18: You are Not Like This!!!

Calm Down Tiger

 

Captain’s POV

 

Saturday and Sunday came so quickly that the only thing that I can remember during weekend was talking with my family and discussing about the upcoming Songkran this year. Also, Nong Heemi and P’Gun kept on talking about Skam because for some reason, P’Gun let P’Plan watch it over the weekend. Now I don’t want to hang out in the rehearsal room hearing both of them talking about it. I love the series but I can’t help but think about my discussion with Nong Heemi and P’Gun about P’White.

 

So today—another Monday morning, I decided to have a serious conversation with Ai’Toptap, “So in short—you think that you are taking P’White’s feelings for you for granted?” he asked me with confusion written all over his face. I nod, “Chai Ai’, if you will think about it na khrab—P’ keeps on showing his affections to me and is not afraid to tell people na Ai’ how much he loves me. When he told me about his decision to stay away from me na khrab, I was so upset so I stopped him right away but I am still uncertain about my feeling for P’.” My worry is that P’ will get tired of following and loving me.

 

Ai’Toptap nods his head, “Khrab, I can see now. P’ is very consistent with you na Ai’ so maybe you felt confident that he will not leave you or get tired of you—then suddenly P’Gun and Nong Heemi made you realized that P’White will not be there for you forever if you won’t figure out your feelings.” Ai’Toptap hits the bulls eye.

 

I sigh heavily, “What should I do na Ai’? How will I know if I love a person na khrab or not?” he has a boyfriend—he can answer this questions, right? But Ai’ shakes his head, “I don’t know too Ai’,” “Then—how did you know that you are in love na khrab with Ai’Gunsmile?” they’ve been dating since our first year in the university. All I know is that Ai’ were high school classmates with Ai’Sing and then before the start of university, Ai’Gunsmile started courting Ai’My friend.

 

Ai’Toptap pulled his chair closer to mine. We are here in our classroom and surprisingly our professors are not here today. Our next class will be in the afternoon, “Well—I told you before that Gunsmile is my classmate before na khrab—so I knew him long enough. As a matter of fact, I think I fell for him earlier than he realized that he is in love with me khrab. I can still remember the feeling of always looking at him and laughing at his corny jokes and finding him attractive even when he is talking nonsense and loudly already. Even Ai’Sing is amazed on how we ended up together. The thing Ai’Cap, you don’t need to have a formula or hypothesis in order to find out your feelings to someone na khrab. You will feel it—believe me Ai’, suddenly you will feel like ‘Shiya! I am in love with this person!’ you just need to be brave to face your feelings Ai’.” I nod even though I am still uncertain.

 

He sighs, “Aw Ai’Cap—stop thinking about it na khrab and focus more on P’White. If you think that he is being used by you then do something for him in return. You are smart Ai’, you can think of something. I think—even treating him lunch or even nom yen will make him happy na woie~”Ai’ is right, small things can do big difference. I smile because somehow talking to Ai’Toptap makes me feels better.

 


 

I didn’t tell P’White that I will go to his college building today to surprise him a little bit. Base on Ai’Toptap, small surprises are easily appreciated. But before I even go to his college, I need to go to P’Gun’s classroom first. It’s not that far actually from my classroom. “P’Title~” I called out P’ who looks like in a hurry. His classroom is right next to P’Gun’s. “Did you see my P’?” I asked him but he just points his finger to the classroom, “O—kay, P’.” He cannot find his voice again. P’ is such a weird creature.

 

I continue walking towards P’s classroom because P’Title already runaway. Probably Ai’Cooheart messaged him again.

 

I was about to reach my brother’s classroom, “WOIE NONG!! WHY ARE YOU HERE NA KHRAB?” his loud voice echoes in the hallway. This P’ is really loud so I walk a bit faster, “—and beside Oppas are in the other building so I tell them to dropped me off here na kah to see you and Cap Gege~”

 

‘Oh ! I know that voice!’

 

I enter the classroom without knocking and sure in the middle of the room, I saw my brother looking terrified and Nong Heemi smiling brightly in front of P’, “Omona, Cap Gege, you are here na kah!” she found me now. I want to hide now—remove my existence. P’Gun run towards me, “Ai’ what should we do?” P’ asked me a question that I am not sure how to answer too. All I can do is shake my head.

