Reasons to Smile; Post-It Notes

SHINee One Shots & Drabbles

 

Waking up I notice that well, there is something stuck on my face, which I’ll have you know is not normal. Peeling of the piece of paper off my face I notice what it is; a post-it note. My lips curve upwards immediately, these just have happy memories for me, well recently they have.

Reading the post-it note I grin even wider if that’s even possible, Kibum what would I do without you?

 

‘Sleepy head you should be wake up earlier, or at least wake up when I’m here. Well it can’t be helped. Breakfast.’

 

Kim Kibum, the man is sweet and extremely mischievous. Carefully pulling the covers off I step out of bed hesitantly. Carefully making my way to the doorway I peek my head out carefully looking for other signs that Kibum had been here.

As I walk down the hall on the light switch is a bright blue post-it note. I grin at the sight, quickly peeling it off the wall I read that he’s made me breakfast. Quickly making my way to the kitchen I see Kibum waiting at the table expectantly.

“Perfect timing princess.” He says getting up to hug me. “Yoora you sleep too much.” He teases me while tugging me to sit at the table with him.

Puffing up my cheeks as he sits me down, I let out a sigh. “It’s because you don’t get enough sleep, so I’ll just sleep for you.” I tell him smiling brightly.

Shaking his head he smiles at me. “I have to leave here in a little bit, but I’m sure you’ll find something to read around here.” He says wriggling his eyebrows. Leaning down to kiss me he stops before his lips leave mine. “Look well Bang Yoora.” He says seriously before moving out of my reach. “But you should eat first.” He says brightly.

“Oppa I thought you’d be staying.” I pout jutting my bottom lip out, mostly out of habit and then because Key always has loved it when I did it. “I got up.” I whine slightly.

Chuckling he shakes his head. “I got to rest with you while you slept, I have to go to practice then my schedule; I’ll see you at dinner.” He says kissing my forehead before leaving me alone at the table.

I hear the door click close then the ‘beep’ from the security system.

Quietly I eat the breakfast he’d made me, I’d like to complain about the little time I get with Kibum, but he always leaves with a smile on his face and when we’re together he’s happy.

Taking my dishes to the sink I notice the note above the sink.

‘Yah, wash them well.’

Scoffing I roll my eyes, but do as I’m told, knowing Key he’ll a bunch of these everywhere with little notes to me. As I head back to my room to get dressed I notice the pale pink note on the inside of my closet.

‘Wear my favorite outfit for me? You always looks so pretty~!’

Pulling out a pair of pastel-gradation blue short and a this old grey vintage shirt that he loves so much, I remember when came home with it, a huge grin on his face saying that this would go great with these shorts I’d bought before.

As I mosey my way through the apartment I look out the window and then at my coffee table with a suspicious stack of books on them.

Smiling I shake my head at the thought of Key preparing all this, honestly where does he find the time to do this kind of thing, between his idol stuff, practice, spending time with his friends, and then with me. “You’re a busy man, Kim Kibum.” I murmur as I look through all the books, fluttering the pages. In each book he’s left a sticky note in each one with one word on each.

“Let’s…go…public…Bang…Yoora…I…Love…” I mumble reading the notes, smiling as I read the last note. “You” I can’t help but be incredibly happy, I mean... sure it’s indirect, but it has Key’s flare. Quickly grabbing my phone I call Kibum, the guy is a bit over the top, but then again that’s one of the many things I love about him. “I think we should if you’re sure.” I say without even waiting for him to say anything. “Oh, I love you too.” I say grinning happily.

 

 


 

 

These are meant to be sweet, so I hope you guys enjoy them~!
<3
The next is Jonghyun's~!

[18 left]
[14 planned]
[4 available]
Onew | Jonghyun | Key [2] | Minho [1] | Taemin [1]