76: Calm the Down Captain!

Calm Down Tiger

 

Captain’s POV

 

I’ve been waiting for Friday since White told me he cannot fetch me or even dropped by my college because of his papers—but he also told me he will go to my house on Friday night. Perfect timing since Mae and Pa prepared special dinner because P’Gun will only eat dinner in our house before going to P’Plan’s house for sleepover. Mae also likes giving food to P’Plan’s parents because his Mae likes my Mae’s cooking.

 

When White arrived round 7pm, I can’t help but look at him. How can I not? I haven’t seen him lately and the last time we’ve talked—well the last time I messaged him was when I wasn’t feeling good and I was being a for being jealous. Anyway, when dinner finished, P’Gun decided to take his leave and that left me here in my room with White sitting on P’Gun’s side and I am sitting on my own bed side.

 

“The—food was nice,” he started and I laugh in return, “Of course na khrab, Mae cooked it.” One thing our family is very proud of? My Mae’s cooking skills. He looks at me with that warm smile on his face that I missed so much I thought I would go crazy, “Ahm—about my schedule na khrab—look Cap—” and here we go. I didn’t say anything, maybe our communication doesn’t match up because I like to misinterpret or interrupt him a lot of times, “I am sorry na khrab if I don’t have a lot of time to be with you na khrab and even eat lunch with you. Actually, P’Mark is helping us na khrab with our papers and I don’t want P’ to feel like his effort in helping us na khrab isn’t working because I want to be with you na khrab—and—” “But why did P’Mark showed up yesterday na khrab if both of you are busy?”

 

I thought I can keep it all in but I guess I can’t. White sighs and move a little closer to me, “Well—you are aware na khrab that—” I raise my eyebrow, “That—P’Mark still—” “Likes my P’Gun?” I finished it off for him and White nods, “Chai—so—when he heard na khrab from Ai’Cooheart that Ai’Gun wasn’t feeling well na khrab—he ditched us—like—we were in the middle of discussion na khrab and then he suddenly run out of the library na khrab leaving Ai’Mean and I and when I called him he told me na khrab that he will lend his apartment to us na khrab just to finish the paper because he cannot leave Ai’Gun when he is sick~” I can’t help but roll my eyes but also feel a bit glad.

 

‘For once, I appreciate na khrab P’Mark for doing everything na khrab for P’Gun.’

 

“Hum,” I said which is enough to make White sigh in relief, “Ai’Mean was desperate na khrab to finish his papers too yesterday so we stayed until midnight—nope I think until 3 am na khrb at P’Mark’s place. We slept over too because it was too late na khrab just to finish our papers. I am thankful too na khrab that P’Mark was willing to help us even though he also has papers to finish on his own—senior students na khrab are hardcore~” I don’t know why my boyfriend sounds like a crazy fanboy of P’Mark because he praised him so much.

 

I ignored the thought and also tried to move a bit closer to White until our shoulders are touching each other already, “I get it—I am sorry na khrab for not being—you know—understanding na khrab.” Now I feel bad, “I forgot that you are older than me na khrab and I have less school loads for now—and maybe I am being a bit insensitive na khrab—” I sigh, it’s hard admitting that you are wrong when you have a big ego like mine, “Maybe—P’Gun is right na khrab. I should embrace na khrab all of the imperfections I have and not vent it all out to you White,” White smiles widely, “Really? Ai’Gun said that? I mean—don’t be offended na khrab Cap—but your P’ is a little bit—slow? Like he doesn’t process information the way normal people process it?”

 

I am not offended but I just want to defend my P’, “He is a bit slow na khrab. Maybe because people in the family baby him so much—even Ai’Kris likes him so much na khrab. But—P’Gun is one of the greatest adviser I have na khrab—so be careful White—” I want him to learn a simple lesson today, “If P’Gun suddenly hates you or something na khrab—I think I will follow him~” of course that’s a lie but I want him to learn that P’Gun is special to me.

 

I saw how he gulps and looks a bit nervous, “Woie! Cap—your P’Gun—likes me—right?” and all I can do is to laugh loudly, “Of course na khrab~” this guy is really funny.

