94: Very Possessive!

Calm Down Tiger


Hyuk’s POV

 

I slump on my seat feeling lifeless, “Stupid!” I mumbled to myself and almost hit my head on the table because Heechul hyung would probably kill me once he reaches the office today. “How can you be so careless?” I keep on talking to myself because I am so stupid today.

 

I almost ruin my hair when someone hit my head with a brown folder, “You are scaring me already Hyuk!” Leeteuk hyung told me. It looks like he is going to give some papers to someone here in my department, “Hyung~” I whined ready to throw away my manliness and start pouting because god damn it! I am in deep .

 

He looks at me un-amused and to my luck; Ryeowook came in the department and saw Leeteuk hyung standing beside my slumped figure, “Wow! So early and you look so lively Hyuk hyung~” he teased me like he always does. I sigh deeply, “What did you do this time?” Leeteuk hyung asked me and I stared blankly at the door, “I forgot my proposal in my apartment—” “WHAT?!” not only them but also my co-workers that heard what I said reacted.

 

This proposal will be our one way ticket for our mid tern bonus next month and I already planned what will I do with the money—especially now that my Ai’Gun will be in 4th year and my Ai’Cap will be in 3rd year and my Hae will probably still need more time to get a stable job—I need that. Also, it looks like I will be on the watch list again of my co-workers.

 

“I’ve called Heechul hyung already and the presentation will start in 10 minutes. If I go back to my house and go back here in the office, the presentation is probably over by then—but hyung just cursed at me and hang up the call.” I am so stressed out; I also need to find time to go out with my brothers while they are here in Korea.

 

Both Leeteuk hyung and Ryeowook looks worried and my co-workers are mumbling by themselves when suddenly we all heard a knock on the closed door of my department. I didn’t even fix myself from sitting, “Excuse us from our intrusion,” the voice sounds so familiar and then the door opens up and suddenly—I am in very good mood.

 

Both of them stand side by side looking so fresh early in the morning, “Ahh—P’~” that’s great, Ai’Gun easily spotted me and I sit up straight—nope I stand up straight and smile brightly, same as my two brothers. Ai’Gun walks passed my co-workers quickly while Ai’Cap follows behind, he walks so slowly today.

 

“Wadee P’~” he wai at me as soon as he reaches me and Ai’Cap did the same, “What are you doing here?” I asked them both but with my bad day now, seeing my brothers makes me so happy, “Aww—ahmm P’, P’Heechul told us to come here with you and give this to you~” Ai’Cap hands me a brown folder too and I took it but still feeling confused, “What’s thi—” my mouth hangs open the moment I open the paper, “! Thank you na khrab~” I can’t help but pulled my brother and hug both of my them.

 

Ai’Gun and Ai’Cap are both giggling, “Easy P’,” they both said but I am too relieved. I let go of them, “It looks like—you can all kiss you pay check next month—I have the proposal!” I announced and although people here in my department don’t like me, they still celebrate knowing that the proposal is on my hands again.

 

We are all celebrating, “Hang on Hyuk—who are these two handsome kids with you?” one of my female coworker asked. I suddenly feel so alert, I was too happy to forget that my office has bunch of hyenas—ready to eat my two adorable brothers.

 

Once more, I pull them before putting the folder on my table, “Say hello—these are my brothers.” I heard a loud ohhh coming from them, even Leeteuk hyung and Ryewook look amazed, “This is my second brother, Gun~” I should scold Ai’Gun to stop smiling at people around him. He literally smiles so big and wai at them, “And this is my younger brother Captain,” and I should scold Ai’Cap for not being polite enough. He only looks at the people and not say anything.

 

Why are they so opposite to each other? And why am I so confused on what I want them to do.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo~” finally, Leeteuk hyung greeted them with his angelic smile. Maybe I can entrust my brothers to him because I have presentation in 6 minutes. I give both of them a tap on their shoulders before they both smile, “Annyeonghaseyo P’~” I feel proud of them. We are all having a good time when the devil came in the room with coffee on his hand, “Hyuk! You crazy er! Do you even know how fast I drive just to get your freaking proposal in your apartment!” what a devil in angel’s appearance.

 

I smile, “Thank you Hyung~” I told him still but hyung isn’t buying my thank you this time, “Don’t and forget your things the next day! You don’t literally need to forget everything when you are in ecstasy idiot! And tell Donghae not to freaking open the door all the time! God! I am so stressed when I turned your apartment’s doorknob and it wasn’t lock at all! What if we are bad people?” yeah, this time hyung is right. I sigh because Hae is so careless.

 

“I will talk to him hyung, don’t worry~” I answered and my co-workers aren’t saying anything. How can they when Heechul hyung is around? He works at the financing department but you know—Hangeng hyung practically owns big share in this company so that makes Heechul hyung—like a blue collar worker in disguise.

