Reasons to Smile; Socks

SHINee One Shots & Drabbles

Giggling happily I run out from my room semi-clothed, quickly making a dash for the couch I hop over it gracefully and plop down and clutch my hands to my chest with a grin on my face.

“Iseul, I need that shirt!” Minho calls in a very relaxed way. Last night he stayed over for the first time, so when we were getting dressed I stole his shirt and socks and put them on and ran out of the room before he could process what happened. Biting my lip I smile to myself, obviously the shirt smells like Minho, and honestly I love it. I don’t want to give it up. Minho peers over the couch knowingly at me. “Iseul I have practice, I can’t leave your apartment without a shirt.”

Nodding my head I get up and run away again, we both know he has time; I live much closer to the studio than he does. “A bit longer?” I plead holding the hem of his shirt.

Groaning he pulls me into his arms. “Why didn’t you pull pants on, wait are those my socks?” He asks pulling away to inspect my feet. “Those are!” He says laughing.

Grinning up at Minho I shrug my shoulders tugging him to follow me to the table. “I couldn’t resist.” I tell him simply. Sitting in my chair cross-legged I smirk at Minho who is trying very hard to keep his eyes at my face. “Having some trouble, Minho?” I ask him innocently.

Minho groans again. “Where’s my nice girlfriend? The one who doesn’t tease me?” He pleads jokingly, and well I’ll play along.

“Oh, oppa I’ll go get dressed then.” I say getting up slowly, letting my legs drop slowly to the ground I smirk at him, his obvious conflict.

As I get up to head back to my room Minho hugs me from behind. “What exactly have you done to me?” He questions holding me very close to him. “Making me buy you watermelon, and then begging for you to give me one chance, making me so nervous. Aish, Iseul you’ll be the end of me.” Minho mumbles kissing my cheek.

Turning around I wrap my arms around him smiling, rubbing his bear shoulder, looking into his eyes I get on my tippy toes and kiss him lightly. “It’ll get better.” I whisper tugging him to follow me to my bedroom.

In the end he dragged me to practice after I got dressed, in my own clothes, except for the socks; I managed to convince him if he wouldn’t give me the shirt then I should at least get to wear his socks. So I gave him a pair of big socks I have from when my brother visited.

Grinning at Minho through practice I lean against Dayoung-Unnie happily watching as the boys practice. “What’s with your socks?” She asks laughing picking up my pant leg to get a better look. “They look like they’re way too big for you.”

“That’s because they’re Minho’s.” I answer her honestly. “Oppa wouldn’t let me wear his shirt.” I say pouting.

Chuckling Unnie looks up at Minho smirking. “Certainly explains why he looks so ruffled when you both came in.” She says laughing. “Did he stay the night with you?” Nodding my head I smile thinking about being able to sleep next to him for the first time, at first it was really awkward, but after a few minutes everything just seemed so natural. “You both look well rested; I take it that it went extremely well.”

Looking up at Dayoung I blurt out a bit loudly. “Do you and Jonghyun stay the night together?”

Blushing Dayoung looks away from me, Jonghyun decides to answer. “Yeah, it took me forever to convince her I wouldn’t do anything.” He pouts in the middle of practice, only making Dayoung blush more.

Giggling I pat Unnie’s back sympathetically, she and Jonghyun are a bit of an odd match, but they both look really happy together. “Unnie do Minho and I look like you and Jonghyun-oppa?” I ask her curiously.

Turning back to me, her cheeks still red she nods her head. “Jinri actually said that you two look really close.”

Smiling to myself I look down at my legs and the very colorful socks peeking out from my pants, looking up at the boys again I see Minho staring at me with a smile. I’m pretty sure the skipping of my heart and the way it constricts and that I think about him constantly and I’m always happy to see him, even if we’re fight and the way that he gives me so many reasons to smile means something special to me, I’m pretty sure I love him.

 


 

 

So I changed this one at the last minute before I wrote it.
I was watching Dream Girl when I notice Minho's socks and
well the story just came to me, I was so excited I couldn't help myself.
I believe in one of the stories I didn't name the OC, so to help with that I'll post the names. c:

Kim Iseul-Minho
Bang Yoora-Key
Yang Dayoung-Jonghyun
Jung Jinri-Taemin
Yoon Sooyoung-Onew

The names picked are pretty much my favorite names
Umm yes. That is all I think about the chapter.

 

On a side note.
Ohmygoodess. ; u ;
DREAM GIRL.
Yeah, totally bought it. =u =
Fell in love with SHINee all over again. XD


 

 

[14 left]
[11 planned]
[3 available]

Onew Jonghyun | Key [1] | Minho [1] | Taemin [1]