A Difference

SHINee One Shots & Drabbles

 

“You think that makes a difference?!” I scream my hot tears streaking down my face. “You can say sorry all you like it won’t change anything! YOU STILL LIED!”

“You don’t think I regret it Sang Hee?!” Sungmin yells. “I do!”

Shaking my head I feel some of my tears flung off my face. “I don’t care.” I whisper putting my hands over my ears crouching down. “I don’t want to hear it.”

“Sang Hee.” He whispers placing a hand on my shoulder. “Let me take you home, I don’t want you out here.”

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” I yell jumping back. “Just leave me.” I whisper standing up, “Just go on your way.”

 

I regret a lot of things in my life, like not accepting Sungmin taking me home, walking down the dark streets alone, jumping at every noise makes my stomach flip flop, my muscles tense at the slightest rustle of the leaves, at every twig I step on I jump, my fears getting the better of me causing the tears to come out faster.

“Damn.” I mutter wiping my tears away. “Everything is so blurry.”

“It’s not safe for a girl like you to be out this late alone.” A voice calls.

Turning slowly I let out a sigh of relief. “Shut up.”

Jonghyun walks closer to me. “I told you it wasn’t safe sis.” He mutters wrapping an arm around me. “Sungmin called and asked if you made it back.”

“Screw him.”

“What happened?” Glaring at my older brother he nods his head. “Right, let’s get home.”

Jonghyun leads me to the waiting van; inside waiting are Key, Minho, and Onew.

 

My name is Kim Sang Hee, little sister to SHINee’s Kim Jonghyun, yes that’s right Jjong is my oppa, and while living in Seoul my parents thought it’d be a fantastic idea for me to stay with my brother, to be a trainee under SM. God they couldn’t have been more wrong.

 

Seeing the sunlight streaming through the blinds I let out a growl. “Who the hell opened my window?”

“Fresh air won’t kill you.” Key says standing in the doorway. “Yunho said you quit.”

“So? What do you care?”

“Jonghyun is worried. We all are Sang Hee.” Key mutters sitting on my bed. “It’s been a week, and you’ve hardly left your bed.”

“Big deal.”

Key rolls his eyes. “Look the others are being oh so nice and tip toeing around you, but you are going out today. You’re going to lunch, then to practice.”

“I’m not going to be an idol.” I mutter rolling over to face the wall. “I don’t want to be one.”

 “You still have school. You’re eighteen, when was the last time you went?” Key questions me. “You’re only a month or so older than Minnie.”

“I graduated early.” I inform Key-Umma. “Jjong could tell you that.”

I feel the weight lift off my bed, and him opening drawers. “Get her in the shower.”

“Kibum!” I yell feeling Minho lift me up, flailing my arms and legs I glare at Key. “You .”

“And I care. Now shower up.” He says pulling clothes out for me.

 

Setting me down in the bathroom he gives me an apologetic look. “We all are worried.” With that he shuts the door.

Letting out a long sigh I look in the mirror, god do I look horrific. Giving in I take the shower, cleaning myself, making me presentable to the world and SHINee and of course Kibum.

Stepping out of my room fully clothed I stare at Key, “Happy?”

“No.” He replies curtly. “Jonghyun and other others have other schedules, we were all supposed to take you.”

“So?” I ask him, I know it’s wrong to be sassy towards Key, but I couldn’t stop myself, bowing I apologize to him. “Sorry.”

“Sang Hee we know whatever happen really upset you, and it’s throwing us all off.” Key lectures me. “But we really do want you to be happy.”

Nodding my head I get my shoes on, while Key smiles happily, obviously at the feat of getting me out of the place without a fight, I suppose I have been worrying them, especially Jonghyun.

 

“Is he mad?” I whisper while Key orders food. “Jonghyun.”

Key looks at me surprised. “Why would he be mad? Jonghyun is worried about you more than anything.”

Nodding my head I wait with him, taking our orders we find a place to sit in the SME cafeteria. “Key…”

“Hmmh?”

Taking a bite of my food and chewing it thoroughly before asking I smile at him. “Why do you care so much?”

“About you?”

“I guess so.”

He chuckles. “Believe it or not, but you’ve grown on me, much more than your idiotic brother.”

“Aw, Key likes me.”

He smiles at me leaning closer. “And it is your goddamn gift of life that I like you as much as I do.”

Blushing I look back down at my food, Key always could make me blush, much more than anyone else. “You always do this.” I mutter.

“Do what?” Key asks me innocently. “Sang Hee?”

Pouting I look at him. “Make me blush, make my heart speed, more than stupid Sungmin. More than performing in front of people, more than auditioning to be a trainee.”

He smiles at me. “I have that effect.”

Rolling my eyes as my blush dies down I smile at him. “I’m glad it’s you though.”

This time Key blushes, looking at me a little shocked he tilts his head. “A-are you?”

I nod my head, placing my hand on the table I stare at it, hoping he’ll get the message, but Key being him I know he would.

Placing his hand in mine he smiles at me. “In all fairness you have the same effect on me.” He whispers, leaning even closer he pecks my lips quickly before pulling away.

Feeling my face heat up I look down at my lap trying to figure out what just happen, I mean I seriously didn’t confess to Key that I like him… Did I?

“Sang Hee you’re really red.” Key teases me. “It’s cute.”

Biting my lip I try to fight off the urge to look up, I mean this is embarrassing in the fact that this is Jonghyun’s best friend, my older brother’s band mate, roommate…’damn’ I mutter looking up. “Kibum you still .” I whisper a smile playing on my lips.

He smiles at me. “You’re still adorable.”

“I like you.” I whisper letting out my secret.

Key’s face becomes light pink with a blush, a smile on his face, one that I was afraid he’d never smile at me. “I like you too.” 



 

I really like this one, and I've edited for a few different people, and Key worked the best, :D

Side note, its not the Sungmin from SuJu

ASDDGHSGJGF Key is amazing...

Comment, Request, Subscribe!!