Just The Two Of Us

SHINee One Shots & Drabbles

 

When people look at me they aren’t really seeing me they’re seeing my father, my father’s title, my father’s wealth, my father’s reputation, the company my father built up from the ground that seems to be taking over the music industry internationally. My dad, Lee Yesung, CEO and founder of Rocket Entertainment Industry in South Korea, when the company started a lot of people didn’t think anything of it, just another small time company, but then the company surpassed expectations, not just exceeded but demolished the standard. My father’s company has set the bar even higher for solo artists, actors, and idol groups.

 When I was out I’m Lee Yesung’s daughter, I didn’t have a name, people didn’t want to know it, all they wanted from me was to put in a good word for them, but not with Jinki.  When I’m with him I’m not Lee Yesung's daughter. I’m Lee Sohee, someone he likes talking with, going on walks with just spending time away from everything, we didn’t have to be famous, we didn’t have to be Onew and Lee Yesung’s daughter; we could be Jinki and Sohee.

 

“Do you think you’ll get to go to the states?” Jinki asks me while we sit in the park. “I mean I know you said you wanted to go.”

“I don’t think so,” I tell him shrugging my shoulders. “My dad doesn’t want me to be so far away from home.”

“Korea isn’t so bad.” He says brightly. “Besides if you did then I’d miss you.” He mumbles out quietly.

Looking at him I smile wrapping my arms around his arm. “I don’t think I’d leave, I’d miss you too much.”

Grinning he stands up bringing me with him. “Come on let’s get some ice cream.”

Nodding my head Onew and I keeping our low profile we buy two mint chocolate chip ice cream cones, happily we walk around the park, just talking about random things. We both didn’t need to talk about my dad’s company or him and SHINee. We didn’t always want to talk about it; we didn’t always want to have the constant questions about them.

 

Slowly though I couldn’t get Jinki out of my mind, well he’s been the foremost thing I’ve been thinking about but I realized my feelings for him, how happy I was to be around him, how exciting it is to get to walk about the city with him, just us. The terrifying thing of course was that Onew or Jinki it didn’t matter which he didn’t show much interest in girls. So I really don’t know if he likes me or not, in the way that I’m finding that I like him.

 

“Sohee…” Jinki says slowly, making me nervous. “SHINee is going on tour in Japan.”

I nod my head, I’ve known this for a while; with SHINee out of the country my dad’s making a big push for one of his groups. “I know.” I mumble leaning my head on his shoulder.

“I’m going to miss you.” He mumbles his voice a little shaky. “Sohee?”

“Deh?” I ask him as we duck under a tree as it begins to rain. “Something wrong?”

I can hear him swallowing, his heart increasing from where I’m resting. “A-a-aniyo, I just want to ask you something.”

“Go ahead.” I whisper clamping my eyes shut, listening to the water droplets pounding the air smelling like dew. “Jinki?”

“I like you.” He whispers, I almost didn’t hear him over the rain, “I really like you, a lot…” Waiting I let go to look him in the eyes, I’m not even sure if he means it the way I’m taking it, but when he takes my head he smiles at me sweetly. “Sohee before I leave for Japan, I’d like to take you on a date.”

Stunned I stare him, a smile forming wrapping my arms around his neck I nod my head. “I’d like that very much.” I whisper smiling up at him. 



 

Sorry these are coming slower

Comment, Request, and Subscribe!!!