Here Comes A Feeling You Thought You'd Forgot

SHINee One Shots & Drabbles

 

‘Here comes a feeling you thought you forgot’

Walking down the streets alone, it only really bothers me when I notice all the other people holding hands, I used to be one of them, holding hands with my boyfriend, laughing, enjoying my life…Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy life now, it’s just it feels harder to enjoy it, like they say ‘two is better than one’.

Sighing I hurry myself along, biting my lip I make my way into the café to buy a cup of hot chocolate, my substitute for Minho; of course though every time I have it all the memories come rushing back; good and bad alike.

“June is that you?” I hear a voice call, turning around at the call of my name I instantly regret it, all the feelings I thought I’d forgotten came rushing back; hitting me like a car colliding with me, only I wish it was a car.

“Hey Minho.” I whisper, my voice barely audibly. “How have you been?”

A wide smile comes to his face. “Alright, getting by, what about you?”

My mouth going dry I stare up at him in amazement, just like when we first met, I couldn’t believe he was talking to me, I couldn’t believe he stood in front of my talking to me. “Same.”

His smile grows, his once long hair cut short. “You look good.”

“Thank-you.” I whisper blushing, looking down I look away from him. “You too.”

“June do you want to sit and talk?” He asks me openly.

“I rather walk.” I mumble looking out the window.

Minho taps my shoulder. “Come on then, let’s walk.”

Watching him walk out of the store I let out a long sigh. ‘Damn.’ Grabbing my hot coco I walk out for Minho to follow me along. “Haven’t seen you in a while. “ I mumble.

“Oh.” He says a little sadly. “I see you a lot actually.”

“You sound creepy.” I tell him concentrating on not looking at him; if I do I know it’ll be the car-crash scenario all over.

“Give me a break.” He says a little harshly. “June I’ll admit with how things went between us was really bad, and I feel guilty for leaving it like that. I’ve tried so hard to make it up to you.”

“Have you?” I ask him curiously, peeking at him, “When?”

His gaze softens immediately. “Now, last time I saw you, but I couldn’t work up the nerve to say anything to you.”

“Why?” I ask him tilting my head. “I mean it’s not like I was going to hit you with a baseball bat.” I dreamed about doing that to him, but god I’d never really do it.

He smiles at me. “This is why.” He motions to me. “You’re just so…”

“Annoying?” I ask.

“Aniyo. Not even close.” He says looking at me while sipping his drink. “Real.”

“Real, I’m real. You’re real, the world is real.” I tell him straight. “Minho…It’s been terrifying without you, but somehow I’ve made it through.”

“That’s exactly why I didn’t. You mean the world to me, and I hurt you, I hurt you so bad…I hate myself so much for it, but seeing you move on hurts but at the same time it’s a relief that I didn’t scar you.”

“Didn’t scar me? Like hell!” I exclaim stopping to stare at him. “Minho it destroyed me.”

Turning to look at me he extends his hand. “Here comes a feeling you thought you’d forgotten.” He whispers, taking his hand Minho pulls me along through the streets, gently making sure that we’re not in the way, while also making sure that I’m still the person holding his hand.

“I thought I’d lost you.”

“Me too.” I whisper walking faster to put my head on his back. “I thought I didn’t matter.”

“Don’t be silly.” He says stopping. “You’ll always matter.”

“Even in a world where I’m not worth it?”

“There isn’t a world where you’re not worth it.” He says turning around. “There isn’t a place in the world that you don’t matter.

“Promise?”

“I Promise.” He whispers kissing my forehead, and right there I knew he meant it.



 

Short, but I really like this one. (: Minho is such a cutie-pie.

ASDFDGFHHKJH....I totally fell in love with Minho's OMG (:

Comment, Request, Subscribe!!