46: I am Still an Option—Right?

Calm Down Tiger

 

Mark’s POV

 

When I arrived in Siam where my wife’s band will perform, I quickly saw the Nong that Ai’Gun said lives with them right now—but I also saw Ai’Gun’s brother. Being a good mannered person and of course to not commit the same mistake as Ai’White did, I quickly wia at them, “Sawadee khrab~” I said right away and everyone wai back at me, “You are?” P’Hyuk asked and I can feel my heart on my ribcage already, “Woie—P’Mark kah!” the Nong called my name and I smile at her.

 

‘You need to make a very good impression Mark.’

 

“Oppa—he is Gun Gege’s friend,” she backed me up which is quite impressive. But I don’t think P’Hyuk is very easy to impress. He looks at me with his sharp eyes, “I remember you na khrab during my birthday—you arrived with the Nong that said he is Ai’Cap’s boyfriend~” I gulp. Did I just dig hole to myself when I brought Ai’White with me last time? But I still maintain a smile on my face, “Ai’White? Ahhh—that Nong. We are from the same college na khrab P’~”

 

I need someone who can save me because I don’t think P’Intimidating will believe all that I will say—then—a divine intervention happened, “Hi Mark—I heard many good things about you from Gun~” I voice coming from P’Hyuk’s side speaks. My smile grew bigger, “P’—” “Donghae,” he said and base from Ai’Gun’s endless stories, P’Donghae is his P’Hyuk’s lovely wife. “Gun told me that you’ve been a good friend to him lately. I am glad that you two are okay now.” And it sounds like this P’ knows what happened to us before.

 

I chuckled, “It’s not very hard na P’ to be Ai’Gun’s friend,” scratch that, I want to say husband, “I also heard a lot of good things about you na P’ from Ai’. Nice to meet you~” then I offer my hand and P’ quickly grabs it and shake it. I hope P’Hyuk will be this easy—but I doubt especially now that he is looking at my hand and P’Donghae’s hand.

 

‘I think I will like P’Hyuk—we both have the same possessive energy emitting when someone touches our wife.’

 

I let go of P’s hand in case P’Hyuk will grab him, “Ahh—P’Mark—these are my parents na kah—my Umma Kim Heechul and my Appa Hangeng~” now I know why this Nong looks peculiar to me. She has a very interesting family. Again I smile at them, “Nice to meet you, P’s,” I will be always grateful to my Mae for educating me so much about good manners.

 

We all decided to sit at the first row because this is where the bands friends and families are. Soon I saw Ai’Title walking towards us with a small guy beside him, “Woie—Nong Heemi~” he called this Nong that suddenly become so silent. When I saw them last time, I thought Ai’Title and this Nong are dating because they look so close together—but looking at them now—I think Ai’Title just sees her as a baby sister because she’s way younger than all of us here, “Annyeong—Gege,” she smiles a little but Ai’ smiles too big but the guy beside him smiles bigger than anyone else here in the row.

 

“Woie—sorry na khrab—sawadee khrab!” then quickly, Ai’Title and the guy beside him wai at all of us. We wai back, “P’—ahm—is it okay na khrab if I will left Ai’Coohert here with you?” where did I hear that name before. “Okay na khrab Ai’,” P’Hyuk said with double standard because he is smiling at Ai’Title but to me a while ago—he looks like he will kill me anytime. Ai’Coohert actually looks like a lovely guy, “I will sit here with them na Title. You can go back to your band na khrab,” he mumbled but loud enough for me to hear and I think for this Nong beside me to hear.

 

‘Woie—Mark! Your wife tells you about Ai’Cooheart!’

 

A sparks lit up from my brain when I suddenly remember, “Ahh—chai—Ai’Cooheart is Ai’Title’s boyfriend na khrab!” I said a bit loud which makes both Ai’ to look at me, “Chai—P’—he is my boyfriend na khrab,” suddenly this Ai’Poker face looks so proud of his boyfriend. I just smile and didn’t say anything anymore. This is getting more and more interesting honestly.

 

I was forced to move out of my seat because Ai’Cooheart wants to sit in the middle because, “I need to take a video of my boyfriend na khrab P’,” he said it nicely but I am starting to doubt if this guy is really lovely. He keeps on emphasizing the word boyfriend every time he can and it looks like Nong Heemi is uncomfortable sitting beside him. I decided to contact Best. He said he will be here soon with his sister. Let me tell you—that guy is a real bastard. I am lucky that he is not my brother because he uses his sister a lot.

 

When we were dating before, their parents didn’t want to expose their youngest daughter to our relationship. They said that Nong is so young to know about boy’s relationship. Best and I respected that so I wasn’t really able to meet her before but base on his stories now—his parents are still strict as before. One of them needs to be home before 8pm or else both of us will be dead meat so he forced a curfew to her sister to be home before 7:30pm so that he can go out late.

 

Aside from that, Best has a big sister complex. He never stop talking about his sister that it feels like I know her sister more even if I haven’t met her yet. “Woie—where are you na khrab?” I quickly said when he answered the phone. “We are walking already! Where should we find you na khrab?” he asked me too and I can hear some noises in the background. I sigh, “Front seat na khrab,” I answered back but feeling proud that I am here, “Woie—how did you get a good seat?” this guy is so clueless. I whispered the next words that I said because I don’t want P’Hyuk or even Nong Heemi to hear me, “Because my wife saved this for me na khrab—now hurry up! The show will start soon! I haven’t even seen my lovely wife na khrab!” but all I hear is the sound of the disconnected line.

