68: Evil Brother

Calm Down Tiger

 

Donghae’s POV

 

The day has come that we need to say goodbye to this country and go back to our own house. Last night, Hyukkie cried so hard because he doesn’t want to go back and yet he knows that he has to go. I am glad that Gun was able to make him feel better by saying that they will follow shortly after –well yeah it isn’t exactly like that but that was what he was trying to say—at least.

 

We arrived at the airport 3 hours earlier than the flight because Hyukkie’s Umma keeps on telling us that we should not be late for our flight. His Umma and Appa didn’t want to send Hyukkie to the airport again because they will only feel sad again, so we have Gun as the driver because Captain will be with White and inside our van was Kris who slept over last night in Hyukkie’s house. I found out that Kris is same age as Captain and he studies in different university. He wasn’t able to hang out with Hyukkie because he was stuck with his school works.

 

Heemi cried too last night because she will miss all of her new friends here especially the unni that she keeps on hanging out. “Did you message your friend already?” Heechul hyung asked his daughter because Heemi keeps on phasing back and forth for the good 5 minutes and you know Heechul hyung—he never waits. “I did Umma and she told me she is stuck in the traffic but her P’ is doing his best na kah,” there are still a lot of time so I think her friend will make it—while on the other side, “Why did you take long na khrab? I told you Ai’Yatch to stop playing—fine fine hurry up!” Hyukkie is so mad because he keeps on calling Yatch and Off and the initial plan was Yatch, Off, and Kris should be here together but as you know Kris decided to sleepover last night.

 

“Woie~ P’ it’s okay na khrab,” Captain said with White beside him. I can see Hyukkie and I with them because we are like that—so sweet—so supportive to each other. Hyukkie sits beside me and put his arm around my shoulder so all I can do is to lean on him, “Ai’Yatch kept on playing games.” He said with heavy sigh. He said that Yatch and Off will go here and send us off because he also need to say something to both of them. Maybe about their code again but I will not be nosy about Hyukkie’s business.

 

I am happy actually looking at these busy people around me—except Wang Qing, he is a normal chill guy. “But P’Hyuk, P’Yatch really likes playing games na woie~ He thought me some games na khrab and I really like it but Ai’Cap told me he will tell you that I am becoming addicted na khrab with games but it’s so weird na khrab P’ because I am not taking drugs na khrab or anything so Ai’Cap shouldn’t call it addiction—khrab P’? But anyway, I let Ai’Cap do what he wants because I became busy na khrab with school and I forgot about the games that P’Yatch thought me,” I am glad that I understand Thai as much as possible and Gun is using too much easy words. But I like that even in Thai, he has a lot of things to say.

 

I saw Captain hitting White’s shoulder because he started laughing the moment Gun talked about addiction and Hyukkie? He has this amused smile on his face—and he is telling me that he is not a stage brother to his two younger brothers? I think even if Gun will talk the whole day Hyukkie will still listen carefully and find it amusing. “Anyway, Nong White—” what I find amusing is that White is still shocked every time Hyukkie called his name.

 

Without thinking twice he run towards us and literally left Captain, “Khrab, P’?” he asked still and Hyukkie still has his smile, “I talked to you already na khrab last night, Ai’Gun can still protect Ai’Cap for a while but I know you also want na khrab to protect Ai’Cap so make sure that you will not bring my brother na krab to any harm—or else~” but Hyukkie’s smile while threatening White is very intimidating. White on the other hand nods his head again and again, “Woie P’Hyuk, you need to chill,” but suddenly Kris walks near us and honestly, he is making me feel calm for some sort of reason.

 

Hyukkie shakes his head, “You know that—” “I know na khrab P’Hyuk. Don’t worry—before he does something bad to our Ai’Cap here—he will face P’Gun na khrab and before I can even lay my hands on him na P’—P’Gun probably kill him first,” I know I should be amaze on their conversation but what Kris said and what he looks while saying those words doesn’t match up together. He looks too kind to have those words coming out from his mouth. While my boyfriend? He keeps on nodding, “You have a point na khrab Ai’Kris,” he totally agreed with his cousin.

 

I decided not to listen to them anymore because it’s not something about me. I just make myself busy by looking around the busy airport and thinking that the painful memories of Hyukkie and I together happened here in Thailand but also I’ve learned a lot from that experience. No matter how much Hyukkie loves me—it isn’t still an excuse to cross the limit between our relationship and his family. Now I know that Hyukkie didn’t mean to say that I wasn’t part of his family but he meant to say is that as his lover—I should always be by his side and not to choose sides.