 

“So P’Hyuk and P’Donghae are in Engineering College right now, khrab Nong?” I heard P’Plan’s voice and the confirmation sounds so dreadful, “Chai P’, they are in that building but don’t want to go there so here I am na kah~” I sigh and try to look at the brighter side, “Alright P’, I don’t think someone would randomly tell P’Hyuk or P’Donghae about us khrab so let’s not panic. If someone will do then deny na P’. Don’t let it slip your mouth or we are both dead na P’.” My solution isn’t very ideal but it’s better than nothing.

 

P’Plan and Nong Heemi walk towards us now, “Why are you here Ai’Cap? Do you need something from us or your P’?” P’Plan asked me and actually I don’t want to talk about it because Nong Heemi knows about P’White so she might tease me when I said that I want to surprise P’. I open my mouth and all of them are anticipating my answer—even P’s other classmates are listening to us, “Ahm—actually—P’—” “SHIYA!! AI’GUN I AM LATE!!” but P’Plan cut me off. He started running to one of the seats to probably grab his things, “Aw, what late Ai’My friend?” my brother asked him but P’Plan is already done with his things, “You Ai’Idiot, I told you that Mean will eat lunch with me na khrab at IC. Now I am late—you need to come with me na khrab to explain to him why I am late na woie~”

 

I smile secretly because it looks like going to IC building today will be easy. P’Gun runs to his seat too to grab his bag. These two P’s are the nosiest in their classroom, “Nong—” I lean forward to Nong Heemi to whisper, “Neh Gege?” she asked me and by now I can serious understand more Korean and Chinese because of her. “Do you want to go with them? IC is the most beautiful building here na khrab in our university.” Half true—half lie—IC really is the most well-constructed building in our university but I want to go there to see P’White.

 

Nong Heemi’s eyes start to shine, “Chinja? Chinja chinja Gege? Can we really go with them?” I nod hiding my excitement and we also did high-five. I stand up straight and see my P’ ready to go, “We will go with you na P’. Nong Heemi wanted to see the IC buiding na khrab.” I informed them but it looks like P’Plan careless and P’Gun doesn’t even get my motive.

 

[chinja – really in korean]

 

The three of us went off the building half running because IC building is at the other end of the university and we need to ride P’Plan and P’Gun’s motorcycle to go there. We are not rich like those IC students that have their own cars. P’Gun’s motorcycle was owned by our Pa before so it’s a little bit slow already.

 

Nong Heemi back ride at P’Plan while I back ride t P’Gun. “Woie Nong—are you sure na khrab that P’Heechul is not here? He will kill us na khrab when he finds out that you are riding the motorcycle na Nong.” P’Gun was right. I am also worried and P’Heechul kind of scared me a bit. Nong shook her head, “Don’t worry na kah Gege. Umma didn’t go with us because he went shopping with your Umma.”

 

We continue riding the motorcycle and it didn’t take long before we reach the IC building. Many students are coming in and out of the building right now because it’s lunch break. “WOW~ Gege you are right. This building looks pretty—like a hotel na kah.” Nong Heemi commented but I am not listening anymore. All I want to do now is to call P’White and see him but I don’t want to ruin the surprise.

 

P’Plan is already running as soon he parked his motorcycle and we all can’t help but follow him. Why am I following him? Because P’Mean and P’White are classmates so if I will find P’Mean it only means that I can find P’White. P’Gun is also running beside P’Plan because he is dumb enough to realize that he can call P’Mean and explain why P’Plan is late.

 

This is not my first time here in IC, “Omg na kah Gun Gege! There are so many daddies here~” living with Nong Heemi for a week now, P’Gun and I somehow understands her. Her eyes are shining right now because of the amount of good looking students here in IC. “Isn’t it unfair na Nong? During Star and Moon competition na khrab, IC always win or runner up. They send so many good looking candidates na woie!” P’Gun always complains about this matter because he feels like IC is not giving opportunity to other colleges.

2wish

We continue half walking and half running, “WOIE!!! MEAN KHRAB~” P’Plan just shouted in the middle of the corridor when he saw P’Mean leaning at the pillar while looking at his phone. I think he is irritated or something. P’Plan runs fast to him, “Aww Mean khrab—why do you have a long face na khrab? Your handsome face looks adorable na khrab.” How daring P’ to let everyone hear your conversation. I don’t know if I can also do that once I am in a relationship.

