128: Be Honest With Me

Calm Down Tiger

 

A/N: For those who love 2wish—I am sorry this will hurt ^^

 


 

Plan’s POV

I called Ai’Gun today—to my house. He didn’t ask me why he needs to go to my house but he arrives even though it’s weekend with many snacks and hard drive full of movies that we both enjoy watching.

 

My Mae and Pa are already asleep and their room is on the first floor while I am the only one sleeping on the second floor.

Ai’Gun—he has been laughing a lot pointing at the TV whenever there’s a funny scene playing while I am smiling sometimes and eating some snacks that he bought, “You know na Ai’Plan—” I look beside me when Ai’Gun suddenly talked, “I am not good na khrab at knowing what is happening around me na khrab but I know when something is wrong~” he even makes loud noises eating the crackers.

 

I chuckled, “Do you think na khrab there’s something wrong Ai’Gun?” I asked him.

 

A hummed and a deep sigh followed after, “You have been my friend na khrab since middle school na Ai’Plan—there’s no way I will not know if—” then he turned at me, “something is wrong with you na Ai’ or not,” then he smiles—plain straight smile.

 

It’s amazing how Ai’Gun and I understand each other easily though I keep on hearing from many people that we are hard to understand. Even Ai’Cap, Ai’Toptap, and Ai’Title said that to us before but for me—the only person that understands me the most aside from Mean—is Ai’Gun.

 

I remove the snacks and crackers between us and put it aside before looking back at Ai’Gun who is still looking at me curiously, “Woie! It wasn’t that—serious na khrab,” I laughed a bit because between Ai’Gun and I—we both aren’t that much serious.

 

Still—Ai’Gun looks at me like a mae waiting for his/her son to tell what he/she did wrong, “It was—” he squinted his eyes, “Fine na khrab! It was about Mean!” I said it.

 

“What about Mean khrab? Did he do something wrong again to you na Ai’Plan? Or did you do something wrong to him? You know that last time na khrab I helped you—you used his money so much from his credit card from shopping na woie! Did he get mad about it?” Ai’Gun asked but I keep on shaking my head.

 

Mean is the most patient person I’ve known and there’s no way he will get mad at me that easily, “He didn’t get mad na khrab—” Ai’Gun sighs in relief, “I got mad at him—khrab,” I confessed.

 

“ALAIWA!?”

 

I forced a smile, “Well—remember P’Mark’s graduation?”

 

He nods.

 

“Since last time na Ai’Gun, you know how much I want to be close with Mean’s family na khrab and whenever I asked Mean—he keeps on telling me na khrab that they are busy or next time na khrab so I didn’t ask him about that anymore na Ai’Gun—but sometimes—I feel like Mean is lying to me about his family and just keep on making reasons why I cannot meet his family—but because I know that Mean loves me and I also love him—I didn’t ask him more about it,”

 

Ai’Friend frowns, “Then—what’s the problem na khrab? Why did you get mad at Ai’Mean? Because of his family?”

 

Finally, I nod, “Chai khrab—I got mad na khrab because Mean can be honest to me—he can tell me that—‘Plan, my parents doesn’t like you and didn’t approve our relationship na khrab!’

 


 

Flashback

 

I grab Mean’s arm and pull him harshly the moment we entered his condominium, “You promised to explain to me na khrab but the whole car ride going here—you keep on talking about different things na Mean!” I said raising my voice a bit because of the sudden rush of emotion.

 

Mean smiles at me, “I know Plan—but can we just sit down for a while na khrab? We can talk it out over dinner—we have a lot of time,” he sounds so chill—like I didn’t hear his conversation with his Pa.

 

“Why do we need to wait later if we can talk now na Mean?” I demanded. I don’t like thinking too much but I can’t help but think about what I’ve just heard.

 

Mean can only smile at me, “Later—please Plan. I’ll buy dinner for us na khrab first—” “We’ve just ate Mean! Ai’Gun treated everyone for P’Mark graduation!” I cut him off feeling weird because I am starting to get irritated which I don’t normally feel a lot towards Mean.

