49: Forget What I Said

Calm Down Tiger

 

Gun’s POV

 

“Then P’Donghae said ‘go bring your brother in the car’ and I followed him na khrab but Ai’Cap didn’t look so good when I saw him with Ai’White so I think P’Hyuk will talk to him na khrab now but also P’Donghae told me not to go with them anymore because it’s better na khrab to celebrate—but how can we celebrate if Ai’Cap is not with us? This is making me worried na woie!!”  I breathe heavily after spatting that rant to the people sitting in a round table in a private restaurant that P’Mark said he will treat us. What a nice P’.

 

Ai’Plan nods his head—I know he is the only one that can understand me so much, “I also saw your P’ na khrab but he always looks so scary to me na khrab so I just told him that you went to the bathroom and also said that Ai’Cap went somewhere because he was talking over the phone but I am not sure why Ai’Cap is in the dressing room with Ai’White—maybe—” we look at each other before snapping our fingers, “THEY ARE TALKING SERIOUSLY NA WOIE!” and said at the same time. We nod again and again while the rest of the people with us are not speaking.

 

Right now, there are so many people. We have Ai’Title, Ai’Cooheart, Ai’Toptap, Ai’Plan, Ai’Mean, Nong Heemi, Nong Rina, P’Best, and of course P’Mark. “You two don’t really need to think deeply about it, maybe your P’Hyuk just want to have a one on one talk with your brother—Ai’Gun,” P’Mark said while transferring the already cut steak on my plate, “Woie P’—thank you na khrab~” because I am really bad with utensils, “But P’—why do you call it one on one na khrab? P’Hyuk is with Ai’Cap and Ai’White—isn’t it one on two not one on one na P’?” I asked him seriously but soon I heard a loud laughter all over the place.

 

I look at everyone and they are clutching their stomach already except P’Mark, P’Best, and Ai’Plan, “Are you really sure about him na Mark?” P’Best suddenly asked and actually P’Mark is in the middle of us so I need to look at him on the other side, “Isn’t he adorable?” but P’Mark didn’t answer him—instead he asked him. I shake my head and just start eating while the rest also stop laughing, “By the way na kah P’Mark—you’ve been so generous since this afternoon na kah—I wonder why~” Nong Rina sounds so teasing which I am not sure why again but I am too focus with the delicious food in front of me, “Because your P’s band won the contest today—we should celebrate na khrab!” I can only listen to them.

 

Then I try to get the crabs in front but doing that I saw Nong Heemi and she looks so worried, “Woie Nong—do you want to go to the bathroom na khrab?” I asked her. Maybe she’s constipated or wants to pee. She shakes her head, “I am just—worried na kah Gun Gege,” and she sounds so worried. I stop grabbing food and look at her. The round table is so big and we are sitting opposite to each other, “Worried—about Ai’Cap?” I may be a little dumb—or maybe not a little but I heard something from AiTitle and Ai’Cooheart when we were in the bathroom.

 

I sigh heavily feeling so tired so suddenly, “I think I should go home na kah Gege—what if Hyuk Oppa will kill both P’White and Cap Gege?” right now, all I can think is Nong Heemi was being misunderstood by many people. She looks like a crazy girl in the outside—well she is quite crazy but she values my family so much. I decided to stand up and push my chair, “Ai’Gun~” P’Mark called my name but I only walk towards Nong Heemi and she follows my movement until I squat beside her, “What a good girl na khrab~” I pat her head, “Don’t worry na khrab—P’Hyuk won’t do something like that. Do you think I am not worried right now na woie? I am so worried—but your P’Cap and P’White should face the consequence of their action na khrab. Imagine if you did a mistake once and you did it again, do you think your Mae or Pa will be happy about it?” she looks down and shake her head, “See—so your P’Cap should also face his actions na khrab—and P’Donghae and your parents are there—they won’t let something bad happen to your P’s,” I assure her before standing up and going back to my seat.