 

‘He is soooooo annoying!’

 

I suddenly feel a hard hit on my head and when I look, “WOIE!” I said angrily because Best just hit me hard and beside him is a stunned Nong which I am 100% sure I saw already before. “P’Best khrab—how do you know P’Mark?” she asked confusedly but, “Unni~” Nong Heemi interrupted already. Now I remember her, when they ate at IC she was with them, “This is my sister na khrab, Ai’Rina—and Ai’—this is—Mark na khrab—” but before he can even finish talking—Ai’Rina pointed her accusing finger to her P’, “Oh my goodness na P’—you are—P’Mark’s ex-boyfriend na khrab?” which makes Best mouth to hang open.

 

I laugh at this crazy brother and sister. Nong Rina looks pissed off and Best looks so confused, “Arghh—I hate you P’—you are ruining my ship na kah!!!” she stomps her feet and run towards Nong Heemi. On the other side, most of Ai’Gun’s family members aren’t paying attention to us especially P’Hyuk. He looks so cold again, “Why? Why? Did I do something?” he asked again and again but Nong is already talking to Ai’Cooheart, “P’—ahm—is it okay na khrab if you move here so that Nong Heemi and I can sit together na kah?” I decided to move on my own already to make two spaces for the two girls but Ai’Cooheart scans them both, “What if I said no?”

 

‘Uh—oh~’

 

“I will—” Nong Heemi was about to say something, “I am just kidding na khrab. Go on—you can sit here na khrab. I can still record and watch my Title very well here~” and he instant move while emphasizing the words ‘My Title’ this time. I wonder if he has something that he wants to say. We all settle down after a while and I completely ignore Best because he looks so conflicted about his sister.

 

Ai’Cooheart is already seated very well with his smartphone on video mode already and the two Nongs are busy whispering to each other. So the setup is; P’Hyuk, P’Donghae, P’Heechul, P’Hangeng, Nong Rina, Nong Heemi, Ai’Cooheart, Me, and Best.

 

“How did she know?—Mark—tell me!” Best is still not moving on about his sister but I am not really going to talk to him—not now that the show is staring. I sit up straight and the crowds are roaring high in the air and I can feel excitement all over my body. I make sure to stop myself from screaming Ai’Gun’s name because his family is with me. I need to behave very well, “HUWAHHHHHHHHHHH GEGE~” but Nong Heemi is not holding back as well as, “P’ KAHHHH!!!!” Nong Rina and also, “TITLE NA KHRAB!!!” Ai’Cooheart. They look so scary to me so suddenly—like they are preparing to fight or something.

 

I quickly type a quick message on line to my wife.

 

P’Mark: Good luck later na kharb Ai’Gun. I will only look at you na khrab~

I make sure that there is an underlying feeling on my message to him. I still cannot be so open about my feeling and to be honest it’s kind of frustrating because it looks like Ai’Gun really sees me as his friend but I will continue what I keep on doing. By the way, I also attach a picture on my message in case he wants to see me—which I am so sure he wants to.

 

Ai’Gun: WOIE P’—YOU REALLY CAME NA KHRAB!!

 

P’Mark: I promised you na khrab last time right? I am with your P’Hyuk and P’Donghae. They are nice people na Ai’.

 

I boosted about my small interaction with his family to make my wife be more impressed that his husband is capable of pleasing his family.

 

Ai’Gun: WOW P’—THAT’S SO NICE NA KHRAB! NOW I AM GETTING NERVOUS NA P’~

 

Ai’Gun: I DON’T KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE LETTERS SMALLER ON MY PHONE NA P’ THAT’S WHY EVERYTHING IS ON CAPSLOCK!! AI’CAP IS NOT HELPING ME NA KHRAB!!

 

I suddenly laugh loudly which makes the people sitting beside me to look but I ignore them. “Ahh Ai’Gun! You are such an adorable human being~” I mumbled before trying to type a new reply but his message is quicker than mine.

 

Ai’Gun: P’—do I look not human yet na khrab? Ai’Plan said I need more make up TT_TT

“!” I mumbled when I saw the picture attached on his message, “Damn it Ai’Plan—what’s wrong with your eyes na khrab? My wife looks so ing good right now!” I mumbled again before typing a quick reply.

 

P’Mark: You look so handsome na Ai’—don’t believe your Ai’Friend. I bet his pink colored hair looks like an edible food—yours look like an anime character—and that’s a compliment na khrab~

 

I wanted to add more but I can say that to him later because the lights dim already. My phone vibrates for the last time and when I check it—it’s only an emoticon.

 

Ai’Gun: ( ˘ ³˘)

 

“You know—” I heard a very close voice to my ears, “I am really jealous of your attention towards that Ai’,” I sigh heavily before putting my phone back to my pocket and pushing Best face away from me, “You cannot expect something from me anymore Best—” suddenly everyone starts to shout louder—even those Nongs and Ai’ beside me because one by one—the members of bands starts to come out, “I am simply using you na khrab right? To make Ai’Gun noticed his undiscovered feelings for me,” and I know it sounds so heartless but he is the one who said to me to use him if that’s the only way to make us be closer again.

 

A big smile creeps on my face as soon as I saw the apple of my eyes—his blue hair stands out so much, “I am still an option—right?” but Best didn’t give up. I know we had a thing before but that was before, “Sorry—but if it’s not Ai’Gun—then it’s not you too.”

 


 

Somehow—I don’t know what to feel towards Mark hahahahahha