 

After the laughter subside, I feel a warm presence on my side and a cold hand on my shoulder, I look at the hand and it’s sort of shaking a bit, “Are you cold na khrab?” I asked him before looking at his face—his face that is only few inches away from me. The last time we’ve been this close—P’Hyuk saw us. Always wrong timing before—I wonder if—“I am nervous na khrab,” he said honestly and actually I really love that side of him. Always honest to me no matter what, “Well—it’s only the two of us here in your room na khrab today—” I nod, “And Ai’Gun will not comeback until tomorrow na khrab—” I nod again. Where is this conversation even going? “Your Mae khrab and Pa khrab will not come up here too, right?” and once again I nod, “What are you trying to tell me na khrab?” I asked him already.

 

“Well—I am nervous because—it’s only the two of us na khrab,” and I still look confused, “And—you don’t want to know what’s running in my head right now na khrab Cap—you don’t want,” and suddenly it hits me. Of course, he is my boyfriend and sooner or later we will have this kind of conversation. the heck, Ai’Toptap told me about this kind of future topic but I shrugged it away—now I suddenly want to run to Ai’Toptap’s house, knock on his room and ask him what to do or how to react. “We are not—” “Nope—don’t worry na khrab Cap. It’s just that—sometimes it frustrated me too na khrab. Whenever we are alone in my car na khrab I feel like—I want to stop the car and push on your seat but I don’t want to scare you na khrab—the I don’t even what to tell this to you na khrab—but here I am—being the honest boyfriend to you and letting you know the things running on my head—because no matter how I control myself—I know it isn’t enough an khrab~”

 

I sigh; I am not scared or irritated. In fact, I am so proud of him, I am so happy he is this brave to tell me about his issue, “White, you can—tell me na khrab—” “No Cap—you don’t understand na khrab! I don’t just want to kiss you na khrab—I want—I want—I want what Ai’Mean and Ai’Plan are doing na khrab!” I can feel my mouth opening slowly and my cheeks heating up. I suddenly want to move a bit further from him but White is quick enough to pull so forcefully that in one swift I found myself in between his legs.

 

‘Calm down Captain! Calm the down Captain!’

I cleared my throat, “White~” “This is better na khrab Cap—if I keep on seeing your face na khrab that close—I might really lose my control anymore—and I don’t want to do something to you na khrab that you aren’t ready yet! Not here in your house, not here in your room, just not here na khrab~” but him this close to me, feeling his crazy fast heartbeat on my back and his warm breath on my neck will kill me soon.

 

“How—” I tried my best, “How did you know na khrab—that—that I am not ready na khrab?” and there I said it but I got a loud laughter from him and a tight warm hug, “You cannot even hold my hand in public on your own na khrab Cap—what more if we do beyond kissing?” I tilt my head and rest it on his chest, “Well—I am showing you affection na khrab White—like right now,” for once I want to defend myself but White quickly shut me down, “Only when we are alone na khrab Cap. But don’t worry—I am not mad na khrab. I understand—you aren’t ready na khrab—to do this kind of thing in public,” but what hurts me now—is the way his voice fell while saying those words to me. I know that it’s not okay!

 

“I am sorry na khrab White—I really want to try—but—when I look at the people around us na khrab—it feels like they are all looking at us with disgust na khrab and they are all mocking us na khrab—somehow—it’s making me not what to show too much affection to you but—” his hug becomes tighter which makes me stop from talking, “I know—I know na khrab Cap—and I am not pressuring you—so you don’t need to worry na khrab about that~” he whispered close to me and I can’t help but smile.

 

“You know White—I always wonder na khrab—did I really save our country na khrab before—or did I save the king before—because I can’t believe that a good—perfect guy like you White Nawat Phumphothingam—is my boyfriend right now,” and there I said it. I am not the most vocal boyfriend in the world or even the most affectionate one but I appreciate and love every bit of White.