 

Why is he making so many excuses? Can’t we just talk so that it will be over?

 

Instead of talking to me, Mean pulled me towards the living room. I try not to complain much so I followed him hoping that we will talk about the problem.

 

He leads me to the sofa and when both of us are sitting side by side, “You really are stubborn na khrab,” he mumbled but I was able to hear it.

 

Normally I would pout or say something to defend myself but I don’t want to divert the conversation into something else again, “What really—do you want to talk about na Plan?” Mean asked me finally.

 

I sigh first before turning towards him so that we are both facing each other, “About everything Mean. I heard you this afternoon na khrab talking to your Pa and told him about me. You told me before na Mean that your parents are just busy na khrab—that we will meet them someday because my mae and pa are also asking me if I have a good relationship with your parents—” Mae sometimes talk to me at night asking about my relationship with Mean.

 

Mean just stared back at me and it looks like he isn’t planning of saying something so I continue, “I told you before na Mean—I will understand na khrab if they will not like me—I will understand if they will not understand our relationship at first because we can always talk to them and let them understand na khrab that we just fall in love with each other and nothing is wrong because pa told me that when you fall in love—it isn’t bad or wrong—

 

Why Mean?—why did you lie na khrab? Why do you need to keep on telling me that everything is okay na khrab with your parents? Why do I need to hear it just now? We’ve been dating for very long na Mean—we can talk to them before to let them understand? But it has been many months now—they might think that I don’t want to talk to them or I don’t want to know them!”

 

I am not crying—I don’t believe that crying can make me feel better. Ai’Gun and I don’t cry easily so it was shocking to see him cry last time—but I understand why—because I remember crying hard when Mean did that—to me before.

 

This time, Mean sighs, “I know—I should be more honest to you na Plan—but you need to understand. Baby, my parents aren’t very nice na khrab. They say mean things that can hurt you so I want to protect you na khrab and—”

 

“Do I look like the type of person na Mean that always need protection from you?” am I a 10 year old kid in his eyes?

 

He shook his head.

 

“I am your boyfriend na khrab but that doesn’t mean I am like a girl—or a child. You cannot decided if I will get hurt or not na Mean! You are my boyfriend—I am your boyfriend—we should be honest with each other just like when I brought you home na khrab and introduced you to my parents. I can accept if your Mae and Pa will not understand or like me na khrab but at least we’ve tried!” yes—I am mad.

 

I rarely get mad but I am mad at Mean right now.

 

Back to Reality

 

 


 

“Am I wrong Ai’Gun?” I asked my friend who decided to eat the snacks again while I was telling him what happened after P’Mark’s graduation.

 

Ai’Gun quickly shook his head, “Why will you be wrong na Ai’Plan? I don’t see any reason for you to feel wronged na khrab. Ai’Mean wasn’t completely honest with you about his family—but—you are mad na khrab I understand—but what will you do na khrab? Will you continue staying mad with Mean? Because if you do—that will not solve your problem na khrab. You are mad—but his Mae and Pa still don’t like you na khrab. You are mad—then Ai’Mean will wait more until you are not mad anymore and talking to his parents will be for next time again when you are okay with each other.”

 

I stared at Ai’Gun—he really is my smartest friend.

 

I chuckled, “I understand na Ai’Gun but when I told Mean to set a meeting with his parents na khrab so that we can meet them and I can introduce myself—Mean told me that—”

 

Why does it hurt? Here in my chest?

 

“Regardless if you will meet my parents or not—they will still not like you na Plan because that’s how they are.”

 


 

I feel like Plan is toooooo brave and together with Gun—they made a pretty good team. Now, I only feel bad knowing that even though Plan is brave—he cannot escape getting hurt.

 

PS. It’s hard to write Plan and Gun’s POV when they are serious because they make making sense in the easiest way. I mean—their ways of thinking are very simple so if you’ve notices—I used simple logic here.

 

Anyway, comments?