 

“NONG HEEMI NA KAHHHHHHH!!!!!” I almost stand up by the loud shout we all heard and suddenly Heemi is jumping up and down, “UNNIE NA KAHHHHH!!!!” and with the same intensity, she shouted. What’s even funnier? Wang Qing only loses his composure when Heemi did some weird stuff, “Mei Mei~” he called her but Heemi already run and hug her friend. “Woie~ Unni, I thought we will not meet before I go back to Korea na kah~” Heemi sounds so relieved and I am glad that she found a real friend here in Thailand.

 

“Sorry na kah Nong, yesterday—P’Best na kah had an exam and I needed to be home na kah early so I wasn’t able to join you,” these two kids are so adorable. I feel Hyukkie pulling me closer, “You are smiling too much Hae. Do you want people to fall from your adorable smile?” he whispered to me and I can’t help but chuckled, “You are being possessive again Hyukkie,” I answered him back.

 

Heemi on the other hand walks hand in hand with her friend, “This is my beautiful Umma na kah—Kim Heechul~” she introduced her friend to hyung, “Wow! So pretty na kah~” and she sounds so amazing seeing Hyung. We cannot blame her, actually I also thought that Hyung was a girl when my cousin introduced him to me before, “Sawadee kah~” she wai at Hyung and hyung has this proud smirk on his face, “Sawadee kah~ No wonder my Heemi likes you so much—are you so honest,” and I knew he will say something like that.

 

Heemi moved to the next person who looks so cold, “And Unnie, this is Baba na kah—but you cannot call him Baba—only me, You can call him Wang Qing Gege~” I can’t help but shake my head. She’s really spoiled, “Sawadee kah—Wang Qing Gege,” and her Unnie really follows her instructions. Wang Qing only looks at them without saying anything—what a snob, “Let’s move~” Heemi announced and this time they are in front of us, “This lovely Oppa here is Donghae Oppa na kah and this is his boyfriend and Cap Gege and Gun Gege’s P’—Hyuk Oppa~” the other girl smiles bigger this time and I smiled back at her, “Sawadee kah P’Donghae—P’Hyuk. It’s nice to finally meet you two na kah~” and she sounds so happy meeting us.

Hyukkie and I wai at her, “We heard a lot about you from our Heemi here.” I said still with smile on my lips and of course, Hyukkie follows after, “I hope Heemi isn’t bothering you so much, Nong,” see—my Hyukkie is very nice. People just think that he is strict. “Aww—don’t make it sound like I am a problem na kah Hyuk Oppa. Rina Unnie likes to hang out with me na kah but her evil brother—” we all follow where Heemi looks and saw a guy standing awkwardly near the escalator not far from us, “Really likes to bother us na kah. I think he just can’t accept we have better friendship na kah compared to his failed friendship and relationship~” she must have hated the guy so much for saying those words. But is that okay? I mean—it’s still Rina’s brother.

 

“I am glad na kah that you understand my stress—” Rina started and I can’t help but think that these two kids are destined to be friends, “P’Best na kah always give curfew to me so that he come out at night. No wonder he doesn’t have lover na kah—because he is a bad P’,” my shoulder starts shaking while listening to these two kids complaining and Hyukkie taps my shoulder, “That sounds like you, Hyukkie~” I whispered making sure that Heemi and Rina won’t hear me. Hyukkie just kiss my hair, “I don’t know what you’re saying Hae~” he sing song.

Then after us, Heemi moved again, “And lastly na kah, this is P’Kris na Unnie. He is Gun Gege, Cap Gege and Hyuk Oppa’s cousin. He lives near Amphawa where we went na khrab yesterday,” she said while Kris chuckled by her introduction, “Aww thank you for your introduction about me na khrab Nong Heemi,” and Kris really likes leveling his eyes to whoever he is speaking because he bent down just to catch both Heemi and Rina’s eye sight. He patted both of their heads too, “As Nong Heemi said, I am Kris na khrab and you might probably see me a lot these day.” I am not sure what he meant by that but maybe it’s because he promised Hyukkie to check Captain every now and then.

