116: Wrong Timing

Calm Down Tiger

 

Cooheart’s POV

 

Going to Korea was like a dream to all of us.

 

Some brothers were reunited.

 

Some found their love.

 

Some just contended spending time with the person they love the most.

 

Some got there heart broken.

 

Some—just wanna have fun.

 

Some—got destroyed.

 

Title and I enjoyed every part of the trip—even when some circumstances occurred.

 

I was actually happy when P’Gun finally admitted his feelings for P’Mark. It must be hard for him finding it out by himself—or even admitting that he has feelings for P’Mark especially when you were straight for all your life.

 

Liking a guy doesn’t make you less straight. I think, P’Gun and P’Mark were so brave facing all of these together—even facing P’Hyuk which actually was the biggest hindrance that time.

 

I was just sad that P’Captain cried before boarding the flight. I wasn’t sure why but must be because he will miss P’Hyuk again. Anyway, P’Gun didn’t cry at all and became an admirable big brother.

 

Another sad thing is—Ai’Fluke is in trouble and this time I am not planning on helping him with anything at all. He did all of this—he should learn to be responsible. I’ve heard from P’Ohm—that he might—I don’t really want to think about it but I can see all the sadness lingering round Ai’Fluke. Even if both of them (OhmFluke) are sitting side by side right now—no one is actually speaking at all.

 

Do you know what seems so be troublesome? P’Best! Yes! I am not that close to P’ but I know what kind of game he played with P’Mark before. He knew that he will get hurt in the end and now he is broken. What I don’t understand is the excessive attention that both P’Yacht and Ai’Kris are giving to P’Best during the trip. It might be subtle but I can see what they were trying to do.

 

“What are you doing na Coo?” I can’t help but find more comfortable position of my head on Title’s shoulder. We still have 1 hour flight left before arriving in Thailand.

 

I shook my head, “Hum~ Nothing much Tle~” I said before closing my eyes.

 

I feel soft touches on my cheeks, “Are you worried na khrab?” he asked me softly. It feels like he is whispering close to my ears. I can’t help but smile, “A bit na khrab—but Tle is here for me so nothing to worry~” I said dreamy.

 

I love Tle’s voice so much—especially this close. I know he can sense me so well, we didn’t grow up together for nothing. “I talked to Ai’Ohm—” he said and my initial response is a soft hum. Whatever they talked about, Tle knows what he is doing, “Ai’Fluke might—need you na khrab after this.”

 

I sigh, this isn’t the first time this thing happened, “Is it worst?” I asked finally opening my eyes but the first thing that catches my eyes is Ai’Fluke sitting after the aisle. He looks—worst, “Is it baby—I tried na khrab talking to Ai’Ohm—maybe—” “saving it?” I followed up.

 

“Chai!”

 

“And?” I want to know even if it hurts my friend, “He said na khrab—he trusted Ai’Fluke—he loves Ai’Fluke—but that doesn’t mean na khrab—” I raised my head just to look at Tle. He really looks conflicted right now so I cup his face; “tell me,” I encouraged him.

 

“He will let Ai’Fluke—hurt him na khrab.”

 

‘Ai’Fluke, what have you done?’

 


 

We went on separate ways when we arrived in Thailand. But one thing I noticed, P’White isn’t around. I thought I might find P’White here because P’Captain is with us but he didn’t. When I asked P’Plan, he said that he didn’t know too.

 

Tle offered P’Cap and P’Gun a ride back home but P’Mark said he brought his car and still in the airport parking lot so P’ will bring them home.

 

“I think—P’Mark na khrab will introduce himself to P’Gun’s parents na Title,” I said after some few quiet moments inside the car. Title is very focus on driving and surprisingly, Ai’Fluke and P’Ohm are still together going back though I am worried that P’Ohm might break it today.

 

Tle doesn’t really like talking while he is driving; he told me it distracts him a lot but I don’t really care because I am normally a talkative guy, “Maybe—but not good time,” Tle answered me anyway.

