Never Let Go

SHINee One Shots & Drabbles

Hearing her scream at me, the tears in her eyes all brought it around for me, I finally understood what everyone else saw. Why hadn’t I? Why was I so blind to the pain I was causing her. I’ve been here all along, I’ve been there by her side inflicting the pain, but I was unaware, why had I been so obtuse?

“Don’t you dare act like I haven’t been trying!” She yells at me, her hair falling in her face, gulping I quell my rage and reach out to gently her face. “W-what are you doing?” Jiyoon asks taken back, but she stays where she is.

“I’m sorry.” I whisper taking her hand. “I shouldn't have yelled at you.” She stays quiet.

“Taemin?” She asks looking up at me confused. “I’m sorry too…”

Smiling we both take a seat on the couch, looking at each other we grin, and it’s like for a moment everything is ok, that we aren’t going to end, all is ok.

 

“You know what I like best?” She asks giggling as we walk eating ice cream, her smiling at me like I’m all that matters.

“Hmmh?” I ask her hooking arms with her, smiling up at me she kissing my shoulder. “What was that for?” I ask her happily, swallowing my pride was the best thing I ever did for us, letting myself letting things go, she did it too, now we don’t argue, well not like we used to.

“Being with you like this.” She says quietly. “I thought for a while that we wouldn’t make it, that we’d get sick of it all, that eventually we’d just have to call it quits. I didn’t want that, but I was making you so unhappy.” She whispers. “I’m making you happy right?” She asks me looking up at me, my Jiyoon.

“You’re the most important thing to me in the world,” I tell her kissing her forehead. “I was scared too, I’m glad we got through it.”

“Taemin, I love you.” She whispers while my lips are pressed against her face, looking down at her surprised, her blushing and waiting for me.

“I love you too Jiyoon,” I say confidently, “Come on let’s get home so we can watch that drama.” I say tugging her along, the goofy smile present on her face.

“No, we can watch that movie you wanted to watch, as long as you’ll hold my hand.” She says surprising me. Jiyoon hates horror movies, she’s never sat through one with me.

Grinning I nod my head. “I’ll never let go.”


Since my mini-series, and before really, I've had a difficult time trying to write for Taemin. I love the kid (Even if he is older than me I refer to him as kid xD) I can't ever write for him. I've had several ideas that were meant for him to turn into a full fic, but then I turn him into a minor character and build up on one of the other members so I scrap the idea entirely, but this drabble came really easy to me. I write most of my drabbles and one shots all in one shot, individually I mean, I'll play around with a couple lines and then I get going until I have an ending. I also sort of like that I have endings that I can either leave or build up on. For example, the first part of my Taemin one, The Piano Room, wasn't supposed to be a series, I'd thought about it but was having doubts until you all asked for more. ^^ I know the last one , and I'm very tempted to go back and rewrite it, but that could be the little voice in my head giving me doubt. Honestly, (And I'm not saying this for attention) I don't typically like what I write, I mean I have a couple favorites (Tangent haha) and I think this ones made it there too. ANYWAYS, I know long author note and short drabble, I shall bid you all till my next installment.

P.S. YYS_SILVER
I'll get started on your Fic for the next set :) Thank you for requesting.

[Haha, look at me trying to be more interactive with you guys. Awww see I'm getting a little bit more social]

Comment, Request, Subscribe!!