123: College of Medicine

Calm Down Tiger

 

Gun’s POV

 

The next morning, Mark still insisted of sending us to the university but I remember talking to Ai’August the other day when I saw him in the university. He told me that today should be the last practice day for graduation because in two days will be the graduation ceremony already.

 

Ai’Cap and I are still alert with people, especially now that they saw my face too. Probably they want to know about Ai’Cap and will ask me many questions too just like what Ai’Plan told me and I don’t want to be the reason why Ai’Cap will be in danger. Also, I keep on seeing P’Hyuk’s friends around the area. I don’t know if I am being weird but college of engineering is a bit far from college of music so I am wondering what they are doing around my college.

 

“You aren’t eating your breakfast na Ai’Gun,” Ai’Title told me. It’s still early for class and Mark already left us. Today, even though I ate breakfast already, I am eating again with Ai’Title and Ai’Plan.

 

I blink few times, adjusting my eyes to the people sitting opposite to me, “huh? Ahm—it doesn’t taste good na Ai’,” I said as soon as I can and put down the spoon and fork. I actually love the food in front but I don’t have appetite right now.

 

My friends look at each other which I don’t know why before they both look at me, “Are you okay na Ai’Gun? Do you want to go to my parent’s café na khrab? Ai’Fluke is probably there na khrab. We can order dessert if you don’t want to eat rice~” Ai’Plan suggested which I shake my head quickly.

 

“Then, how about any drinks na Ai’Gun? I can buy anything you want,” Ai’Title suggested but again I shake my head and smile at both of them, “Woie! I just don’t want to eat na khrab. I will get fat na woie and Mark will find someone else na khrab~” I joked around.

 

Only Ai’Plan laughs but Ai’Title looks serious.

 


 

I was looking at the window the whole time during class. I was wondering if Ai’Cap is okay with Ai’Toptap but I cannot text them now or call because it’s still homeroom.

 

I sigh deeply and put both of my hands on my desk and lay my head on it while still looking at the open window.

 

“Ai’Gun~”

 

Will there be a time where I can go out with Mark and also with Ai’Cap without thinking of getting caught? Because hiding all the time is tiring.

 

“Ai’Gun!”

 

I also feel bad because Ai’Plan spends a lot of time with us rather than Ai’Mean.

 

“NAPAT NA RANONG!”

 

I stand up quickly. I didn’t even know how I do that but I stand up right away.

 

On the corner, I can see Ai’Plan shaking his head and in front I can see our professor shaking her head too.

 

“Khrab,” I said trying to hide my surprise.

 

The professor frown at me now, “Come in front na kah!” she instructed which I follow right away.

 

I walk pass my classmates and stand in front on the left side of my professor, “Khrab~” I said again and she isn’t smiling at all. I am in trouble for sure.

 

She handed me a folder, “Since you aren’t paying attention na kah in my class Khun Na Ranong, then just go to medical faculty na kah and send this paper to professor Nawut,” she said in normal tone which I can only hear for sure.

 

I sigh heavily and wai, “Khrab! Sorry na khrab~” I said and walk back to my seat to grab my phone on the desk, “Ai’Plan, look at my things na khrab,” I said because it’s almost the end of the class.

 

“Okay,” Ai’Plan said before I smile at him and walk out of the room with the folder on my hand.

 


 

I hate going to medical faculty. Their college is at the other end of the campus. They have their own hospital so their faculty is so big it needs to be separated from other faculties. Also, I didn’t bring my motorcycle or even the car because of Mark.

 

My only choice of transportation is the free shuttle from faculty to faculty but I am only lucky enough to ride the shuttle going to the faculty of medicine. Going back later will be hard because the shuttle service is done around 6pm.

 

I look around the big white building try to find the professors room but students aren’t around right now because it’s class time.

 

I don’t even know anyone from this faculty and—“Oh yeah! P’Tee na khrab!” I mumbled to myself and stop on my track.

 

P’Tee is Ai’Fluke’s dorm mate. He is very good to us and helps us all the time too.

 

I quickly pull out my phone and find his phone number which Ai’Fluke saved before on my phone in case we cannot contact him.

 

I put it on my ear and wait for P’ to answer the call.