 

I pout, what’s not good time? P’Mark waited for P’Gun for a long time and if I am P’Mark—I would probably just go after P’Best because he is better catch—I mean—he has assurance but no—P’Mark still chose P’Gun so I think it’s the right time to be official even with P’Gun’s family.

 

“I still hope he will na khrab~”

 


 

Captain POV

 

I don’t know how it happens but P’Gun and P’Mark are having a very ridiculous argument right now.

 

“I told you na khrab that Mae likes you!” P’Gun said not loud of course since we are inside our room—finally. I didn’t dare to go out knowing that I might leave P’Gun and P’Mark alone—in a room. P’Hyuk will kill me if he finds out.

 

I sit on my bed side while flipping a magazine.

 

P’Gun is standing up with his hands on his waist and P’Mark is sitting on the edge of P’Gun’s bed.

 

This is the first time that P’Mark entered our room. P’ is really bold. He gave us a ride back and stayed for lunch and even told Mae and Pa that he is dating P’Gun now. Well—P’ isn’t complaining at all but Mae and Pa got shocked of course because their second son went to Korea single and straight and now we went back home with a boyfriend.

 

I flip the magazine on the next page, “Woie! Are you just telling me that na Gun to make me feel better?” P’Mark sounds frustrated. I guess—he wants to have a good impression with my parents.

 

I know Mae and Pa—they accepted P’Mark already but Mae was a bit shocked during lunch that she wasn’t able to say something so only Pa said congratulations.

 

“I said no!”

 

“Your parents probably still want to have one son who will marry a girl na khrab. Maybe they think that P’ bent you na khrab,” I can’t help but chuckled. Like I said the conversation is too funny for me.

 

P’Mark is becoming dumb—he is really crazy about P’Gun.

 

P’Gun on the other hand can’t help but stomp his feet so take a peek in between the magazine that I am holding. “Woie! You are frustrating me na Mark. I said Mae likes you na khrab. Mae likes people that Ai’Cap, P’Hyuk, and I like. Woie P’! You are worse than Ai’Plan when he is drunken na khrab! So crazy~”

 

My shoulders are shaking already because I am trying my best to stop laughing loudly. My P’Gun cannot keep his mouth shut—even dragging P’Plan in the conversation.

 

“Kee~” P’Mark hissed under his breath but still hearable making my P’Gun to be the dramatic P’Gun I’ve known.

 

“WOIE! DID YOU CURSE AT ME NA MARK?” and raising his voice too.

 

P’Gun is dramatic, P’Mark is panicking, and I am laughing. This is too entertaining. Now, P’Mark will see everything about P’Gun. He will know how hard sometimes to deal with my brother.

 

“I didn’t—” “You just did!”

 

“I didn’t I swear—Gun—it’s just an expression na khrab~” P’Mark is the whipped among them.

 

While P’Gun, “You just did—you are mean na khrab Mark. I thought you will be different from Ai’Mean who curses Ai’Plan sometimes—both of you are the same? Why? Do you have that class in IC na khrab?”

 

I shake my head for my over dramatic P’. I hope P’Mark knows what to do, “Fine! Just talk to Ai’Plan then—you always like him better than me na khrab right Gun?” oh? What is this turn of events?

 

I sit properly but still observing and listening to these P’s.

 

P’Mark even stands up, “I only have few weeks na Gun in university—you can play with Ai’Plan and Ai’Mean now. Graduation will be soon na khrab—no need to stay always with me,” is P’Mark for real right now? Is he sulking or is he making P’Gun guilty?

 

Their conversation is very entertaining but my attention diverted when my phone vibrated. I quickly pull my eyes away from those crazy P’s and instantly smile when I saw White’s name on my screen.

 

I open the message that he sent.

 

White: Are you free na khrab tomorrow night Cap? I want to see you~

 

I can’t hide my happiness. My clingy boyfriend misses me for sure. I quickly type my reply.

 

Captain: Sure, where should we meet na White? I want to see you too~

 


 

Have you heard about—the calm before the storm?

Next chapter is either the calm—or the storm. See yah~