Child Custody, Love Custody

Child Custody, Love Custody

Chapter 14

 

“Marry?” Yuri asked, with confusion.


“That’s right.” Doyeon replied, with complication & raked his hair. He let out a deep breath.


“I...I don’t get it. You had never brought home a girl before to meet us before.”


“I know. I just met her that night, seriously.” He sighed, “It was just five months ago.”


“& you are marrying her now? I’m not trying to be disloyal to you Doyeon Oppa. I would love to see you marry a woman you really love but I seriously think that you need to get to know her better. Five months is too short. Are you sure you know her enough to get marry?”


“Damn it!” He took in a deep breath again, for the thousandth times, “I’m sorry Yuri. I just...I had to take responsibility for the things I have done wrong.” He hesitated again, “I’m marrying Ahjoong.”


“Ahjoong?”

 

“Kim Ahjoong, Jaejoong’s sister.” Doyeon whispered, with his eyes closed, “She’s pregnant with my child & being the man I am, I’m taking responsibility of my faults.” Hearing no answered from Yuri, Doyeon continued, “I should have listened to you that night when you had tried to stop me from going to Jaejoong’s apartment. When I got there, he wasn’t home but Ahjoong was there waiting for him. I told her about what happened & you can guess her reaction. She started to throw things around like a crazy woman. I tried to stop her & succeeded but what surprised me was that she didn’t stop there. She went beyond. I did try my best but.”

 

He stopped there. What was there to continue? He said all that he had to. What haunted him was the pressured kiss that Ahjoong gave him. It haunted him day & night. He wasn’t the one who kiss her but she to him. She had taken her anger out on him but he was the one who has to take the blame. The morning he woke up, she was gone. The night had almost killed him but he resisted it. The mess he had made, he cleaned up. The mess she had made, he cleaned up. The mess they had made, he still have to clean. Now this, he has to marry her. There were no love, no sweet words; no lovely memories except those dark memories. It wasn’t his fault but he has to take the damn fault! This regret, damn it!


“Oppa.” Yuri’s small voice broke out the long silence, “I’m sorry. This is my entire fault. I shouldn’t have let the divorce happened. If only I stayed with him. I’m sorry.”


“Why are you apologizing, Yuri? I’m taking responsibility of what I have done.” He said, as he cleared his throat, “The wedding is one month away.”

 

Yuri frowned as she wiped her tears away, “One month? That’s too fast Oppa. Ah...Ahjoong’s agreeing to marry you? I...I thought…”


“She was the one who demanded me to marry her.” Doyeon interrupted Yuri, “I didn’t even think of marriage.” “She can’t do that to you.”

 

“Even if I didn’t want to marry her, I want to take responsibility of the child. I don’t want to abandon my own flesh & blood, Yuri. I hope you understand me.”


“Of course, I understand you but why would she want to marry you? Ahjoong hates you as much as she does me.”


“I don’t know. That’s a question that I would never ask her.”

 

Yuri bit her lips, “Oppa?”


“Yes?” He said, worrying about her hesitating voice.


“As much as I want to see you get marry, I...I can’t come. I’m sorry Oppa. It’s just too hard for me. The baby inside of me is growing every day. If he sees me, I don’t know what I would do. I can’t risk it.”

 

He sighed & leaned against the wall, “It’s alright, Yuri. It’s just a wedding.”

 

“It’s your wedding, Oppa.”


“It doesn’t matter. Don’t risk it. As much as I think that the baby should have a father, I don’t want Jaejoong to know. The damn man doesn’t deserve you nor the baby!”

 

Yuri brought up a sorrow smile, “Thank you for understanding me, Oppa, but I’m sure Mina can come. I will ask her tonight.”


“That will be fine. Have you found out if the baby is a boy or girl?” He asked, changing the unneeded subject, “It’s a boy.” Yuri said, with a truly smile.


“Congratulations. I can’t wait to become an uncle.”


“You are going to be a father yourself soon, Oppa, & I can’t say but be happy for you. You need a smile for once in a while.”

 

Doyeon cleared his throat, “I have to go now. Tell Mina I said hi. Bye.”


“I will. Bye.” Yuri said, & then listened as she heard a click. She hung up the phone & lean all the way onto the couch. She looked down at her food & closed her eyes. Food wasn’t what she needs right now. She needed a renewed memory.

 

Jaejoong crossed his arms as he glared at his sister. She glared back at him through her beautiful eyes in the chair before him.

 

“The hell with it, June! I would had never thought that you would do this!” He hissed.


“It’s too late, Jaejoong Oppa. The wedding is in a month. He deserves to be punish for what he had done.” She said, getting up from the chair & walked over to the window.


“Punish for what? You said he didn’t you.” Jaejoong got up from his chair & walked over to where Ahjoong was.


“He didn’t.” She said, with a regretting voice, “It was my choice.”

 

Jaejoong shook his head & let out a breath, “Explain it to me, June. Why are you making him marry you?”

 

“He wanted to marry me too, Oppa.”


“He’s marrying you because of the baby but I would never think that you would want to marry him.”

 

Ahjoong sighed, “Can’t we just drop this? The wedding is already planned out & nothing’s going to change it. I’m marrying him.”


“& I got no problems with that, except that this is going too fast.”

 

Ahjoong picked her black michael kors microstud selma medium top zip satchel purse up from the chair, “I have to go now or I will be late for sure.”


“June.”


“Yes?” She asked, turning back around to look at Jaejoong.


“I know that you are running away from this but I will talk to you later. Do you hear me?”


“Yes.” She said, as if out of breath, “Bye.”


“Bye.”