 

On the third ring I heard a familiar voice, “Hello khrab?”

 

“Hello—P’Tee na khrab~” I said right away while smiling because P’ really is like an angel. He helps people who need his help.

 

I am standing in the empty cafeteria of College of Medicine with one folder on hand and another hand on my phone near my ear, “Hum? Ai’Gun?” he sounds confused.

 

“Chai P’—ahm—are you busy na P’? I am actually in the cafeteria na khrab of College of Medicine na P’ and I am looking for a professor na P’ but I don’t know where to find the professor—can you help me na P’Tee?” I asked him and tell him all the details.

 

I heard a handful of laughter from P’Tee and I can’t help but to frown, “Are you okay na P’?” I asked him in case he isn’t okay, I can go to him and meet him up and maybe help him.

 

P’ breaths heavily again and again but still chuckling, “No—Ai’—ahm—” then it looks like his laughter is gone, “I mean, sorry about that na khrab Ai’Gun. I actually have laboratory class na khrab Ai’ so I cannot go with you right now but the professors room are on the 4th floor na Ai’~” P’ finally said.

 

“Woie~ you said a lot na P’ before answering my question but thank you na P’. Sorry if you need to answer your phone na khrab while having class. I’ll look for fourth floor na P’~” I don’t understand why P’ needs to say something before answering my question but I am thankful that P’ answers it for me.

 

We say goodbye to each other but P’ was laughing when I ended the call. I don’t understand P’. Maybe he should study psychology like Ai’Kris so that P’ will not turn crazy.

 


 

Professor Wanut told me to hurry up because normally medical students bring their cars.

 

‘Woie! Medical students are rich na khrab!’

 

That was why the shuttle stopped around 6:00pm or 5:30pm here but when I came out of the building, the street lights are all open and the sky is turning dark already and also—it’s 6:05pm already.

 

I started kicking some random pebbles while walking to the empty street going to my faculty. It will take at least 20 minutes’ walk from here.

 

I was so bored that I also started playing music loudly on my phone since no one is walking with me. No one will tell me that I am playing too loudly and besides—I already missed the practice so I need to make sure that I am practicing too.

 

“Woie~ this is so boring~” I complained while still kicking the pebble and also letting myself feel engross with the loud music.

 

I am only walking for good 5 minutes when I feel a sudden vibration from my phone and the music sudden stopped. I also stop walking and grab my phone on my back pocket and check is something is wrong.

 

The screen is black, “Woie! No battery na khrab!” I said in frustration before putting the phone back in my pocket.

 

I continue walking and stop kicking the pebble because it’s totally dark now. I cannot see the pebble anymore. The street lights look so many when I look ahead. The next faculty will be another 10 minutes’ walk from here which is Business Faculty.

 

I suddenly turn around, “Who is there?” I asked. My voice sounds alert.

 

I scan the area and try to find anyone but didn’t see anything. I look from left to right before looking in front again and try to walk a bit faster this time.

 

Again, I feel like—someone is walking behind me.

 

I don’t get scared easily unlike P’Hyuk and Ai’Cap but this place doesn’t have a single person right now and Ai’Mean told Ai’Plan and I before to not walk alone at night time without any people around us.

 

I also learned from P’Hyuk.

 

There was one time when Ai’Cap and I were young, some bullies followed us which put me into trouble because I did my best to protect Ai’Cap and when P’Hyuk saw us going back home with crying Ai’Cap and with me full of bruises—the next day—P’Hyuk punched all of those kids. Since then, P’ always tell us to be very very careful and I think I should have brought Ai’Plan or Ai’Title with me right now.

 

It’s obvious already, I am half running and half walking and the person following me is also doing the same.

 

“Stop following me! I know how to fight!” I said without looking back.

 

I continue half running half walking and my heart is beating so loudly.

 

“Stop! Please!” I said again feeling desperate but then—suddenly—someone grabs my shoulder and turns me around.

 

I didn’t know these people. There are two of them, one [woman] is holding a notebook and pen and the other one [man] has a camera around its neck and a pen recorder.

 

“Who are you na khrab? Why are you following me?” I asked right away and also brushed off the hand on my shoulder. Mark would be happy when he finds out that someone is touching me casually.

 

Though I don’t understand what is the meaning of casually.

