111: What Will Happen to Me?

Calm Down Tiger

 

Toptap’s POV

 

It was crazy this morning.

 

We woke up with loud banging sound of our room and when I opened mine—I shared with P’Yacht and P’ looked so irritated when I opened the door. The one banging was actually P’Wang Qing and when I asked he said that P’Best was panicking because he woke up and can’t find Nong Rina.

 

We thought that was all but P’Wang Qing added that Nong Heemi is also missing. It looks like both Nong Rina and Nong Heemi run away and no one noticed them.

 

P’Heechul was worse than P’Wang Qing, P’Dayu, and P’Best combined. He was so close at calling the police but P’Hyuk arrived and told everyone to calm down.

 

We were all dazed, still tired from yesterday and here we are lined up in the living room trying to think where Nong Heemi could and Nong Rina possibly be.

 

We all calm down when Nong Rina called her brother and told him where to find them. Nong Heemi was sulking when they arrived home with P’Heechul scolding her and all. I don’t know I am too confused with everything—until the truth came out.

 

No one was prepared when Nong Heemi told everyone the reason why she ran away. Turns out, Nong was mad at P’Wang Qing and P’Dayu because they hide their relationship. Not even P’Heechul was prepared for the news.

 

P’Dayu explained what was happening and Nong Heemi was yelling and stuff—feeling betrayed because his closest cousin hide his relationship. I really don’t understand—so now we all finished eating lunch in silence and Nong Heemi is still isn’t talking while Nong Rina looks normal. Anyway, she still got scold by her brother for going out without informing him. P’Best is such a stage brother just like P’Hyuk.

 

Everybody let Nong Heemi by herself because P’Heechul told us that Nong is stubborn. She will not change her mind quickly so people should give her space to breath.

 

After lunch, I went out to the supermarket with Ai’Captain because he said he likes to eat ice cream—I am not sure why. He isn’t the type of guy who likes sweet, “what do you like Ai’?” I asked him leading the way while pushing the push cart.

 

Since we are already in the supermarket, might as well I should buy something to bring back home like ramen and some condiments to cook some Korean food. Mae likes Korean cuisine, she told me to bring back home some ingredients.

 

“Hum~”

 

I look behind only to see Ai’Cap walking slowly while looking at his phone with frown on his forehead, “Ai’Cap~” I called him but he is still too focused on his phone.

 

I stopped pushing already and waited for him but he really didn’t notice me stopping so he hit the push cart, “Woie!” he shrieked before finally looking at me.

 

I only stared back at him, “Why did you stop na khrab Ai’Toptap?” he asked me still massaging his waist that bump on the handle of the cart, “I was talking to you na khrab but you are too focused on your phone na Ai’Cap. Are you okay?” I asked him back.

 

Since yesterday, he looks troubled. I know he is worried about P’White with his family issue but it isn’t that complicated—right? He sighs, “I don’t know na khrab Ai’. I’ve been messaging White na khrab but he isn’t replying much,” he answered and he really looks so worried right now.

 

I put my hand on his shoulder and I look at his eyes, “He might be busy na khrab helping his parents na Ai’Cap with the problem. Don’t push him too much. He will eventually tell you,” I said. Ai’Cap needs to have some faith to P’White.

 

But he still looks restless and unsettled, “I’ve—” he cut it down, “I’ve—” he said again before hanging his head low, “I’ve tried searching na khrab,” he said finally.

 

“Searched what na Ai’?” I asked him and this time I totally abandoned the cart and put both of my hands on his shoulder.

 

Ai’Cap isn’t weak. I don’t know why he is acting like this.

 

He slowly look up at me—with small voice he said, “White’s family na khrab~”

 

I nod my head, “What about his family?” I asked finally.

 

We keep on running in circle in this conversation, “His father na khrab—I thought it might be a coincidence na khrab that his last name is the same but Ai’Toptap—it isn’t.” Just who the hell is his father then?

 

‘What is P’s surname again? Phumphothingam—right?’

 

Ai’Captain shook his head harshly, “His family na Ai’Toptap—White na khrab—is the son of Thailand’s prime minister na khrab!”

 

And that’s how my hands fall off his shoulder.

 

I shake my head in disbelief, “No way—I mean—are you sure na Ai’Cap?” then this is much complicated than a simple perjury—and what will actually happen to P’White and Ai’Cap?

 

Ai’Cap nods his head firmly, “He is—I knew there was something off na khrab. Whenever we talk about his family na Ai’, he always dodged it and try to open up a new topic na woie! Then he told me about the perjury case na khrab and I am not stupid not to know what kind of people can commit that kind of crime na Ai’. You should be in the government system na khrab! Then—because I was so worried last night—while P’Gun was sleeping, I started searching for the perjury cases in Thailand na khrab and on the headline—it’s about White’s father na khrab—with White standing beside him.” If he can cry right now, he will. But I know Ai’Cap—he will not cry here.

 

I gulp many times, trying to compose myself. I need to be the friend that Ai’Cap offered to me when I was still heartbroken.

 

I put my hands again on his shoulder, “And—did you tell P’White about this?” I asked him but I received a nod, “I did—I did na khrab—but White told me to not think about it,” and I know he will think about it.

 

He grabs one of my hands on his shoulder and squeeze it tightly, “How can I not na Ai’Toptap? He is my boyfriend na khrab—and I don’t want to be selfish but—what will happen to me? What will happen to us na khrab?” his voice is slowly getting smaller and smaller.

 

Now I get it why he is so stressed out. He is afraid that P’White’s family status will affect his relationship with P’White. As much as I know—since P’White came from a very good family background—and I remember that P’ is an only child—this will be very hard for Ai’Cap to be part of P’s family.

 

I gulp—I want to be Ai’Cap’s strength right now. This is the least that I can do for him right now. When I was at the lowest point of my life, Ai’Cap picked me up and helped me get back on track. I need to be his feet this time, “Calm down first na Ai’Cap—” his eyes cannot focus on one point—he isn’t calm.

 

“P’White loves you so much right?” I asked him and he nods, “Then believe in him na Ai’Cap. Believe in him—and we will all walk thru this once we are back in Thailand na khrab!” I said with all the confidence I have. I know this is hard—I know it’s close to impossible—but if their love is strong enough—then nothing is impossible.

 

Ai’Captain nods—he’s still confused—but he nods, “I—I’ll tell this na khrab to P’Hyuk and P’Gun!” he said with determination.

 

I sigh, “Is it really for the best na khrab?” P’Hyuk is hot headed and P’Gun is a bit slow. How can they help?

 

But Ai’Cap nods again—he is sure, “I will not hide something again to my brothers na Ai’Toptap. Regardless if they can help or not na khrab—their support is enough for me—to at least fight once we arrive back in Thailand.” And I got my answer with that statement.

 

Ai’Cap matured a lot. He learned from his previous mistakes about hiding something from P’Hyuk. I am so proud of his growth—but I need to know what’s happening in Thailand—who can I ask help then?

 


 

I told you—the drama is still there and not only for Captain and White—there are more to go~