 

Hyung shakes his head before looking at my brothers, “Come on you two—you haven’t finished your breakfast. We will go to the cafeteria and your ing brother will follow after his presentation.” Amazing right? My brothers actually crept in his heart already for him to treat them so good. I smile bigger, “I will follow, Ai’Cap—look after your P’Gun—khrab?” I asked him while Heechul hyung already grab their hands, “Khrab P’~” Ai’Cap said, I entrusted Ai’Gun to him because we need to face it—he is much more mature than Ai’Gun. “See you later P’~” Ai’Gun said and before the door closes they said in union, “Su su na—P’Hyuk!” and the door closes after.

 

The whole room is so quiet like an angel walks in—well my two angels walked in actually and walked out already. I grabbed the folder again and fix my coat, “What—was that?” Ryeowook finally find his voice again, “What?” I asked him. He points his finger to the closed door, “Your brothers—how did they? How come?” then he sighs, “They are freaking adorable~” and the whole room started to make noises again. Which I totally ignored after.

 


 

Captain’s POV

 

! IT HURTS SO MUCH!

 

I want to back to P’Heechul’s house and lay on the bed because my waist is killing me. No one tells me that it hurts like this! This if far more worst than when I got circumcised! But here I am, in P’Hyuk’s office with P’Gun beside me, and we are about to eat our breakfast, “You two—you need to behave here. Don’t talk to anyone! You understand me? If someone tried to approach you just smile! Eat your breakfast and wait for Hyuk—he will probably treat you lunch later—if he didn’t do that—tell me quickly so that I can kick him—neh?”

 

We nod our heads, “Khrab P’,” and then he walks out already without saying anything. There are only few people around us because P’ said that it’s still working time. I don’t know how P’ let us in this company without getting in trouble with the security—and also eating breakfast here in the cafeteria. P’Heechul is amazing, “P’ what do you want?” I asked P’Gun because somehow, although he was smiling with P’Hyuk—he still looks so sad to me.

 

It’s okay, I can sacrifice walking a bit even though my whole body is aching just to get food for P’Gun. I hate seeing him sad. P’ smiles at me—I hate that kind of smile, “I’ll get it for us na Ai’Cap. You look so pale—do you need something? Medicine? Water? Tea? tell me~” and I hate how he knows what I need.

 

I put my hand on top of his hand which is placed on the table, “Pain reliever medicine na P’—do you think you can find some for me? Also—I can get the—” “I’ll get it, also the food. Wait here~” but he didn’t let me finish. Instead, he stands up and run somewhere already. I sigh—this is bad. White and I thought we will stay at home again today because Nong Heemi doesn’t have academy until 3pm but P’Heechul dragged me and P’Gun here.

 

I feel the vibration of my phone. I pulled it out my pocket and look at the message that my crazy boyfriend is sending.

 

White: Baby, are you okay na khrab? Do you want me to follow you there?

 

Cap: I am okay na White. P’Gun already ran somewhere to find pain reliever na khrab and we will eat breakfast here.

 

White: Why don’t you both just go back here in the house and we will just watch movies with Nong Heemi?

 

Cap: My brother will follow after White. I don’t want him to think that I want to spend more time with you na khrab than with him.

 

White: But—I will go back to Thailand in three days. We won’t be able to spend a lot of time together Cap TT_TT

 

Cap: You are so dramatic!

 

I can’t help but smile while shaking my head because of my boyfriend. He is so childish and adorable.

 

White: I—I shouldn’t pushed you to your limit last night—you look so pale na khrab before going out.

 

Cap: Hey! It’s not as if it’s only you who pushed it so much. Remember—I sort of—initiate the second round.

 

I bet my face is burning already because I suddenly remember.

 

‘Damn it! It says in the manga that it would hurt but I didn’t know it will hurt like this na woie!!’

 

White: I know but still—I’ll just buy extra pain reliever later. If you feel like you cannot walk anymore tell me.

 

Cap: I have P’Hyuk and P’Gun with me—remember?

 

White: Funny! Can you actually tell your brother that, ‘By the way P’s, White and I had last night~’ they will hunt me and put me in a body bag—chopped into pieces!

 

I laugh so suddenly, I hope people won’t find me crazy. White really has a wild imagination.

 

Cap: I will help them find a burial place~ Anyway, I need to go! P’Gun will be back soon. You don’t want him to find out about our little extra activity last night right na White?

 

White: You are lucky I love you. Fine! But please—try talking to Ai’Gun. I’ve heard from Ai’Mean just now that P’Mark was so mad at him yesterday and Ai’Gun’s reason of sleepover at Ai’Plan is to talk about the issue. I think—your P’ might not be in the good mood right now.

