112: No One Can Harm You

Calm Down Tiger

 

Captain’s POV

 

I called P’Hyuk this afternoon if P’Gun and I can eat dinner and sleep over in his apartment tonight. P’ was very happy when I asked him but he told P’Gun not to bring his boyfriend. I am having some problem but I can still smile with P’Hyuk’s hatred towards P’Mark.

 

Actually, P’Mark isn’t bad at all but he played the wrong way. As a result—he makes all of us doubt if he is being sincere to P’Gun or not but I am just worried that P’ isn’t holding back. He is so happy with P’Mark—I don’t want him to get hurt because of too much love for him. I believe in his love for P’Mark and somehow I believe in P’Mark too—but I also believed in Ai’Gunsmile’s love to Ai’Toptap—and look at them now—both broken.

 

Anyway, with too much drama before leaving and too much sulking from P’Gun—now we are all in P’Hyuk’s apartment. I’ve heard from Ai’Toptap that they are going to Namsan tower tonight to eat dinner courtesy of P’Leeteuk and P’Sungmin.

 

The real reason came out right after dinner when P’Dongahe volunteered to wash the dishes and P’Gun, P’Hyuk and I stayed in the living room.

 

“So—what’s wrong?” P’Hyuk asked right away while P’Gun smiles at me.

 

My shoulder voluntarily shake because I chuckled with the sudden question, “I really cannot hide na khrab from P’s~” I said while still chuckling.

 

P’Gun hissed before hitting my arm, “And what na khrab? Not knowing that you were awake na khrab last night while looking at your phone na khrab? You aren’t like that na woie Ai’Cap~” I hate people that still keep on thinking and saying that P’Gun is slow because when it comes to us (Hyuk and I) P’ is able to pick up the situation very well.

 

I stop chuckling and maybe look more serious this time, “Actually—” and both of my brothers look more serious now, “I have a problem P’s,” I said honestly. P’Hyuk isn’t saying anything and P’Gun is just staring back at me.

 

“The reason why White na khrab went back to Thailand na P’ is because of his family na khrab. His father was being accused of perjury na khrab,” I said a bit slowly to let both of them understand what I am about to confess. Still, no one is talking. We can all hear the gushing sound of water from the kitchen but that’s it.

 

I sigh because I know that I need to continue, “Of course na khrab, I am aware of what is perjury na P’. So I told White to go back to Thailand and helped his family na khrab—but I was very uneasy. So yesterday—when P’Gun was already sleeping na khrab—I did some research na P’.” I should have seen in coming when White told me about the family problem.

 

“I saw—White na khrab together with his family—and the father he said that’s being accused na P’—is no other than—the prime minister of Thailand na khrab~” and the hitch breathing of my brothers make me a bit uncomfortable.

 

P’Hyuk is the first one to react, “As in—the minister na khrab? Like that person?” he wants to hear a confirmation and so I did, “Him—that person na P’.” Making his shoulder to fall off a bit while P’Gun looks so serious so suddenly.

 

“P’~” I called out because I am worried that he might not understand what I said but—“It isn’t okay na khrab Ai’Cap,” he said suddenly.

 

I raised my eyebrow, “What P’?” I asked him but P’Gun shook his head, “I remember all the lessons I have na woie with law na khrab in university and I know what is perjury na khrab. You might be so worried about your relationship na Ai’ with Ai’White because you realized that his family is so different from ours—” P’ definitely hits the bulls eye with that statement, “But before thinking about it—think about his family na woie!” but the turn of conversation turns in 360 degree.

 

I scratch the back of my head, “P’—you aren’t making sense na khrab,” I said honestly because I don’t understand. I am also hoping that P’Hyuk will stop P’Gun but my older brother is looking amusedly with P’Gun with smirks on his lips.

 

“Look Ai’Cap—if the same thing happens to me and Mark—I might also think na khrab that ‘what will happen to our relationship na woie?’ or  ‘Will his family like me na khrab for him?’ but—as I said na Ai’Cap, I understand law based on what I remember from my classes. You are worried at different reason while Ai’White is probably dealing about his family problem na woie and on how to make his father innocent na khrab. Think about it na Ai’Cap—if someone said bad things about Mae and Pa—we will try our best to help them and not think about our relationship first,” slowly, I am getting the point.

 

In what aspect did I deserve my brother? “Don’t be selfish na woie! Support Ai’White na khrab first then think about your relationship after when the problem is solve with his family~” and I know—P’Gun is right. I don’t need to look at that smug look on P’Hyuk’s face. He always tells me before that P’Gun might not be smart but he sees things in different perspective.

 

“I must say that—I also think about your relationship when you said that Ai’White is the prime minister’s son—but—your P’Gun is right,” P’Hyuk started and this time we both focus on P’, “You are grown up na Ai’Cap—” P’Hyuk moves closer to me and pat my head slowly, “You were able to faced me na khrab to fight for Ai’White—can you remember?”

 

I bit my lower lips seeing both of my brothers right now and with P’Hyuk’s question. I nod without hesitation and this time P’Gun grabs my left hand and P’Hyuk’s hand on my head is now on my right hand, “You need to be that brave again na Ai’Cap. You need to help Ai’White with this and be the support he needed and once it’s all done—then face his parents na khrab~” I don’t know why people are so scared of P’Hyuk. For me, he is one of my sweetest brother that’s always been there for me. He supported me in every way he can and he shows he love in every possible way he can.

 

“P’Hyuk is right na Ai’Cap—” and I also have my P’Gun, “You have us you know—and if someone tries to hurt our baby brother na khrab—we have the entire Engineering na khrab and College of music na khrab—though I think Ai’White’s family has more people na khrab but—our P’Hyuk and your P’Gun won’t let things happen to you na Ai’. So—you need to be brave na khrab and support Ai’White for now~”

 

The emotions are there but there’s no way I will cry right now. I am so lucky—because my brothers are always there for me.

 

I pull both of them because they are holding me already and they smile while putting both of their chins of my shoulder, “Did I tell you na khrab P’s?” I asked.

 

“Hum?”

 

“What?”

 

“I love you both na khrab~” I said with smile on my lips.

 


 

Don’t you love soft moments with these brothers? Because I LOVE IT SO MUCH!