 

We all stop with a little distance from the loving couple. P’Mean shot us a quick death glare, “Plan, why are your friends with you?”

 

‘P’Mean will always be arrogant to other people. No wonder I still feel he deserved that punched before.’

 

Nong Heemi doesn’t look intimidated at all and P’Gun doesn’t really give a damn at all because P’ still cannot get over to P’Mean’s incident before even though P’Mean already proven himself over and over again. “Aw Mean khrab—you see—Nong Heemi visited the university with P’Hyuk na khrab and Nong wanted to see the IC so we all decided to be here and Ai’Gun will explain na khrab why I am late but you are a little bit mad na Mean so I guess I should just go back to my college and eat lunch alone.” I want laugh. So this is how P’Plan normally handles P’Mean. Not bad.

 

P’Mean easily gives in and I was really getting entertained by P’Plan and P’Mean when P’Gun suddenly speaks up, “Isn’t that Ai’White?” suddenly I feel like hiding when P’Gun said his name. Totally ignoring the couple in front of us, I take a peek to see P’ and there he is at the other end of the corridor looking so happy with that smile pasted on his lips. I cannot help but smile too when I see his smile.

 

“P’White looks so busy yet happy with his books na kah~” Nong Heemi is correct. He has bunch of books on his hands but he still looks so happy. I wonder why then suddenly, “Aww P’White! I told you not to carry them all kah. I can help you with those books.” A beautiful girl runs to him and she hooks her arm to P’s arm. I don’t think P’ will see us easily because of the concrete that divided the corridor.

Gale

P’White’s laughter echoes in the corridor. Suddenly, I hate his laughter, “Nong Gale how can I let you carry these books khrab? Your arms might break na khrab. It’s too heavy!” The tall slim girl laughs at P’White but I don’t like it. I don’t like the way they look so close with each other.

 

“Do you know that girl Ai’?” my brother asked me and I quickly shook my head, “I haven’t seen her na P’ before.” She looks so pretty and neat and when I look at them together—they have this bright aura—or maybe I am thinking too much. “Oh my gosh Cap Gege, from the way they look—they can’t be just simple friends na kah. I think she’s P’White’s ex-girlfriend na kah.” My whole body stiffens when Nong Heemi said her conclusion.

 

I suddenly want to pull P’Mean to ask him but when I look at them—they are hiding behind the pillar and probably making out already. “But P’ said he hasn’t been in a relationship before Nong.” I tried to make myself believe in whatever I want myself to believe. P’White put down the books on the floor and the girl starts to run when P’White chased after her, “No P’—no P’ hahahaha – I will behave na kah P’~” I didn’t catch why P’ suddenly chase her but I am starting to hate everything that I am seeing.

 

P’ was able to catch her and hug her from behind securing her with his left arm while his right hand is busy ruffling the girl’s hair, “You are so naughty na Nong—what if someone hears you na woie?” and the girl is busy twisting and turning her head so that P’White will stop ruining her perfectly tied hair, “No P’ please forgive me na P’? Na na na P’—Nong Gale wont tease you again na P’~” my heart is pounding so hard and so fast I don’t know what to do.

 

“I think you are right na woie Nong. It looks like Ai’White has deeper relationship with this pretty Nong. Woie—then what about my Ai’ na khrab?” Stop mentioning me P’ because I think I can kill a person right now. It feels like my eyes are burning, “That’s why I told you Gege to find out what you really feel because when a greater competition comes in—you will not be sure if P’ would still choose you.” I turn around right after I heard Nong Heemi’s words. I cannot stand it anymore.

 

“Woie—Ai’—Ai’ where are you going?” P’ panics when I started to walk out of the building. I simply raise my hand to wave goodbye, “I suddenly remember that I don’t have time today P’. Please make sure that Nong Heemi can go back with P’Hyuk later.” And with heavy feet and heavy heart—I walk out of this curse place.

 

‘Arghhhhh!!! What’s wrong with you Captain? You are not like this!!!’

 


 

This is long overdue my goodness