Seoul's Skyline

SHINee One Shots & Drabbles

“Save the skyline for me” I sing softly looking over at the sun setting, the orange glow reflecting off of buildings, the chill in the air coming as the heat of the day dies down. “Save the skyline for me, let me stand right there next to you.”

“I always did like that song.” Minho comments standing next to me, leaning on the railing. “How is your ankle doing?”

Pouting I glare down at it. “Stupid.”

Chuckling lightly he takes my hand and leads me to the bench “You should stay off it then.” I smile at him as he picks my leg up, elevating my injured ankle. “Aish, you make me worry so much about you.”

Smiling softly I watch him carefully. “I’m sorry.” I whisper taking his hand. “How’s preparing for your comeback?”

Rolling his eyes Minho adverts his gaze to the skyline. “Fans are going crazy over it; the guys and I are trying our best…”

“You’ll be fine after all you guys are SHINee!” I cheer happily.

Minho smiles at me reaching over he caresses my face gently. “When do you guys leave?”

Frowning I shrug my shoulders. “Everything got pushed back because of my foot.” I tell him sighing. “Taehee is freaking out.”

“Kisa it’ll be alright. Everything will be fine.” He mumbles taking my hand. “I hate that we can’t be like this more.”

Frowning I nod my head. “It …” I mumble. “But at least the view is great.” I say brightly.

“There you two are!” Gain says opening the door. “Onew is looking for you Minho, and we’re about to start vocals Kisa.” Gain says walking over, picking up my crutches, handing them to me she smiles. “We better hurry.”

 

Vocals aren’t any fun, well when you’re injured they’re not, following vocals is always dance rehearsal. Something I can’t participate in. I get to watch the girls practice, and them looking at me every now and then to see if they need to fix anything that Dominique missed.

“Hey cheer up.” Kin says taking my hand. “Things will get better Kisa, besides you heard the doctor in two more weeks you’ll be better than new.”

“Yeah!” Taehee cheers “Besides Gain told me who you were with, I’d think you’d be a bit more cheerful.” She says gently.

Smiling I nod my head and smile at the girls, it’s hard to believe it’s been five years now, five glorious years with them. “Alright, alright!” I giggle as they all hug me tightly, careful of my darn foot. “You guys!”

 

After practice I make my way by SHINee’s practice room, they’re all working hard, even this late. Then again this is important; they’re making their official comeback to Korea after Sherlock. One that won’t be short, they’ll be staying in Korea.

“Oh Kisa!” Jonghyun says smiling at the door, seeing me, waving me in Jonghyun jogs over and invites me in. “Come to check up on your oppas?”

“Psh, if Kisa was checking on anyone of her oppas it’d be Super Junior!” Eunhyuk says smiling. “Right Kisa?”

Laughing I shake my head. “You guys are funny.” I tell them making my way over to the chair.

“Kisa be careful.” Minho says knocking a water bottle out of the way. Sighing he stops me, taking my crutches he gently lifts me up. “What did I tell you?”

“Like hell this is just so you could pick me up.” I say smirking. “I don’t mind though Min.”

It wasn’t exactly a secret about how Minho and I feel about each other, but it wasn’t allowed for us to date. With SHINee’s comeback and our own, it’s important that we don’t upset our fans. Setting me down next to Eunhyuk Minho smiles at me before getting back to practice.

“He cares about you.” Eunhyuk says smiling at me. “How’s your comeback coming?”

Sighing I shrug my shoulders. “It’s going well, we’re prepared, at least we were, but with my botched ankle they’ve pushed everything back until after I’m better.”

“Ah, they don’t want to promote without you?”

Nodding my head I sigh again. “It’s important that I’m there on stage with the girls, we haven’t had a comeback in so long, so they prefer that we just wait it out until I can be on stage.”

“Ah, well it looks like they’re about to wrap it up. I’ll be leaving Kisa. Good luck you guys!” He says getting up and cheering for SHINee. “You too Chiclettes, Fighting!”

 

Standing on stage I smile hearing our fans cheering for us, having gotten the ok for dancing again and preforming live had me ecstatic. With two comebacks from SMENT within a month of each other has a buzz. They’ll have their comeback, as schedule, in the next four weeks.