 

I feel proud of White. He takes good care of me and also care about P’Gun. I typed a quick okay because I saw P’Gun running towards me with a bottle of water and a small plastic on his wrist.

 

He put it down beside me, “Woie! It was so hard talking to people in English here Ai’Cap—but I was able to buy you pain reliever na khrab! The pharmacist said it’s okay to drink it with empty stomach so drink it first while I am getting our breakfast na khrab~” and P’ escaped from me again before I even asked him about his problem.

 


 

The breakfast was lovely, we ate American style breakfast. Pancake, coffee, sausages, and bacon. I don’t know why P’ chose that anyway but it was great and now we are sitting alone in the empty cafeteria waiting for P’Hyuk to arrive later.

 

Now, while P’Gun is sitting with me, this is my opportunity to ask my P’, “Do you want me to get more for you na Ai’Cap?” P’Gun asked me but he didn’t look at me. I know him very well, he is trying to escape. “P’—I need to ask you something,” I said but he still looks around.

 

It’s only my waist that’s hurting but not my hands so I put them both on his shoulder and pull him to look at me. I squint my eyes to make it sharp and smaller, “What happened P’—why are you running away na khrab from me?” I asked him finally. He gulped loudly, “I am not—” “I feel hurt na P’—I tell you everything about White before when he was still pestering me na khrab and when he became my boyfriend na P’—but you—you rather tell it to P’Plan than me—your own brother,” half is true. I am not jealous of P’Pan, I know they are like left and right hands but I am sad that P’ won’t tell me his problems.

 

P’ looks guilty, “I am—I am so sorry na khrab Ai’Cap. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings na Ai’, I just don’t know how to tell you and how to explain because I also don’t understand what happened yesterday.” He is finally confessing. P’Gun needs to be more honest with himself.

 

I put down my hands but still look at him, “Try telling it to me P’, I might understand it,” I offered him and you know, talking to P’Gun—he just need a direct instructions from you. You cannot use so much flowery words to him, “Well—yesterday na khrab, P’Mark got angry—” he looks at me again while I didn’t say a thing.

 

“That was the first time na Ai’Cap and I was so scared of him and also scared that P’ might really hate me now and don’t want to spend time with me na khrab,” there goes problem number 1, “I asked P’ why he is so mad at me and he got madder and told me na khrab that I am always good at not knowing and understanding. He told me that I am so careless and insensitive—I just don’t understand na Ai’Cap,” it looks like P’Mark already put himself in P’Gun’s heart that my P’ is so distress right now.

 

P’ looks so lost right now, “He told me that—P’Best was right,” I raised my eyebrow hearing P’Best name but still didn’t say anything, “He said that P’Best told him he must be crazy na khrab to have a clueless guy like me by P’Mark’s side and P’ keeps on rejecting P’Best—I don’t understand na khrab Ai’Cap—I don’t like it! I hate it na khrab—that P’Best is telling P’Mark to leave me na khrab! What I hate most Ai’—P’Mark told me that if I tell him to leave me alone again—he will really do it. Why? Am I that easy to leave Ai’Cap?” I don’t want to break it for P’, I want him to realized it by himself but P’ is clueless. How can I make him realized that he actually developed a feeling for P’Mark?

 

I don’t hate P’Mark—not as much when I first met him because White is right—P’ just wants what’s best for P’Gun but my P’—I cannot blame P’Mark if he got fed up already and exploded to P’Gun—but I admire how he is ready to throw away everything for P’Gun when P’ tells him to leave him. I am starting to see what White was trying to explain to me—I think.

 

I sigh again while P’ looks like a kicked out puppy, “P’—can I ask you something?” freaking P’Mark, you need to pay me after this. “Khrab~” “Why didn’t you tell P’Mark na khrab to leave you alone already? You did it before na khrab—why don’t you do it again na P’?” I need to make him more confused with his feelings. My P’ is very slow witted, he won’t understand it not unless someone will try to make him understand it.

 

He quickly shook his head and his eyes look so shocked, “Why would I na Ai’Cap? P’Mark didn’t do anything wrong to me na khrab! Besides, I like having P’ around me~” see, he cannot point out what he wants. Company or love, “Why do you even like him to be around you na P’? P’Plan is there for you and I am here for you—even P’Title and Ai’Toptap are all here for you,” I need to push him more.

 

Thankfully, P’ knows how to control his voice though he is glaring at me already—I think he is doing this unconsciously, “Having P’Mark and the band is different na  Ai’—” “I am your brother P’—and P’Plan is your best friend. Is it really different?” I cut him. I am enjoying the every changes of P’s facial expressions, “Chai! Very different!” he sounds so mad now.

