Husband and Wife

SHINee One Shots & Drabbles

 

It’s a little crazy to think that everything that I have started with a laptop and a little bit of luck. I never would have been able to write that first blog entry if I hadn’t stumbled into that little café, a frequent place for Minho. Choi Minho. That gorgeous, breathtaking, wildly talented and kind idol, rapper for SHINee, he happen to see me, he took a seat and decided to talk to little ol’me typing away on my laptop and then furiously deleting what I’d just typed.

“You know if you stay cooped up in front of your computer you’ll miss out on life.” My husband reprimands me with a sprinkle of seriousness in his tone. “Yah, Choi Jiyeon.” Minho says getting my attention, smiling at me.

Smirking I lean back against the wall I was currently residing in front of. “You just like saying my name because you finally convinced me to marry you.” I say setting my laptop on the floor next to me before I get up and wrap my arms around Minho’s waist. “You my love need to chill.” I say kissing his chest lightly before looking up at his face, a slight blush gracing his features.

“You,” He says cupping my face and rubbing his nose against mine, “Know I do, so let’s go and pick out a couch.” He says trying to entice me to go shopping for our new home.

Sighing I nod my head; I never could deny his doe-like eyes. “As long as you promise we won’t have to go to a million stores.” I say saving the article I was working on, “Honey?” I say turning around to see him just smiling at me.

Shaking his head he disappears and comes back with my shoes, dragging me to put them on he says nothing but takes my hand as he leads me to the car.

 

I’d be stupid to think people wouldn’t snap pictures of us, Minho still with SHINee, promoting, writing songs everything, Minho now nearing thirty and I nearing twenty six, all the SHINee boys (although boys isn’t just), are diverting into other business while managing SHINee. It really is inspiring, thirteen years with SHINee and they’re still going strong. I’ve done a few interviews with them, before I’d meant anything to Minho, well anything more than a café buddy. And let’s face it I’ve been more than that for six years now.

 

“What are you thinking about?” His husky voice asks breaking my thoughts and memory lane, glancing at me as we make our way through couches and couches. “I take it’s not about the couches.”

Chuckling I squeeze his hand nodding my head, “When we first met, and everything in between now and then.” I answer simply as I glance over the couch in front of us, sofa really. “I like the white and black one, the sleek one still.” I say giving my fair input.

Minho nods his head, pushing my hair back out of my face as I glance back at it, “I agree, but that won’t be very safe for Minhyuk, he’s been going crazy with trying to climb everything.” He says worriedly thinking about our now one year old, left in the hands of his sitter.

“Minhyuk is just conquering all in the apartment anyways,” I say airily, “I think maybe then we could go with the white and black one, not as sleek but the one without the multiple cushions.” I say glancing and leading my husband back to the one I’m thinking of.  “See, not quite so dangerous.”

Minho looks at it and nods his head, “You and your leather,” He says jokingly at my expensive taste, but let’s face it between Minho the world famous idol and me a writer, reporter, and blogger we have money to space on nice sofas.  “We’ll take this one.” Minho says to the man that had been following us around trying to suggest things, but kept silent by Minho’s piercing gaze.

 

At home Minhyuk readily hugs my legs, my little angel. “He has your nose,” Minho says bending down to pick up our joy. Minho the perfect father, loving, caring, and gives Minhyuk all the attention he could ask for.

“He has your eyes.” I whisper poking Minhyuk’s nose causing him to giggle happily, “He’s gorgeous, he’s going to be killer on the girls at school.” I say sighing contently taking a seat at the kitchen table.

“He’ll be big soon.” Minho says sighing, “Married with one child.”

Rolling my eyes I make a funny face at Minhyuk causing him even more joy, “We’ll have more.” I whisper happily. “Don’t you worry.” I say to Minho contently, “We’ll have that family.”

Minho grins at me, setting Minhyuk down to play with his toys, “I can’t wait.” He says breathlessly in my ear causing shivers to travel down my spine. “I love you Jiyeon.”

Looking up at the man bending to whisper sweet nothings in my ear I smile at him, “And I love you Minho.”



 

Sorry about my lack of updates, but I'm back with a sweet chapter for Minho.

Comment, Request and Subscribe!!

P.S. On a very happy note, I just graduated from High School :) Last week actually.  So...Yay!