89: No Reason

Calm Down Tiger

Cooheart’s POV

 

I am getting worried. This is our official first day in Korea because yesterday wasn’t considered at all and Tle, me, Ai’Fluke, and P’Ohm decided to go on our own. That Nong Heemi was insisting that she will come with us but surprisingly, P’Ohm can understand a bit of Korean but he cannot speak Korean—but hey—we all know how to communicate in English. Now, to the reason why I am worried, “Tle!~” I called my boyfriend softly while we are here in Myeongdong trying out some clothes, “Khrab?” He asked me and he looks at me with confused stare.

 

I move my head a little bit to the left trying to make subtle movements, “Look at them na khrab,” I mumbled again and I know that Title will follow me. I am looking at Ai’Fluke and P’Ohm. One is busy with his smartphone and the other one is just staring at his boyfriend, “What are you thinking na Coo?” Title asked me softly and all I can do is to shake my head.

 

“I don’t want to—think about something wrong na khrab Tle—but I’ve been noticing it since last week—Ai’Fluke—” “Please, give Ai’Fluke the benefit of the doubt na khrab~” Tle told me and I quickly turn to the other side when Ai’Fluke suddenly put his phone on his pocket, “Ohm na khrab~” I heard him calling P’Ohm sweetly—like what he normally does.

Tle grabs my hand and rub it a bit even though we remember P’Hyuk’s reminder yesterday about PDA—I think Tle is being considerate with me right now, “What will I do na khrab without you?” I asked him while looking straight into his eyes and he did hold my hand tightly, “I will always find ways na khrab just to be with you Coo~” and why is he melting my heart too much today? Is it because of the cold breeze? or many the ambience of the place?

 

We continue walking when P’Ohm told us just in one word, ‘Go!’ and I was able to convince Tle to let go of my hand.

 

We walk thru alleys and alleys of endless stalls where Ai’Fluke and I shop till we drop and of course with our boyfriends holding bunch and bunch of paper bags and plastic bags full of stuff that we just bought—er actually Tle and P’Ohm paid majority of what’s inside our shopping bags. We did try to stop them actually, like right now, “Seriously Tle, I will really get mad na khrab soon!” I made my voice fierce so that he will be aware that I am serious already.

 

His hands are already opening his wallet and beside him is P’Ohm, “I pay na khrab for you,” P’Ohm who can only talk longer in front of Ai’Fluke is also giving his best shot to pay for the new bag that Ai’Fluke and I found in this specialty shop, “Nope Ohm! No more spending on me na khrab!” which brings back to my current situation, “Last one na khrab,” Title tried again but my eyes are getting bigger now.

 

“No more na khrab Tle! What will your Mae and Pa tell me na khrab when they see your spending’s here in Korea?” I asked him because both of these P’s are blocking the way towards the cashier, “Pa will be proud of me for pampering my soon to be wife?” his answer makes Ai’Fluke laugh, “Woie! P’Title na khrab!” he said but I am not laughing. Can’t Tle see that I am serious?

 

“I will let you pay for that bag na khrab—but no more for the rest of our trip in Korea?? What can you say?” and I know him—Tle isn’t materialistic but he uses most of his money to me. His eyes become so big, “NO!” which attracts some people and which makes me quickly cover his mouth. Ai’Fluke is very lucky because P’Ohm isn’t talkative—well by boyfriend isn’t talkative but he became one because he is talking to me right now.

 

I shoo him couple of time until a group of Korean girls stop by beside Ai’Fluke, “Ahm—annyeonghaseyo oppa~” they said in union making me let go of Title’s mouth and making the four of us to look at them. There are 3 girls in front of us right now with big smiles on their lips, “Oppa, hangug-eseo osyeoss-eoyo? [오빠, 한국에서 오셨어요?]” they suddenly asked us which makes us look now at P’Ohm.

 

[오빠, 한국에서 오셨어요? -- Are you from Korea, Oppa?]

 

P’ sighs, “Not from Korea. From Thailand,” he answered them with his perfect English accent. I found out from Ai’Fluke that P’Ohm is really good at English. The girls nods their head, “Oppa—ahm—are you couples?” the girl wearing glasses asked us—I am not sure which she is pointing at but I assume she is asking all four of us, “Which is which do you think?” Ai’Fluke asked them totally removing the na khrab in his question.

 

The girls look at us for quite some time before the girl with long hair and cute bangs point her finger to me, “This cute oppa—” then move to the person beside me, “and this tall handsome oppa~” then another girl with bob cut hairstyle point another finger this time to Ai’Fluke, “this cute oppa—” then she moves her finger, “And this handsome mysterious oppa~” I smile and lean my body towards the girls a bit totally ignoring that I will come in between Ai’Fluke and P’Ohm, “Wow! Very good girls~” I said softly making the girls smile so big I thought they will rip their lips off their mouth.

