A Song From Experience

SHINee One Shots & Drabbles

‘This is for the girls who’ve heard it all before, for the girls who’ve given their all before; this is for the girls that know what heartbreak feels like’

 

Hearing my song play I smile contently, there really isn’t a way to relay how it feels, a song you wrote, put your soul into and sweat into, from writing, composing, choreographing and even producing; all I feel is pure bliss. The last time I felt like this was a few months before I wrote the song, a few brief moments of my life.

 

Minhyuk had been the perfect boyfriend; he’d been everything I’d ever dreamed of. I suppose though if this was true then I’d never had wrote the song, I would have been content and wrote some cliché love song instead of my catchy breakup song. Minhyuk had been everything every girl would have wanted, he was the perfect boyfriend, apparently though I wasn’t the only one who thought this, but I was the only one to utilize the experience.

 

“Sunbae” A girl says bowing to me, the full ninety-degree bow, ever since the song came out and started topping charts this happened to be frequently. “I really like your song.” She says before waving goodbye, and I the same.

“You know, it’s nice to see you aren’t letting the success go to your head.” Minho says smirking at me, ah, my Sunbae.

“Ah yeah,” I say awkwardly bowing to him, Minho and I have had a somewhat taxing relationship. While we have periods where we get along, we also have had periods where it was difficult for us to get along. Most recently we’ve been in the latter. “I’ll be sure to keep that in mind Sunbae.” I say formally.

Minho smirks at me, ruffling my hair he frowns upon seeing my slight smile. “You should smile more, it’s pretty.” He says retracting his arm, blushing I nod my head, “I never got the chance to congratulate you on your win on Music Bank.” He says smiling at me. “You deserve it, but I got to ask your song…”

Looking down I let out a sigh, my feet very interesting with the color splashes on them, pale in the light but on stage bright and illuminating. “Minhyuk.” I whisper.

“I didn’t mean to pry, it’s just I haven’t seen you with him recently and it got me wondering if you’d be up to a date with me.”

Blushing an even deeper shade of red I meekly nod my head, peeking up I see him smiling at me, “What did I tell you about smiling?” He asks me sassily.

Chuckling I break out in a big grin, “Deh, Oppa.” Say smiling, Minho grins happily. “Oppa, I think your friends are looking for you.” I say as I see Key running around looking around.

Minho turns his head, a slightly exasperated look on his face. "Saturday alright?” He asks hurriedly, upon seeing my head nod he grins and takes my hand to kiss it and dash towards the impatiently waiting Key.


Hey guys the start of a drabble series >:D

Comment, Request, and Subscribe!!