturday, he decided to go to Chiang Mai with Ai’Cooheart and P’Title. He became the third wheel again of that couple but Ai’Cooheart did a great job making my Ai’Friend feel better. “What did you even do na khrab with them?” I asked him now while we are eating at the cafeteria. P’Gun has class and White only has 30 minutes break so I told him to just eat lunch in his college.

 

Ai’Toptap smiles at me, “Well—we roam around and ate some local food in the area na khrab and then P’Title left us for half a day because na khrab his parents need his help with their business na khrab so Ai’Cooheart and I were able to bond and talk for a while na Ai’,” it’s still a mystery for me how Ai’ was able to make Ai’Toptap feel better in span of 1 whole day. I frown, “Woie—don’t worry na khrab Ai’Cap, I am feeling better na khrab, really—and Ai’Cooheart didn’t do anything wrong. He just opened my eyes and hit my head hard na khrab!” I am still uncertain; it feels like I am missing something. “Okay na khrab, if you say so,” and I will find out by myself after this.

 

We just continue eating while I notice that there are people staring at us, “I am starting to feel uncomfortable na Ai’,” I mumbled while sipping the hot tom yang that I ordered. Ai’Toptap raised his head and look from side to side, “Ignore them,” he mumbled back and also continue sipping his own tom yang. But how can I ignore when they are so obvious, “Do you know them na khrab?” I asked him almost a whisper and Ai’ nods his head, “They also did that to me before na khrab. Those people Ai’—” then he looks straight into my eyes, “Are fujoshi na khrab!”

 

My head voluntarily create a frown, “Fujo—alaiwa?” I asked him and completely abandoned by food. Ai’ did the same and we both sit properly, “You know na Ai’—those people who like—a boy who dates another boy—like—they are like fan of those couples.” And like a light, I was enlightened by Ai’s explanation, “You mean—” “Chai Ai’—they are following you because they think na khrab that you and P’White are cute couple na khrab~” I didn’t say a thing anymore, instead I shake my head and think that those people don’t have anything to do in their lives anymore.

 

“But Ai’—how are things in your house na khrab? And also with P’White?” I think I like Ai’Toptap better when he is heartbroken, “You weren’t this nosy when you were still broken hearted na khrab Ai’—” I can make that joke now because Ai’ looks better now. In fact, he laughs at my comment, “Anyway, in the house? Hum Mae and Pa are okay with White na khrab and P’Gun is still the same but when he went back home na khrab last Sunday he looked a bit stress and I am not sure why because you know my P’—if he can’t figure it out—he will keep on stressing himself out. With P’Hyuk—I heard from P’Gun yesterday and P’Hyuk will be back this Sunday and they are doing well in Phuket—” I grab my drink to breathe a bit because I can’t speak like P’Plan and P’Gun, “With White and I—I am glad na kharb to be honest because White helped me a lot to forget about my problem. He is such a sweet person Ai’—and he told me that he will try to talk to P’Hyuk again when they went back home already which I really hope that P’ will listen and give his blessings already,” aside from my problem with P’Hyuk, I don’t have any major problem.

 

Ai’ opens his mouth but didn’t say anything. He smiles at me, “Why?” I asked him because he is scaring me a bit. What if he is still not okay? “Nothing na Ai’Cap. I am just happy that you were able to find your happiness even though you are such a stubborn person—” I almost hit him because of his words, “And I hope you will be able to fix na khrab the problem with your P’—I am really hoping for that na Ai’~” and his smile assures me that Ai’Toptap is okay—more than okay.

 

‘I will really find out what Ai’Cooheart did to make you okay now, Ai!’

 


 

Donghae’s POV

 

Today is Tuesday already but we still have plenty of time to spend here in Phuket. We just got into a little trouble yesterday because Hyukkie got drunk and there is only bad thing that will happen when he is that drunk, “Awww my Hae—I told you many times already how sorry am I—right?” he tried to touch my cheeks but I shrug his hand away, “I told you no more drinking Hyukkie,” I pout this time because right now—my whole body is aching like crazy but I forced myself to get up this morning so that we can push thru out plan for today.

 

“I promise na khrab—I will stop drinking too much Hae,” he keeps on sighing but I think I should be the one sighing especially about my condition right now, “Do you know how hard it is for me to even walk?” I asked him making him feel more guilty than even. We continue walking towards the sea side because I planned to go to Pa Tong today to play under the sun but how can I play? “Woie—should I carry my lovely wife?” He is ready to bend down already but I move quickly away from him, “Hyukkie—my body is still aching and you want to carry me? No way!” then I walk a head of him.

 

What happened? Why does my body aches so much? “Fine! Fine! Then no more! I am really sorry Hae, I didn’t mean to—” I turned around harshly, “do you—roughly,” his voice keeps getting softer and softer which makes me more irritated. Yes, Hyukkie did that to me. Last night, he was so drunk that I don’t remember how many times we did it. I am not a anymore—I know but doing it raw—without lubricant and proper preparation—he doesn’t expect me to open my legs for him and still be able to walk properly right? That’s the reason why I don’t want him to get drunk.

 

“I am hurt!” I stomp my feet but making my body ache in the process, “Sorry okay—but I need to prove those guys that I am capable to protect my wife—” I cut him again, “So you boasted and said you can drink more than them!” last night, there were group of boys that dared Hyukkie to a drinking contest. Hyukkie didn’t want at first but one of them provoked him by telling me to just spend time with them instead of Hyukkie. of course, this beast decided to prove to them that he can beat all of them—as a result—he got so drunk last night—and the rest is history.

