127: Foreshadowing (Start of Book 2)

Calm Down Tiger

 

Toptap’s POV

 

We are starting a new school year.

 

P’Gun, P’Plan, and P’Title are all on their last year.

 

Ai’Cap and I are both on our third year.

 

Our band isn’t active yet because the beginning of the school year isn’t easy at all. We might—perform on the upcoming Star and Moon competition but it’s still far since they are just sorting the faculties.

 

Third year isn’t a joke—Ai’Cap and I are just starting and not yet even a month on our new academic year but both of us are close to giving up our major subjects. It makes me wonder how P’Plan and P’Gun survived their previews year because I don’t have any doubts from P’Title.

 

Speaking of those P’—after P’Mark’s graduation last week which P’Gun made a very remarkable way of congratulating his boyfriend—which made the whole university aware of the famous couple officially together.

 

The next day after the graduation, our university page was full of pictures—videos—and comments about P’Gun and P’Mark.

 

But now—P’Mark seems busy with his new work and P’Gun together with P’Title and P’Plan are busy with their studies.

 

People might be wondering about my Ai’Best friend and his boyfriend.

 

They are still not off the hook. The idea of coming out on public is really good but people are still curious about them—but good thing P’White is back in university and from what I’ve heard from Ai’Cap, P’White is staying at P’Mark’s apartment.

 

So far—this week has been normal.

 

“This is weird na woie—this morning—someone talked to me on the way to university na khrab and asked me if I am Napat na kharb,” P’Gun complained right after he puts down his tray of food on the table and sits beside P’Plan.

 

I frown, “and what did you say P’?” I asked.

 

“I said—khrab~ and then the person na woie go away after.”

 

“That’s really weird na P’Gun, why would a random person asked you na khrab? We grew up in our neighborhood na khrab—everyone knows us,” Ai’Cap stated with identical frown like mine.

 

Before P’ can answer, another tray of food was placed down beside P’Plan, “You all look serious,” P’Mean said. He sits right next to P’Plan whom I realized isn’t talking much today. Normally, P’Plan and P’Gun are competing making noises and normally, P’Mean will get every opportunity he has to kiss P’Plan on lips, cheeks, forehead—but both of them aren’t doing any of their usual routines today.

 

Ai’Cap and I wai at him, “Is there something wrong na khrab?” I should have known that if P’Mean is here, P’White will follow after.

 

The famous boyfriend of my Ai’Best friend sits right next to him.

 

“P’Gun was telling us about a random person na khrab asking his name na khrab—but White—we’ve been living in our house na since we were born so that was really weird na khrab~” Ai’Cap explained while I finally decided to take a bite of the burger I’ve bought.

 

P’Plan is also eating tomyang silently while P’Gun is looking at Ai’Cap and P’White.

 

P’Title is eating out today of course—he said he will go to Ai’Cooheart’s faculty.

 

P’Mean is also silently eating his omurice.

 

“Maybe—just someone that saw his picture with you na Cap. Don’t get too worked up about a simple matter,” I’ve heard P’White but didn’t look at them anymore.

 

We all know that the matter with P’White and Ai’Cap isn’t over. P’Mark reminded all of us to be careful to what we are posting online. We also activated our social media accounts but I think I achieved many post with Ai’Cap because it might be used against him.

 

Ai’Cap and I like to play around—I remember posting so many with us playing pranks and stuff with each other—he also deleted some post from his social media accounts.

 

We need to stay alert—especially now that they are out.

 


 

Our meals are all finished but we are still sitting together while talking about random stuff.

 

“How’s staying at P’Mark’s apartment na White?” Ai’Cap asked P’.

 

I am also curious about that matter. As far as I know, P’Mark and P’White aren’t super close, “Well—P’ has been busy right after he started working this week na khrab so we really weren’t able to meet each other na khrab. P’ just likes to keep things in order and organized—”

 

“Oh no! Ai’Gun isn’t clean and organized—are you sure they can live together na khrab in the future?” P’Mean keeps on teasing P’Gun actually—like the whole lunch time and now he is back in teasing him.

 

P’Gun’s hand hit P’Mean’s shoulder—of course avoiding P’Plan who still isn’t in the mood. Maybe P’ is sick, “You—you again na khrab!” P’Gun said looking irritated but P’Mean makes faces—when will they grow up?

 

“Well—but living with P’Mark isn’t hard na khrab. Not really awkward—and it’s amazing why no one from my family na khrab haven’t found me yet in P’s apartment. I know for sure that someone has been tailing me but I feel—safe at P’s house,” P’White continued completely ignoring the bickering P’Mean and P’Gun.

 

I am actually amazed on the things that P’Mark has been doing lately, “At least we don’t need to think of how to cover up P’White because he is living at P’Mark’s apartment na khrab,” I said.

 

The couple nods at me, “Hum—but Ai’White—how busy is Mark na khrab?” P’Gun sudden asked. I look at him and he somehow looks serious.

 

P’ is normally cheerful but since the issue with Ai’Cap started—he is becoming more and more—not his usual self. More serious at some point and a bit—quieter, “We never met na khrab Ai’Gun. I woke up at 8am na khrab and P’ is already out of the house. I normally go back to his house these days at 6 or 7pm na khrab but P’ isn’t home yet around that time,” that busy?

 

I cannot imagine working that much.

 

P’Gun sighs loudly, “I told him to not skip meal na khrab because he has been busy and it isn’t even been week since he started working. He cannot answer messages too at work na khrab so I am worried if P’ is okay and healthy~” P’Gun laid down his worries and I can totally relate.

 

I’ve been like that before; being so worried that I feel like my chest will pop out of my chest. During my first year in relationship—that Ai’ also made me worried—but I don’t really like thinking about my failed previews relationship.

 

The atmosphere isn’t great anymore on our table—now what I am looking forward is for this coming weekend—P’Tul set me up—like a blind date to one of his friends. I hope—this time will be better than last time.

 


 

The hints of what will probably happen for this book are coming out.

 

See you on the next update.

 

I WILL REALLY UPDATE METHA AS SOON AS I FINISH THIS—I WILL WRITE FOR METHA HAHAHAHHAHA ^^

COMMENTS?