 

“WOIE! I NEVER KNOW THAT P’GUN CAN BE GREAT~” Ai’Cooheart shouted but Ai’Title quickly put a spoonful of cake inside his mouth, “Shhh~” he said gesturing his finger but Ai’ quickly swallow the food inside his mouth, “WOIE!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME TITLE?” and I smile when I sit down on my seat again. This is the shining moment of the great Ai’Title, “Woie! I am sorry na khrab—are you okay my Cooheart?” I want to throw up by Ai’Title’s excessive sweetness. Ai’Cooheart hit his shoulder over and over again, “You tried to kill me—you are a killer na kharb—you are a bad person na khrab~”

 

I suddenly feel a close presence near my ear, “They look like a crazy couple na Ai’,” P’Mark whispered to me and I nod my head, “Chai P’—but this is normal. If Ai’Fluke is here—this will be crazier than that P’,” I don’t remember being this close to P'Mark but I am starting to see different light from P’Mark since we started being friends. I think P’ is a really good person and he fulfills his promises. I start to look everywhere and see P’Best looking at me, “P’Mark khrab,” I mumbled and P’ quickly says, “Hum?” “Are you trying to get back with P’Best?” I asked while staring back at P’Best. I am not the type of person who quickly back off from a staring contest. I grab the piece of bread from the table and start munching it, “Do you want me to get back with best na khrab?” he asked me back.

 

I don’t understand why people like to answer someone’s question with another question, “I just don’t get it na P’—” I swallow the bread first inside my mouth, “You keep on telling us na khrab that you don’t have feelings for P’Best na khrab but you also keep on eating dinner with him and going out with him—why can’t you make up your mind na P’?” so I answer him too with another question. I suddenly feel P’s arm on my shoulder and P’Best intense stare, “Will you be okay na khrab if P’ will get back with Best?” will it be okay to me?

 

I shake my head followed by P’Mark’s low chuckles, “No, P’—because Ai’Plan told me that you should only stay in a relationship if both of you feel the same way na khrab. If you don’t love P’Best anymore—then you shouldn’t be with him na woie~” and then I lean forward to the table to grab the black forest cake that I’ve been eyeing for a long time.

 


 

I didn’t bring my car so P’Mark sent me and Nong Heemi back home. Actually, P’Best wanted to send us home because Nong Rina wanted to spend more time with Nong Heemi but P’Mark said this is also his way home so I agree to ride his car. Nong Heemi is long gone already running inside the house as soon as we arrived while I am still here standing outside the house with P’Mark leaning on his car, “P’, thank you na khrab for celebrating with us and treating everyone meal na khrab,” I don’t have money to treat everyone because as you know, P’Hyuk is angry with us these days so my allowance is quite low.

 

P’Mark laugh loudly, “It’s not a big deal na Ai’Gun—anything for you,” but he suddenly looks serious like so sudden, “Anyway—about Ai’Cap—” “I heard that they were making out na khrab P’—when P’Hyuk saw them,” I don’t know why I am being honest or maybe he is the only one with me right now and I feel like I can tell everything to him. P’ smiles at me, “Chai—I saw them too. And I think your P’Hyuk might be so disappointed na khrab,” I shake my head, “P’Hyuk will always expect something from us na P’ because we are his brothers. If he stop expecting from us—it means he stop caring for us. P’Hyuk loves Ai’Cap and I—and even if P’Hyuk will get mad—he will never stop loving us na P’. I have a choice na khrab today P’ to go back home and defend Ai’Cap to P’Hyuk but I didn’t do that because there is something that only Ai’Cap can do and I should not be involve. Also P’—I really appreciate your effort to make Nong Heemi and I to feel less tension na khrab—you don’t know how lucky am I to have a friend like P’,” who would have known that P’Mark will be my friend in the end?

 

P’ suddenly lean out from his car and walk towards me and without any warning, he grabs my hands, “Damn Ai’Gun, how did Ai’Cap managed to have a brother like you? You are too good to be true!” his statement doesn’t make sense, “P’—what do you mean na khrab? I am true! I am real! I am not 3D—or is it 4D? But I am human na P’~” I whined because P’ is treating me like I don’t exist in real world.

 

He squeezes my hand tightly while saying, “Forget what I said—but Ai’—if you need someone to talk—about your family—your school—about anything—remember that I will answer your call even if it’s at 3am,” then he let go of my hands, “Woie! Even Ai’Plan is asleep at 3am—I will remember that P’,” I told him before waving my hands to him. “Good night na khrab P’—drive safely,” I said for the last time before I decided to run inside our house.

 


 

WOIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY SHIP NA KAH~