 

Ahjoong exited his office & slammed the door shut. Jaejoong sighed & walked back to his desk. He picked up his pen & was ready to start his day again. Just five months had passed & problems were stirring up again. He felt so trap up in this room but thinking about his Jessica made the air shove out. He missed her already. His parents, he noticed, tried to do their best by welcoming Jessica in again. Their smiles for her were never like the ones for his ex-wife, Yuri. He hadn’t forgotten about her yet & never will. He had given her his words & will keep it unlike his lasts but he doubted that she had listened to him.

 

Jaejoong opened his drawer & took out the divorce papers that he had hidden beneath all the others. He still couldn’t believe that he had typed his own divorcement paper. It was a sickness that lies beyond his soul. The five sentences were as dark as his broken vows. His signatures were unlike his usual long & sensitive signatures. He ran his fingers over her signatures.

 

“Yul.” He whispered, “Yuri.”

 

Jaejoong shook his head. He was becoming crazy over this. He wasn’t regretting his choice. The only thing he was regretting was hurting her little heart. He had think it over before he had chosen who he wanted to spent his whole life with & the answer was Jessica. It was quick to fall in love with someone who you had just met but he knew he made the right choice. He loves Jessica & there was nothing else to it.


“It’s goodbye for us.” Jaejoong said, & slid the papers back into its place. He leaned against the chair & closed his eyes.

 

Ahjoong wiped away her tears & then blinked her eyes exactly at eight counts. The elevator door opened. She stepped out & walked onto the cement road to her mercedes benz. Her heels made tip taps while her hands curled up into a fists. Flashes of that ugly night went through her mind. She could still feel his strong but light grip on her arm. His kisses were light while she had tried to make him kiss her harder. Her anger, she couldn’t control them herself. If only she didn’t go to Jaejoong’s apartment. If only she had controlled her anger.

 

She entered her car & slammed the door shut. Leaning her head against the steering wheel, Ahjoong began to cry. She hit her belly, “Damn you!” Her tears were uncontrollable. She hated the growing baby inside of her, “Why didn’t I think first?” She hit her belly again, & then stopped as a sharp pain kicked her from the inside. She groaned & leaned back, “I hate you, Kwon Doyeon. I hate your baby.”

 

Ahjoong took in a deep breath & started the car. She drove to parents’ house & wasn’t surprised to see Doyeon there, acting happy for himself only. She walked over to her mom & placed a kiss on her cheek, “Hi mom.”

 

“Oh, hi sweetie. Are you ready for the preparation?”


“Of course, I’m the one that wants to get marry.” She replied sarcastically.

 

Mrs. Kwon looked at Doyeon worriedly. As much as she didn’t want Doyeon to marry Ahjoong, he was the father of the coming baby. The two families had been trying not to remember of lasts & focus on the now but it was far more worst with Jaejoong being around.


“Ready to go than?” Mrs. Kim asked Mrs. Kwon. She nodded as Doyeon took her arm. Ahjoong looked up at him & smiled pleasantly. He gave her a nod & walked off. She shrugged her shoulders & followed them.

 

“How is the baby doing?” Doyeon asked Ahjoong, during the ride. She sat next to his side & went paled, “Good.” She replied, & turned away to look out of the window.


“How are you doing?” He asked, looking her way.

 

She didn’t turn to look at him, “Good.”

 

He nodded his head & looked straight ahead. To imagine marrying the woman he still hates but to not desert his baby, he was willing to marry her, “You are the one who wants to marry me, Ahjoong. Don’t fret about it.” “I’m not!” She said angrily, but still wouldn’t turn around to look at him, “I’m regretting it!”

 

His eyes turned dark, “It’s too late to regret, Ahjoong. You should had use your brain first.”


“What about you? You didn’t even protests.” Her voice thrilled lowly.

 

He chuckled as if this conversation was funny but in his heart, he still asked himself that question, ‘Please think about the baby’, was all that he said.

 

She averted her head to look at him, “Is Yuri coming to the wedding?”

 

He squinted as he looked down at her beautiful face. Changing the subject so soon, “Why do you want to know?”


“I’m your fiance & I think I have the right to know.” She replied, holding onto her seat.

 

He coaxed his head & smiled somehow silly. He was also curious why she became so concern about Yuri, “No, she’s not coming but Mina might come.”


“Why isn’t Yuri coming? It’s as much as her wedding day as yours.”

 

He rose his thick brows, “You sound so worried that I think you are up to something.” He said, & tilted her chin upwards, “But are you?”

 

Ahjoong harshly pushed his hand away & glared back at him, “I was just asking, Doyeon Oppa. Sorry to be so worried about your family.”

 

He continued smiling, “Thank you for your concern then.” His smile disappeared, “But I don’t think you need to worry about Yuri. She doesn’t need any of your or Jaejoong’s concern. This marriage is only about us, not Yuri. I don’t think that she would want to get marry again, after all of what your sweet brother has done to her. Don’t you agreed with me, sweetie?”


She glared at him & turned away, breathing hard. Doyeon stared at her blindly & gritted his teeth. He blinked & averted his whole body away from her. Somehow, he sensed that she was up to something & it wasn’t hard to guess the answer. He didn’t like this the least.

 

A/N: yes, you guys got it right, doyeon is marrying ahjoong, not jessica, ahahaha & sorry to you all, my younger sister came to play around with the chap yesterday when i went out to eat breakfast when i was done so she change the number of pregnancy yuri is supposed to be having. in fact, yuri's already five months pregnant, not three because three, you can't tell if its a girl or boy yet, you have to wait around your fifth or sixth month of pregnancy to find out so sorry for the inconvience :)

hope you guys enjoy the chap i update just now & see you guys again later tonight for another one <3