 

The woman readied her pen on her notebook while the man pushes forward the pen recorded near me, “We are from Thai PBS World na khrab. Khun Gun—”

 

“How did you know my name?” I panicked. I step back but they follow me and trying to get near me. Maybe this is what Ai’Cap means whenever he tells me that I am invading his personal space.

 

“We know you khun Gun, you are khun Captain’s older brother na kah and your younger brother is dating our phanahuajoathan’s son na kah,” I gulp loudly which I think got recorded from the recorder when I heard some information about my brother and about Ai’White’s family.

 

“We are here na kah to ask some question na khun. We’ve heard that you are very close with your brother khun Captain, can you tell us na kah how they started dating?”

“I don’t—”

“Where do they normally go on a date na khun?”

“Whu—what?”

 

“What can you say about homoual relationship na khun? Are you okay with your brother’s choice in gender preference na kah?”

“Wai—wait~”

“Are you also in a relationship right now khun?”


“That’s private na—”

“How about your oldest brother na kah? We heard that he is currently in Korea na kah, what did he say about your younger brother’s relationship?”

“Hang on—wait—my P’ is—”

“And how about your parents na khun, what did they are? Are they happy? Are they angry? Are they sad?”

 

I am losing my mind now—Ai’Cap is right, I am be crazy and will be crazier soon because I cannot complete a sentence with this female reporter in front of me. The other one is shoving his recorder in front of my face.

 

I want to run away and go with Mark or with my friends and probably by now Mark is already in front of my faculty, I need to go back.

 

“I need to go!” I said loudly but the reporter put down the notebook and grab the recorder while the male one started pointed his camera very near my face that I need to cover my lens with my hand.

 

“Can you share something about khun Captain? How is he as a brother?”

 

“I am not sharing anything na khrab!” I finally managed to say something in complete sentence but they are so persistence.

 

The flash of the camera is literally blinding me because it’s so near, “stop—”

 

‘Mark~’

 

“Please stop~” I plead again but no one is listening to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?”

 

[A/N; Honestly, I think—Gun being tense and all—he is becoming aware of the things happening around him and as a defense mechanism he is looking his sense for himself. Like he focuses so much on Captain that he forgot to look after himself.]

 


 

Captain’s POV

 

P’Mark is tapping his left foot loudly and I am fidgeting beside him while P’Plan is walking back and forth and P’Title keeps on calling using his phone again and again.

 

I look at my wrist watch, it’s 6:50pm already and everything is dark already.

 

“Tell me again—” I got startle when P’Mark talks. I look at him and boy—he looks so angry right now, “What did Gun do again?” he asked calmly but he is like the calm before the storm right now.

 

I gulp loudly which I am 100% he heard, “He—our professor na khrab told him to go somewhere na P’ and he told me to look after his things na khrab,” P’Plan said but his voice is shaking. Who wouldn’t be scared right now?

 

I want to say something but I don’t feel like I will help him at some point. P’ is so worried that my P’Gun is missing and no one knows where he goes. When P’Mark arrives 30minutes ago, he was furiously looking for P’Gun but no one knows where he is. P’Plan’s professor isn’t in the university too.

 

“Look P’Mark, you need to calm down,” P’Title said and he even walks near P’Mark but P’ throw his daggers to him, “Calm down? Calm down? My boyfriend na khrab is missing and no one knows where he is and you are asking me to calm down?” his voice keeps on raising.

 

I keep on gulping, I don’t want P’Mark to be angry because no one can control him—and the only person who can is missing.

 

“P’~” I called out.

 

“His phone isn’t ringing na khrab, you all don’t know where he go! How do you expect me to calm down? These days—you all know that it’s very dangerous and yet—” P’ cannot finish his ranting anymore. I feel bad for him.

 

I bit my lower lips and try to look in front to see if P’Gun is coming or not and on the distance I can see two walking figures. I squinted my eyes to look clearly and the walking is getting nearer and clearer until, “WOIE! P’GUN!!” I shouted and didn’t wait for everyone. I run towards the figure.

 

They are still a bit far but I run.

 

The person walking beside P’Gun is very familiar that I wai, “Sawadee khrab P’~” I said with worried voice.