Being in interviews again had my heart pounding. “So how does it feel to be back in Korea?” Shindong asks into the microphone.

Smiling Taehee takes this one up. “It’s great, we all missed being here, and it’s even better since our fans have had such an explosive reaction to our new album.”

“Ah, we’d drop by and listen to you guys practice.” Sungmin says chuckling. “What was the hardest part?”

“When I injured my ankle and our promotions had to get pushed back. We were all so excited to have our comeback so early, but when it got pushed back and we had to wait.”

“We all though, were understanding, Kisa’s ankle wasn’t hurt long. We were all excited, but were glad to get the extra practice in.” Dominique adds on.

“Yeah, we had more time to prepare.” Kin says happily. “But we’re all so happy to be back on stage.”

“Oh, we have a caller!” Sungmin says after a little bit.

Smiling we all glance at each other. “Hello caller!”

“Hi, I just wanted to tell Kisa that she shouldn’t worry about having held up promotions! All of Chiclettes’ fans were more than happy to wait. Kisa, we were just worried about how you were doing.”

“Thank you, I’m glad to hear that.”

“What’s your favorite song by them?” Shindong asks smiling.

Hearing her giggle I look around at the girls smiling as well. “Skyline.”

It was our first win, “That’s my favorite too.” I say happily.

“That’s all we have time for caller, why don’t you request something?” Sungmin asks as the girls all laugh happily.

“Could Dominique and Kin do their impressions of Taehee-Unnie?” The caller asks joyfully.

Immediately our heads spin to the three at the end. “Leader is blushing!” I giggle.

“Yah, Kisa!” Gain says laughing as well.

Taehee is smiling. “Might as well you two.” She says covering her face.

 

Leaning on the railing I look around at the city, my nerves calmed since our comeback, “You’re always here.” Minho says hugging me from behind.

“Makes it easier for you to find me.” I whisper turning around. Smiling at him I peck his cheek lightly. “I’ve missed you.”

Smiling down at me he kisses me lightly. “I’ve missed you too.” He whispers in my ear. “You look beautiful.”

Blushing I hide my face in his chest. “Yah!” I mumble embarrassed.

Chuckling he pulls me away from his body and looks me in the eye. “Don’t be so bashful.”

Rolling my eyes I stick my tongue out at him I smile, my blush subsiding. “Ok oppa.” Even though we both know that won’t be changing. “How are the preparations coming?”

Sighing he rubs his forehead against mine. “I’m nervous, I just finished recording.” He says quietly. “One more day.”

“It’ll be great.” I reassure him, on my tippy toes I kiss him lightly, his arms tighten around me pulling me closer to him. “Oppa.”

“I can’t help it Kisa, I like having you so close to me.” He mumbles kissing my nose. “I love you.”
Smiling I kiss his nose this time. “I love you too.”

Grinning he turns me around. “Always the skyline huh?” He asks as the sun begins to set.

“I think it’s beautiful.” I tell him smiling. “I wrote Skyline that day we were sitting here the first time.”

Nodding thoughtfully Minho backs us up to the bench. “I remember…It was the first time we kissed.”

Smiling even happier I nod my head. “I’d been so nervous.”

“Me too…” Kissing my cheek he smiles at me. “I wish we didn’t have to keep us a secret.”

Nodding my head I hold his hand tightly. “Minho will you always meet me here to watch the skyline?”

“Always…”

Smiling I kiss the palm of his hand. “And when we can’t will you just watch the sunset knowing wherever I am that when the sunsets I’ll be watching too.”

“Every single day.” He mumbles into my neck. “I’ll watch every single one and think of you.”

“Good. Then it doesn’t matter if we can’t be open about our relationship.” I tell him happily. “Because what we have is more than enough.”

Chuckling Minho whispers in my ear. “Seoul’s Skyline is beautiful, but only because I get to be with you.”

Turning me head I’m met by Minho’s lips smiling into the kiss I sigh contently as we part. “I only like it so much because I get to see it with you.”


A request for KyungMi-Ah I hope you like the one-shot!

Comment, Request, and Subscribe!!