 

Ai’Toptap might be right, I might be a devil in disguise too, “Why different? How different?” I asked him again because without him admitting he likes or even love P’Mark, then this conversation doesn’t make sense, “Because he is P’Mark and you are you and Ai’Plan is Ai’Plan! Shiya!! I don’t understand what I just said!” see—he is getting more and more frustrated.

 

I pat P’s shoulder, “P’—there’s a big difference of wanting someone to stay with you and wanting someone not to leave you. Don’t make the same mistake Ai’Toptap did.” now he looks confused. How can I break it to him? “P’—why do you think P’Hyuk and P’Donghae are together?” let’s do the easiest way. P’Gun answers right away, “because they love each other na kharb,” he is so sure of his answer, “And why do you think White and I became couple?” Let’s try it one more time; “Because you both love each other,” it’s amazing how much he knows the answer.

 

Last one, “And why do you want P’Mark to be with you always?” cross fingers. P’ opens his mouth right away, “Because I lo—” and stop mid-way. I think my role ends here, “Shiya!” he cursed again and he looks horrified right now. “Did I—really?” he asked me this time and all I can do is smile, “You are the only one P’ that can answer your question!”

 


 

Hyuk’s POV

 

If looks can kill, I probably kill half of the population in the cafeteria today.

 

I am on alert, I keep on glaring at everyone while my brothers are busy eating their meal (lunch) with me, Heechul hyung, Leeteuk hyung, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun. The others are busy with their work and told them they can meet my brothers this coming weekend.

 

Why am I glaring? Because god damn it! People keep on looking at my brothers—hungry looking people—bunch of hyenas everywhere while my two brothers? They are oblivious in their surroundings. I better talk to Ai’White about this—and probably whoever can keep Ai’Gun safe too.

 

“Easy Hyung—they will not try to touch them—believe me,” Kyuhyun whispered to me. Of course, he noticed my deadly stares. I hissed under my breath, “They ing need to keep their eyes on the ground and not devouring my brothers!” just how can my two brothers do that? I’ve been in this company for a long time and I am still not fully accepted here while here they are—just sitting, eating, and breathing beside me but people are loving them!

 

Leeteuk hyung leans forward while my brothers are busy laughing at Ryeowook’s story about my first month here in the office, “Your brothers are adorable Hyuk. People might be thinking now that they are eye candies.” See, this is the reason why bringing them here in the office is a wrong idea. I don’t know what Heechul hyung was thinking this morning.

 

I look at my brothers and they really look adorable in different ways. Ai’Gun has the same gummy smile as I have and he keeps on laughing and smiling while talking to my friends here. He also looks good with his hair today because he tie it—he looks so cute and flawless while Ai’Cap is also smiling like Ai’Gun but not too much. He is listening with full attention making him look at the people around him straight to their eyes. His face looks like a living doll too—and nope I am not complimenting them because they are my brothers—I am complimenting them because that’s how people see them right now.

 

“Woie! Really P’? My brother really announced to everyone that P’Donghae and him are in a relationship?” Ai’Gun quickly looks at me with amazement, and so did Ai’Cap, “Very brave P’~” and they both smile at me—eye freaking smile making people say aww.

 

“Okay! Lunch is done! You two—you can go around—” I stand up announcing that loudly but I have better ways, “Nope—call Ai’White—tell him to go around with both of you! Wait at the lobby! or just go home! Don’t stay here in the office for a long time!” I don’t know but they need to leave. I cannot take it anymore. I don’t like people looking like that to my brothers.

 

Both of them look so confused but eventually stands up too, “Ahm—okay na khrab—bye bye P’~” Ai’Gun said with his confused yet cheerful voice while Ai’Cap, “bye P’s—see you next time,” sounds formal but friendly.

 

They both gave me a quick hug before Ai’Cap grab Ai’Gun’s arm and they both walk—a bit slow actually but they freaking look so cute.

 

When they are out of the company’s cafeteria people swarm around me.

 

“That’s cruel!”



“They are so cute!”

 

“Why did you send them out?”



“Are they single? When will we see them again?”



“Where do you live in Thailand?”

 

I inhale sharply and throw daggers to everyone, “Hands off—my brother are off limits! Touch them and not only me will throw a fit—you don’t know me so well!” I hope that open threat will be threating enough for everyone to actually stay the out of my brothers’ radars.

 

I need my Hae, where is my baby? I need to calm down, “Very possessive!” Heechul hyung broke the silence and everyone agrees to him, “What if I am? So off!” I don’t care if they hate me more here in the office but my brothers are not for public display.

 


 

Ohhhhhhh~
This is quiet long!

But OMG!!! TEMPT is coming to the Philippines! I can see my babies now~
Anyway—Gun! FINALLY!