Terrified

SHINee One Shots & Drabbles

People told me that when you fall in love you just know. And I’m pretty sure I am in love. Seeing Miyoung run up to me means the world, the moment she sees me she’s bright and happy. I love her.

“You know Minho I’ve been thinking,” She starts setting her book down as we sit in a café enjoying each other’s presence. “That we should probably take a road trip somewhere fun and exciting, far away too.” She says happily. “It’ll be like a great adventure we could take!” She says buzzing with excitement.

Smiling at her I nod my head. “I’d like that, we could go to the beach, and I know you love the beach.” I comment seeing her visibly rise makes me happy. “I love you.” I say without realizing it, staring at me I blush, I hadn’t meant for it to come out.

Slowly her shock melts away and her bright personality shines through, happily she reaches across the table and grasps my hand. “I love you too Minho.” Grinning she lifts my hand to her lips, kissing it she gives me and eye smile. Everything thing about her is magical. She’s always happy, strong and doing her best no matter the odds.

 

The road trip we planned to take though never happened, Miyoung, she got sick. “Minho,” She rasps out smiling at me holding my hand, that same dazzling smile, despite her smile her mind was going. “I am important to you right?” She asks, her eyes looking as though she walked into a haze. I know the look, she’s trying to remember, trying and unable.

Nodding my head I hold her hand to my lips. “I’ve never been so terrified of loosing someone in my entire life; I’ve never had someone that means so much to me.” I whisper trying not to cry. “I love you.” I whisper kissing her hand. “I love you so much.”

Smiling at me I see the moment of realization, but only for a second, she soon returns to the fuzzy, hazy look, but happy. “I love you too. I love you.” She whispers yawning, resting her head back she grasps my hand, with doctors rushing in I’m pushed back. Watching helplessly as she slowly looses consciousness, her body becoming limp, her breathing slowly, her heart monitor slowing down to a flat line, being ushered out I watch as they all crowd around her.

Tears falling I listen carefully to the doctor explaining to me what happened, and how strong she was. Nodding my head I try to comprehend everything going on around me. From the doctors, family, friends, to her funeral.

Sighing I look at my packed up car, the road map securely in my hand marked with the route Miyoung wanted to take. I’ll go on the adventure; I’ll take you with me Miyoung. I love you. I’ll take that adventure you were telling me that we needed to take. I may seem like I’m alone, but I know you’re here with me. I’ll take the adventure, I’ll enjoy it, but only because you planned it out.


Sad, but sort of happy?

Comment, Request, Subscribe!!