Soon

SHINee One Shots & Drabbles

 

“Taemin she’s just…are you sure she’s sort of…” Minho says gently, I know what they mean about Sohee. She’s different; she not like me, but Sohee means the best and sees things differently. “I just want you to be sure. Sohee will get a lot of criticism for being with you.”

Nodding my head I grin at my hyung. “I’m positive; I really think this is right. Besides I rather people not find out about us through some stupid rumor or someone spotting us.” I couldn’t help but turn to look at my other hyungs. “I mean at least we should start talking about it.”

They’ve all met Sohee a few times, but not really enough to know her like I do. I mean I know what she looks like, the tattoos, her hair, clothes it all doesn’t really mesh with what we’re supposed to be. But the thing is I like Sohee, she likes me.

 

Tracing the infinity on her wrist I smile contently at her holding her hand in mine and softly touching her skin. “I think we should go public.”

“What?!” She asks shocked, I can only tell because she’s leaning further into me, her soft mostly red, a deep red, hair is rubbing against my arm. “I mean…Taemin are you sure? This is…”

Chuckling I drop Sohee’s wrist and wrap my arms around her. “I think so. I don’t want people starting nasty rumors about you like that if they happen to find out. I rather just state I am in a serious relationship with a girl I am more than happy around. A relationship I don’t see ending.”

Holding my breath I wait her to respond, I mean it is one thing to confess this sort of thing to the guys, but to Sohee its nerve wrecking. Her large eyes just staring back at me, her pale skin contrasting with the brighter red framing her face to the tinted hair and random streaks, her slightly parted lips and conflicted expression, she’s beautiful. “Do you think it is the right thing or time? This is big Tae.”

Nodding my head I smile at her. “It doesn’t have to be right away or even next month. I just think that we should start thinking about it.”

“So it could be say when we’re both sure?” She asks nervously. “I mean I don’t see what we have ending either. I love spending time with you. I just get so nervous when I think about your fans being told you’ve met someone you like.”

“Well that is something we’ll have to talk about. I mean a lot of them won’t be happy. You’ll probably hear a lot of stuff that isn’t true.”

“You’ll be there for me though right? I won’t have to face it on my own.” She whispers leaning against me comfortably again as I take her hand it gently.

Nodding my head I smile at her intertwining our hands together. “No matter what they say I’ll still care about you.”

“I suppose it helps that we’re completely honest. No secrets.” She mumbles quietly.

Chuckling I squeeze her hand. “Well all except for why you keep dying your hair.”

Snorting she hides her face in my arm. “I like the color, and I’ve had it red for so long already.” She grumbles; I know she’s smiling. “What do the guys think about it?”

“We think it’s a little risky, but you can’t get the best things in life without a little bit of it.” Jonghyun says leaning against the wall.

If anyone would know about this it’d be him. After the media and the fans found out about him and the girl he’d been seeing he took it hard. “We’ll be there for you guys.” Onew says sliding out from the hall with a grin on his face. “Besides, Key does like you Sohee.”

Laughing I grin at them, Key trails out of the kitchen. “It’ll be rough, but I think you’ll both be fine.”

Grinning I look down at my amazing girlfriend who's being a little shy. "I think it's time." I whisper to her caringly. "But only if you think so too."

Peeking up at me Sohee bushes some hair out of her eyes, blinking at me as a small smile makes it to her lips. "Soon then yeah?"

Chuckling I nod my head. "Soon."

 


I recently got my first tattoo and I've always loved the idea of tracing the outline of a tattoo. I think it's romantic/cute/idon'tevenknow.
But that was the inspiration for this one.
Umm...
Yeah?
Comment <3

[28 Left]