 

He walks toward me, “What can I do Hae? I don’t want you to think that I am incompetent,” I hate it! I hate that he looks so little of himself, “Look Hyukkie—I understand that you want to protect me and prove to them that you are better than them—but if my body will be the sacrifice—then don’t do it anymore,” this is not the first time this thing happened that’s why I am educating my boyfriend so much, “Don’t look at me like a kicked out puppy Hyukkie—” I smile finally, “Fine—I enjoyed it—you did great—I think you did better than the last time we did it—BUT! I am aching all over and all I want right now is to take a rest but I also want to play at the sea right now~” that makes me sadder. I want to play but I don’t know how.

 

Hyukkie decided to finally put down our things and touch both of my cheeks, “Promise—no more drinking—no more forcing you—no more taking you raw—” I hit his chest, “But—if I have your approval—maybe—I can make up to you?” he whispered near my ears and I almost nod my head, “HEOL!!! HYUK!!! NO MORE!!” I said before pulling myself out from him and half run half limp towards the shore.

 

‘Do me? More? Are you kidding me? I cannot even lift my legs anymore!’

 


 

Gun’s POV

 

I look at the corner of the room while strumming the bass that I used last Saturday. My day looks so slow today and I am having a hard time figuring it why. I strum another time before sighing deeply, “Woie! Are you playing for someone’s funeral na Ai’Gun? Why does it sound so sad na khrab? Did someone die? Your dog? Oh you don’t have a dog—your cat? Oh you also don’t have one—your—no one died! Why does it sound sad?” Ai’Plan voice echoes in this empty rehearsal room. There’s only me and him in here because we don’t have practice.

 

I put down the bass and look at Ai’Plan, “I don’t know too Ai’—I don’t know what I am feeling right now na khrab. It has been like this na since Sunday.” Ai’Plan decided it’s time for him to sit beside me—and so he did. “Last Sunday na khrab? We were together that time right? We ate at that P’Best house and we helped Nong Rina with her declamation—then P’Mark was also there with us—but you know Ai’—I am starting to doubt that P’Mark and P’Best are just friends na khrab,” I look at Ai’, “Chai chai Ai’—I thought I am the only one who thinks that P’Mark and P’Best aren’t friends. You know na khrab, Nong Rina also told me na khrab that P’Mark always hangs out with his P’ and she just recently found out that they dated before—though I don’t understand why Nong said I should do something about it but I think it’s really weird na woie that P’ hangs out so much with P’Best,” I said my observation.

 

Ai’Plan put his hand under his chin and thinks deeply, “Maybe—” “Maybe?” “Maybe—P’Best wants to be with P’Mark na Ai’Gun!” he snaps his fingers. I nods my head, “Chai Ai’—but P’Mark said he isn’t interested with P’Best anymore. You told me before na khrab that 2 people shouldn’t be together if they don’t feel the same way for each other,” there are many things that I’ve learned from Ai’Plan because he has a boyfriend while I haven’t been in a serious relationship before.

 

We both sigh and now I also put my hand under my chin to think, “Last Sunday na kharb, you know Ai’Plan. P’Mark talked to me while we were on the way back home na khrab. He told me Ai’ that he would like to be with me so I told him we are together na khrab because I am inside his car—” “Chai Ai’—you are right,” see even Ai’Plan agreed, “But P’Mark laughed at me and said I am really innocent but I am not sure why he said that na woie. Then after that he told me that if I will not figure out what I feel soon he would really accept P’Best back and he lost me again so I asked him what does he mean and he said be P’Best boyfriend again. Then I got mad na khrab—I don’t know why I got mad at P’ I told him to not talk to me for a while if he will keep on talking about P’Best,” I look at Ai’Plan and he has a frown on his forehead.

 

He shakes his head, “Ai’Gun—I think you need to hear this from me na khrab—” I got nervous because today is one rare day where Ai’Plan and I are seriously talking. I nod my head ready to listen, “I think—P’Mark is—still in love with P’Best!” my mouth immediately open so wide, “Really na khrab? You think so Ai’?” I can’t believe that Ai’Plan figured it out while I can’t. He nods, “Chai Ai’—look—if P’ doesn’t have feelings for him then why does he keep on hanging out and talking about him—I doubt that P’ has feelings for you even before because he forgets you very quickly na Ai’—and maybe you just feel bad because soon P’ will have a boyfriend and you will be the single again in the group! I feel bad for you Ai’—really so I think—you should try to be in a relationship soon~” I nod eagerly hearing those words from Ai’Plan.

 

‘Ai’Gun! Why are you so stupid na khrab? Why don’t you follow Ai’Plan? Your friend is very smart na woie!’

 

“My goodness na Ai’—I never imagine that this is all about me na khrab,” I am so disappointed with myself. “I think na khrab—I need to talk to P’Mark again and tell him that I am sorry and I am wrong na khrab. I should be happy for him if he will be back with P’Best—right Ai’?” I asked Ai’ but actually the idea of P’Best and P’Mark—“You should be Ai’,” Ai’Plan said which only earns a nod from me but actually—I am not really sure why I can’t be happy. Is it because of P’Mark being in a relationship with P’Best soon or is it because I don’t have a girlfriend? I am not sure.

 

I sigh again and mess up my hair, “WOIE! WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME NA KHRAB?” I yelled loudly that Ai’Plan can only cover his ears. “I want to talk to P’Mark soon. I haven’t talked to him since Sunday night! Maybe he can help me find a girlfriend too na Ai’Plan,” I said again but when I look at my side, Ai’Plan is missing already. I look around, “You are so noisy na khrab Ai’Gun!” Ai’Plan already has his bag and ready to leave me. What a friend.

 


 

After Mark, White, Hyuk—now it’s time for Cap, Hae, Gun TT_TT