 

He has his arm around P’Gun and my P’ is wearing another university jacket, “Wadee Ai’Captain,” he wai back at me but bring back his arm on my P’.

 

I was about to say something when I feel a very scary aura behind me.

 

P’Gun on the other hand looks so tired and isn’t talking much.

 

“Sawadee khrab P’Tae~” the people behind me said. P’Tae—yes—Ai’Fluke’s older brother.

 

I gulp and don’t want P’Mark to explode especially now that P’Tae has his arm around P’Gun, “P’—what happened to my P’Gun na khrab?” I asked him.

 

P’Tae sighs, “He got into trouble na khrab. Can we let him sit down somewhere na khrab? He must be so tired and scared,” my heart beats fast hearing P’Tae’s statement.

 

I nod and ready my hands but, “I’ll take over my boyfriend na khrab,” P’Mark was faster. He is already standing in front of P’Gun and his hands are already grabbing his arm, “Gun—love,” his voice sounds so soft.

 

Yes, we are talking about the same person who was raising his voice in front of P’Title a while ago.

 

P’Gun didn’t say much but willingly go to P’Mark’s embrace.

 

We all follow P’Mark who is supporting P’Gun towards his car. Good thing P’Title opens the passenger’s seat door already and P’Mark was able to let P’Gun sit there. When P’ was able to let go of my brother’s hand—he suddenly talks, “No—Mark—please,” he begged.

 

I can only watch my brother but don’t know what to do.

 

“Shhh—I’ll stay,” P’Mark said softly and let P’Gun holds his hand while he is standing up and not closing the door anymore. Now, we are all looking at P’Tae.

 

I stand beside P’Plan while P’Title is beside P’Tae and P’Mark of course is standing opposite to P’Tae, “What happened to Ai’Gun, P’Tae?” P’Title decided to ask again and this time P’Tae sighs deeper.

 

“Well—actually na khrab—I was at college of medicine na khrab today—you know that my brother—Ai’Fluke’s dorm mate na khrab is from that college—right?”

I nod but not P’Mark.

 

“I was worried about Ai’Fluke recently and decided to asked Ai’Tee if he knows anything about my brother but he was busy so we decided to just talk again later in their dorm na khrab.” I didn’t actually know that P’Tae and P’Tee are close to each other.

 

“Then—on my way back—a bit far from college of medicine na khrab already, I heard some noises na khrab like someone arguing and then I tried to ignore it. I am not in my university na khrab so I can’t cause problem here but then—I recognized Ai’Gun. He looks sort of scared and he was raising his voice already so I decided to bragged in na khrab—”

“Who are those people?” the icy cold tone is back again. I didn’t even ask anything, just observing. P’Mark looks at P’Tae like he is an enemy and not a friend.

 

P’ on the other hand shakes his head, “Like—I think base on the things they have—probably reporters na khrab,” but my heart rate double up again.

 

I suddenly feel guilty, “re—porters?” I asked slowly and P’Tae looks at me, “Chai—one has pen recorder and the other one has camera na khrab and it was so near Ai’Gun’s face. I think—he seriously got scared,” P’Tae took a glance at P’Gun. Now I understand why P’ looks scared right now.

 

“Who?” –P’Mark

 

“What?” –P’Tae

 

“The reporters na khrab, who are they?” P’Mark asked again but I feel scared. P’Mark is scary but scarier when it comes to P’Gun.

 

“P’Mark~” –P’Plan

 

I gulp again, “What—will you do P’?” I asked him and without even looking at me, P’Mark said, “I’ll let them pay for harassing my boyfriend!”

 


 

Okay—let me explain. I was so busy last week—it was ticketing for Super Junior Super Show8 in Manila and I was so stressed out getting a perfect seat so I was in front of the mall 2:30am in the morning and was number 1 on line hhhhhh (I got good seat and good ticket so all is well~)

Then LOVE BY CHANCE SEASON 2 happened and do you know how many people I chatted and call? I was like a crazy person jumping around and feeling happy especially for Mark and Gun. You all know how much I Iove MarkGun right? So—I was ecstatic with the whole Love by Chance and my MarkGun and also about the story of KlaNo—and so I forgot to update hahahaha and now here I am updating lol.

 

Please comment and vote ^^