Getaway

SHINee One Shots & Drabbles

 

Staring up at the clouds I smile happily, it’s been so long since I last got a break from everything. It feels like it’s been even longer since I last got to see him. The snow is starting to fall, but then again that might be good for us, after all him and his face tend to get noticed wherever he decides to go.

“Mary” I hear Minho call my name, turning I smile at him. It has been too long; SHINee and Awake have been promoting non-stop in Korea and Japan for the last year or so. “Did you wait long?” He asks worriedly as he closes the distance between us. His hand pushes some of my hair out of my face.

“Not really, besides you know I like snow.” I whisper happily, Minho’s hand lingers for a moment. “I’ve missed you.” I whisper tenderly.

I love how happy he looks, I love how warm I feel now, and I especially like how everything is okay between us. “I’ve missed you too.” He mumbles leaning down to kiss the top of my head. “Come on, let’s get some hot tea.” The very tall Minho says as he takes my hand and tugs me away.

“Are you free today or have you snuck out again?” I ask the supposed-to-be responsible Minho. We’ve both have snuck out countless times in the past to see each other. It adds to the romance, to the urgency of seeing each other. “Because if so then I think we should get away for a little while.” I suggest happily.

“I’m free today, are you?” He asks smirking down at me, god I love that look on his face. “Mary?”

I nod my head. “I am away with permission, though not necessarily to go on a date.” I say winking at him sassily.

Chuckling he grips my hand even tighter. “Glad to know that your playful nature hasn’t been exhausted from all your shows.” He says pouting slightly. “Have you been resting enough? You scared me when you were admitted last month for collapsing at your studio.” He says brining me even closer to his body.

“I’m sorry, and I have.” I tell him relishing in the close contact. “But I really have been better since then.”

Nodding his head he sighs relieved. “I wish I could have visited, just promise not to overwork yourself like that again.” He says smiling at me somewhat sadly.

Taking his hand up to my lips I kiss it. “I will do my absolute best to not to. Though I’ll have to have you promise the same thing. You guys have been promoting like crazy. I’m worried just as much.” I tell him frowning; it’s a hard life to be idols, secret relationships, tough fans, anti-fans, critics waiting, everyone watching us to see what exactly we’ll do next.

“Well then I think we’ll definitely have to take this chance to get away from it all for just a little while.” He says grinning at me.

Minho and I grab a cup of tea from a little café, taking a little bit of shelter from the cold and warming our hands up I smile at him. “I think we should head to my apartment, it’ll be nice and warm.” I say trying to tempt my boyfriend.

“I think we should.” He coos back happily, talking idly about things that really don’t matter and enjoying the rare time we have together, Minho and I spend a while just sharing the moment. “Come on we should head out.” He says offering me his hand.

Gladly taking his hand I feel my lips curing into a smile, my heart pounding a little harder, and the blissful feeling of being with Minho. “We should hurry then.” I say smiling at him happily.

 

~~~

 

Snuggling with Minho on the couch in front of the window overlooking the city and the snow that’s falling I smile contently, how can I not? Minho, snuggling, cold weather, alone together, and pure joy radiating from me, plus I’ve gotten to see him after a very long tour.

“I love you.” Minho says suddenly, I remember when we first said it, I’d blushed and stuttered so bad, but it made him all the happier. “I wish we could spend more time like this.” He mumbles wishfully.

With my head resting on his shoulder and our hands holding onto each other’s I nod my head. “Though it is always nice when we can be together like this, I want to be like this more with you, but I am thankful for all the time I can muster from our little rendezvouses.”

“I am too.” He says quietly and for a moment we’re both quite. “I’m still waiting.” He says sassily when I don’t say a word.

“Oh, was it my turn?” I ask him smirking as he tightens his grip on my hand. “I love you too.” I whisper kissing his shoulder happily. “And I will always.”

 


 

 

I know, it has taken me much too long to update
and to get around to the requests and everything, but I promise
with school ending I shall have more time to write and I am 
very excited to get the free time. c:
Friday is my last day, so I'm hoping I'll get plenty
of chances to write more. 

This very belated one-shot is for MarySone11
I hope you enjoy the one-shot
> u <

 

[7 left]
[5 planned]
[2 available]

Onew Jonghyun | Key [1] | Minho  | Taemin [1]