 

Now, both Heemi and Rina have a huge grin on their faces, “Woie—sawadee kah P’Kris,” and Rina wai again, “You are as nice as what Nong Heemi told me last night na kah~” with that perfect manner, no wonder these two girls are all over Kris. “I hope Nong Heemi didn’t say something weird about me na khrab~” he joked around and Heemi playfully hit his arm, “Of course not P’~”

 

They are all talking to each other when suddenly; “P’HYUK NA KHRAB!!!!” another noisy person arrived—or two noisy people arrived. We all look at the other direction only to see Yatch and Off running like madmen towards us. They both look so tired from running, “Sorr—y na k—hrab~” Off said panting so hard when they stopped in front of us, Hyukkie decided to stand up, “You two—” and he shakes his head, “Let’s talk over there,” he commanded—like what he did when we went to his university.

 

Both Yatch and Off look at me with pleading eyes. I chuckled because they got Hyukkie this time. I tug his sleeves and immediately he looks at me, “Neh, Hae?” he asked with the softest tone he has, “Don’t get mad at them too much—arraso?” I even tilt my head to make me look innocent because there is no way Hyukkie would say no to me, “Neh—don’t worry Hae. I will talk to them nicely~” see. I won and on the corner, I can see thumbs up from both Yatch and Off.

 

The boys walk to the other corner and Heemi and Rina are done talking to Kris. Also, Rina’s brother decided to greet up too and he looks so nice, I don’t think he is what Rina and Heemi described, “Ai’—Mark will follow—” “P’Mark na khrab P’Best? Woie!! He didn’t message me about that na kharb! Thank you for informing us P’Best~” I can also feel bad for Best because Gun really likes interrupting people.

 

“Chai—he will follow and said we will eat na kharb—if that’s okay. I think he is near already. He wants to say goodbye to your P’—Ai’Gun,” why does Best sound so awkward around Gun? “Okay na khrab P’Best. I already messaged P’Mark na khrab he said he is running already here. Woie! I thought Ai’Plan and Ai’Mean will go today too but Ai’Plan messaged me and said he cannot go out of the bed today—I don’t know why he can’t na khrab but I feel bad of him because Ai’Plan is always cheerful na khrab—but good thing P’Mark can go and be like Ai’Plan substitute na khrab~” his statement has so many underlying stories but I doubt he understands it, “You really talk way too much P’Gun khrab~” Kris decided to join their conversation.

 

He was looking at Gun at one point then suddenly he looks straight at Best, “And—who is this P’Mark na khrab? It sounds like P’Gun is very interested of him?” he asked straightforward still with his best smile and Best is actually about to say something when I saw Mark walking casually near us, “That’s me na khrab—Nong~ I am Mark Siwat Jumlongkul—Ai’Gun’s friend,” what’s with the sudden cold air around us?

 

“Sawadee khrab P’Mark~” White wai at Mark and I remember Captain telling me before that Mark is an upperclassman in White’s college. Mark wai back, “Sawadee khrab—” then he looks at me and smile, “Sawadee khrab P’Donghae,” and wai at me so I did the same, “I am glad that I was able to arrive na khrab before your flight~” he said with same tone as Kris but has different feeling. Kris sounds really nice while Mark sounds—cunning.

 

“P’Mark na khrab! I am also glad na khrab you arrived—now everyone is here na khrab and we can eat lunch later na khrab after P’s flight. We will also go to Korea next month na P’ and Nong Heemi said you can stay at their house because their house is soooooo big na khrab! But—P’Best—are you also coming na khrab?” that’s the million dollar question, “Well—if my sister will go na khrab—I don’t have any choice—but we will go to our hometown na khrab for a week so—” “Woie! P’Best na khrab—we can follow after a week!” Rina cut her brother and he looks worried, “But—we don’t know where they live na Ai’~”

I was thinking too how to help these kids but, “I also need to visit Buu and Yaa na khrab so—we can all go there together~” Kris offered and now problem solved. Best looks at Kris—like he is measuring him when suddenly Yatch arrived and put his arm around Kris, “Woieeeee~ Ai’Kris na khrab! Don’t forget about me!!” he whined loudly and I feel bad for Kris ears, “Sawadee khrab P’Yatch—but you don’t need to make me deaf na khrab~” he greeted and complained at the same time and Yatch just laugh loudly, “I am not! But P’Hyuk told me na khrab to follow to Korea—soooooo I need to go with you too~ So don’t forget about me na khrab—” then Yatch looks at Best too, “The four of us can go to Korea na khrab together~” he announced and I don’t want to imagine their flight—never.

 

[Buu and Yaa – Grandmother and Grandfather in Thai]

 

‘Sorry to all the passengers who will sit around them~’

 


 

 I am a bit busy this week so please wait patiently~