SPECIAL CHAPTER: Move Hyukkie

Calm Down Tiger

 

3rd Person’s POV

 

(When Hyuk got drunk and Donghae needs to deal with his s.)

 

Hyuk pushes Donghae’s body at the back of their hotel room door, their lips never leave each other and no one can say that they are kissing each other, who are they kidding right now? They are eating each other’s face. Thread of saliva is visible as Hyuk parted their lips, “Mine” he mumbled and suddenly carries Donghae. The younger can’t help but circle his legs on the older’s waist and let his body get drag to where the other wants. They are both topless since they enter the room, they can’t help it. Hyuk lays Donghae on their bed and roomed his hands all over the younger’s upper body, Donghae is a mess.

 

Hyuk lower down his head and plant small kisses all over his lover’s neck then gently bit and making small hickey on the younger’s neck. Donghae snaps his eyes open, “Yah—Hyukk—Hyukkie don’t leave—any hickey—how am I—going to swim tomorrow?—should I—tell people that those red—marks are from mosquito bites?” he asked but can’t concentrate since Hyuk is busy playing with his right s. and it while his other hand is pinching the left one. Hyuk pulled out from his s but still his other hand is playing with the left one, “Soooooo are you saying that I’m a mosquito?” how can Hyuk pulled out an innocent but view? Donghae don’t know but he wants to ask his lover about that…but not now, “Wha—ahhhh I mae—ahhh mean I can’t sa—nggghhh say that it’s a hickey,” he’s making a lot of moans while answering Hyuk’s question. The older just smile and kiss his stomach then trail his hands down to his pants.

 

One thing about drunken Hyuk, he is very coherent on bed but he cannot control his desires. This is something that Donghae can’t fully understand. How can Hyuk responses perfectly but the alcohol is making him out of control and also—it’s making him forget some details the next morning? Another thing, Donghae likes it—so much. Maybe more than he tells Hyuk. Donghae likes it rough but he likes to complain the next day because of his sore body. Funny is, Hyuk never remember that details. So he will never really find out about his boyfriend’s hidden desire—but only when he has alcohol in his system.

 

The bulge that Donghae’s making is so visible on predator’s eyes. Hyuk stands up, open his pants and pull it out together with his boxer making his proud free. Donghae is gulping loudly like he usually did whenever they are having this kind of activity. He hovers on top of his love again and making friction at their lower body making them moan loudly, “Hyuk—Hyukkie ahhh take my pant—s off~” Donghae said, his voice is full with lust. Hyuk teasingly cupped his squeezing it a bit just to see how Donghae’s facial expression changes. Donghae is not the most patient guy, whenever he didn’t get what he wants, he’ll throw tantrums and his Hyukkie is no exception to his demands. Donghae suddenly grabs his pants, opening the zipper and kicking the cloths off from his lower body leaving his boxers on. Hyuk just watch the live show his boyfriend is putting on.

 

Hyuk just want to but it happened that Donghae suddenly grabs his hand and put it inside his boxer together with the younger’s hand and pleasuring himself with the help of Hyuk’s hands and his hands. It’s beyond hot seeing the younger’s states so Hyuk didn’t wait any longer. He pulls out his hands which leave Donghae’s hands on his and pull out the younger’s boxer. Donghae is aware of his boyfriend’s action but he let him be and choose to pleasure himself more, “Two can play better than one baby,” Hyuk said and forcedly enter the poor younger boy…RAW “AHHHHHHHHHHHH HYUK—AHHHHHH~” Donghae screames loudly, he didn’t see that thing coming so fast and he’s not prepared yet, “Damn it Hae—baby you’re so tight!!” Hyuk didn’t move and enjoy the heat that enveloping his right now. Donghae is whipping in pain, “Damn it—Hyukkie—ahhh—I will really—ge—get mad at you—when I—can’t go to—beach to—tomorrow—we didn’t do it for months—why choose to take—take me raw?” it’s painful on Donghae’s side of course.

 

No matter how much Dongahe loves his Hyukkie, taking him raw is another story. He knows that he will have a hard time tomorrow and Hyukw ill probably not remember a bit of what happened tomorrow.

 

Hyuk just shoo the pain away. Even though Hyuk is drunk, what Donghae loves about him is he will care for him regardless of his states, “Shhhh It’s going to be fine baby,” he whispered softly, he says those words again and again without making any movements. “I might—as well—enjoy the pain—neh Hyukkie?” sure thing Donghae loves it when Hyuk is taking him a bit rough, “Move Hyukkie—it’s alright~” he assured him. Hyuk on the other hand started to move faster without letting Donghae experience the slower phase. “Ahhh—there—ngghhh—Hyukkie there~” Donghae moans more and more and Hyuk let out his moan as well, “Ahhhh—baby sooo—ahhh tight—soooo—ngghhh warm~” they both enjoying making love without thinking of the world when they come out from there room.

 

Without thinking of Hyuk’s problem in Bangkok once they go back and without thinking of what other people will think about them. The world is crule—both of them are aware of it but that won’t stop them from loving each other.

 

“Ahhhh—hyukkie I’ll—nghhhh get bac to you—ahhh you are—ahh sober—already—ahhhhhh oh no—ahhh Hyukkie right there—ahhh!” that’s a big turn on for Hyuk and he rubbish his boyfriend’s hole and faster. Hyuk kisses Donghae’s shoulder blade many times, “Ahhh—Hae—my goodness—ahhh—I—love—ahhh—damn—I want to be like this—forever ahhh with—you~” drinking alcohol is just an excuse right now for Donghae to enjoy the pleasure he is feeling right now and also an excuse for Hyuk to take Donghae roughly. In normal circumstances, Hyuk holds Hae very carefully—but when his drunk—his whole sanity left him.

 

A few more and they both scream each other name and release their . Donghae between their bodies and Hyuk inside of the younger boy. They both pant hard like they run in a 10km marathon After that, Hyuk gave Donghae a quick kiss before he drifted into dreamland. Hae can only stared at his boyfriend whole feeling the aftermath of their activity, “You are so dead tomorrow Hyukkie~” he said before also closing his eyes and wishing the pain will all go away.

 


 

Because of the thrill guys hahahahhahahha~