 

‘I guess—Korea isn’t bad na khrab~’

 


 

Donghae’s POV

 

I received a message from Gun that we will eat dinner at Haru but I wasn’t aware of the plan because this morning, Hyukkie didn’t say anything to me about the dinner and I have photo shoot today at Itaewon. I drive fast right after my shoot because I don’t want them to wait for me for so long.

 

“Umma? Hyung?” I called out when I open the door. It’s only 6pm, there shouldn’t be any reason to close the café this early but the lights are all off already. I tried calling again, “Hyukkie? Gun? Captain?” but my voice only echoes to the room making me feel worried.

 

I easily get scared and I am afraid that I might shout or run away so suddenly if I hear something unusual.

 

I slowly walk inside our empty café hearing nothing at all, “Heemi? Heechul hyung?” I tried calling again before facing my right to the stairs going to the second floor. “Did I make a mistake?” I asked myself because I clearly read Haru on the SNS. I slowly walk up the stairs still scared at my wild imagination.

 

I’m in the middle of the stairs now but I am still uncertain if I should proceed to the second floor or not, “Hyukkie—I’m scared~” I mumbled again before gathering my courage to step up more until I reach the second floor.

 

Almost the same, the second floor looks so dark and I cannot see anything unlike on the first floor. Maybe the blinds are down. “This isn’t funny anymore,” I pout while saying that and also I walk in the second room when suddenly the lights , “SURPRISE!!!!” and the loud surprise makes me jump literally because I felt so surprise by the lights and the noise.

 

I still can’t believe that I am looking at everyone who has their party hats on and with balloons everywhere. The long table is also decorated with Korean foods and on the other table are the desserts. “What—” “Hi baby~” then I feel some strong arm wrap around my waist and a voice near my ears.

 

I don’t need to turn around to know who it is—if I will base it on the teasing look of everyone in the room—even my mom looks like she’s enjoying the show in front of her, “Hyukkie~” I called him and a simple kiss on the cheeks is his response.

 

“What’s this all about?” I asked him in English this time because I also want to hear the explanation of these kids here in the room. They all look at each other or to their boyfriends—even Gun who doesn’t have a lover pulled Heemi and Mark and start a mini meeting with them. “Well—it was really my idea to surprise you because I know you’ve been tired today but Ai’Plan and Ai’Gun suggested a big surprise party for you because you’ve been good to them and like a welcome party for all of them too,” I am giggling knowing that the only reason that Plan and Gun wanted a party is to eat a lot of food.

 

My boyfriend on the other hand likes surprising me every now and then so it’s understandable that he will team up with the kids, “And you even dragged my Umma and—” I glared at someone at the corner of the room, “My Donghwa hyung,” I cannot believe that they all team up.

 

Hyukkie decided to stop back hugging me but still holding my hand leading me to the people who looks happy so suddenly, “So—where did you guys go?” I asked them and soon the room became so noisy, “Woie! We weren’t able to go out na khrab P’—Nong Heemi kept on saying that she has projector na khrab and we don’t understand why she keeps on saying that and then Nong led us to another room in many rooms in their house na khrab and then we started watching many movies na khrab and then when we look at the clock—it was 4:30pm already na khrab~” Gun complained in the longest way possible making me giggle.

 

“You did enjoy the movies Gege~” Heemi pouts. Wang Qing on the other hand didn’t say anything—instead he pats his cousin’s head like she’s still a small child. “Okay okay no fighting na khrab~” Captain come in between because Gun is also pouting and trying to say something back while Cooheart, “There are so many things to buy na khrab in Myeongdong P’ but Tle kept on paying for the things that I am buying na khrab so I told him to stop,” and followed by Fluke, “Chia P’—even Ohm! It was very stressful to control them not to spend a lot of money for us~”

 

This kids—really, “But P’Hyuk—” am I really seeing this? Mark will really ask my Hyukkie? “Khrab?” Hyukkie asked politely—at least, “Why do you want P’ to throw a surprise party na khrab for P’Donghae even if you don’t have any special reason na khrab?” nice question, I also want to know.

 

Everyone looks at my Hyukkie, even my family and Hyukkie suddenly looks at me with his loving eyes like all he can see is me, “Because—I love my Hae—and if you love that person so much—then there shouldn’t be any special reason to surprise that person!”

 

I become quiet. Actually, no one is speaking. Like an angel cross the stress and everyone cannot speak anymore—until…

 

“WOIE!!!!!! P’HYUK NA KHRAB!!!!!!”

 


 

Happy anniversary to my favorite couple in the world…EUNHAE 718