 

His laughter echoes in my ears, “You didn’t—but maybe you saved me before na khrab in your past life—because damn! How did I even deserve you na khrab?” I shake my head and hit his hands that are on my belly. “Why did it come back to me na khrab?” I asked him because as far as I can remember, I declared it first but now he is reversing it. “You should be with Ai’Kris and his reverse psychology thingy rather than in IC na khrab White,” I mumbled again but all I get is his sweet laughter. But—I suddenly remember something, “Ah White na khrab—I noticed it—your last name na khrab—it’s the same wi—” “What do you mean from your messaged last time na khrab Cap?” which text?

 

“Don’t look so confused—I am talking about the ‘I’m jealous na khrab’ message,” oh shoot! I forgot about that. I tilt my head to the other side and lay on the other side of his chest too, “Well—that na khrab~” I slowly say, “Yes! That na khrab~” and White repeats after me.

 

‘Be honest Captain! Don’t chicken out!’

 

I gulp before inhaling as many oxygen as I can, “Fine! What can I do! It has been bothering me na khrab that I can’t help but feel so jealous na khrab. I mean! White! I don’t know if you can see yourself in the mirror everyday na khrab but you are making it so effortless to make women like you na khrab! Whenever we go out and eat breakfast na khrab, I always hear people whispering about you! ‘Why did P’White decide to date that P’ from college of music na khrab?’ ‘He is way out of his league na kharb!’ and actually they don’t need to remind me about my position and why am I so out of your league but damn it na khrab White! You are my boyfriend na khrab and I know you are perfect na khrab—with perfect manners na khrab and perfect grades and responsible, and also wears clothes nicely, drives car nicely, and probably from nice family na khrab—and of course loves me so much na khrab and now that we are dating people are throwing s about me na khrab like suddenly I don’t deserve to be called as White’s boyfriend na khrab! And don’t let me start with that Nong from College of Social Studies na khrab because—my point is—I know I am not perfect na khrab but no one can suddenly say that I don’t deserve you as my boyfriend and no one—can ing send messages to me on my SNS account na khrab telling me to break up with you na khrab because I chose you—you chose me—and I love you!” I pant hard after talking the way P’Gun and P’Plan talk.

 

“And I love you too~” he said and suddenly what I said sink in. Like everything is in HD mode and all I can do is to close my eyes, “Now! We are going back na khrab to what you just told me Captain—because believe me na khrab, there are so many things that got me na khrab,” the air feels so cold but I don’t even have an aircon in my room, “Khrab!” I answered without opening my eyes, “First, Captain, what do you mean na khrab about sending you messages on SNS na khrab?” his tone changes. I’ve never heard this tone coming from him before, “Just—just like that. They are—sending me messages on SNS na khrab,” I answered him still closing my eyes, “And you aren’t going to tell me this not unless I will forced it out to you na khrab?” he asked me again but I can feel goosebumps on my arms already, “I don’t think it’s important na khrab~” his sharp inhale makes me open my eyes.

 

“Look Captain—I don’t want people harassing my boyfriend na khrab. I don’t even think I am that great at the first place to be your boyfriend so how dare they accusing you and telling you na khrab those words? There is no way we will settle like this na khrab!” I am seeing a different side of my boyfriend but I don’t really think it’s necessary, “White—no really! I don’t think it will do us good na khrab and besides—Ai’Toptap helped me na khrab blocking those people na khrab—Ai’Cooheart and Ai’Fluke gave those girls so meaty words na khrab too and—P’Gun told me na khrab to be honest with you and tell you—because you have the rights to know na khrab.” I feel so guilty, “Look—I am not trying to hide this matter to you na khrab but I felt so childish na khrab to tell you and then my ego was eating me up na khrab and before I knew it—I don’t have the chance to tell you already,” and that’s the truth. I know that no more hiding between us and I swear this is the last one I have.

 

He sighs eventually and pull me closer to him and hug me tightly before kissing the temple of my head, “I will—let this go Cap—but one more time—when people cross the line again—they can kiss goodbye na khrab to White Nawat Phumphothingam that they all know—because no can verbally or physically abuse my boyfriend na khrab—no one!”

 

‘I believe him—because I know—White will really do it!’

 


 

Welcome to the fluffy s of WhiteCap hahahahhaha