Reasons to Smile; Pictures

SHINee One Shots & Drabbles

Giggling I stare at Onew, my camera poised and ready to flash, as he turns to me I take a series of pictures starting from him starting to turn to him facing me. “Got you” I say grinning at him as I turn to run away from him.

“Sooyoung where are you going? It’s my turn!” my very playful boyfriend calls chasing me, we’ve been doing this all day, just taking pictures of each other on his very rare free day. “Yah come here!” He shouts, feeling his arm wrap around my waist I fall into a fit of giggles as he manages to get the camera and take pictures of us as we stumble to a halt and me falling back on him.

“Jinki” I whine as he flashes another picture, this one of him kissing me affectionately. “I wanted to take more.” I say childishly.

“Well you can, but on your turn.” He says releasing me, taking pictures of me he smiles from behind the camera. “Come on give me a smile, Sooyoung.” Helping me up he pulls me close enough to give me a peck on my lips.

Giggling again I run away from him, I might not have the camera but this still is fun. “Oppa let’s go outside!” I cheer seeing the very beautiful spring day. Pulling on a pair of flats I rush out the door with Onew calling for me to wait. Twirling around in the hall as Onew is walking towards me taking pictures as he walks. “We should do this more often.” I murmur posing cutely for him before skipping to his side.

“We should.” He whispers looking though them. “You get captured well on camera.”

Smiling I shrug my shoulders, truthfully I only like taking pictures if I’m with Onew, otherwise it’s too tedious. “Let’s hurry!” I giggle tugging him to walk a bit faster.

 

At the park Onew and I are taking turns again, “Come on smile, I don’t have any of you just smiling.” He pouts. I never could resist that face, smiling at him I stand still so he can get a good shot. “Sooyoung-ah you’re so pretty.” He coos walking closer to me to show me.

“Jinki you’re really good at taking pictures.” I praise him, he’s always taken the best pictures, the shot he has of me is just gorgeous; the green grass and flowers only highlights me as the sun shines all around. “My turn” I cheer as he hands me the camera. I take one of him while he’s distracted, reading something on a sign, these pictures of him always turn out well. Though our moment of being alone doesn’t last long; his fans come up to him asking for pictures, and he never could refuse.

“Ah I’ve upset you.” He says pouting, walking over to me, completely ignoring that fact that we’re in public. “I’ll take a special one with you.” He whispers taking the camera and my hand, posing in it he leans against me gently and using his other hand he pulls me in closer so that we’re as closer as possible. “Smile for me Sooyoungie.” He whispers in my ear.

Blushing I smile shyly for Onew, he always knows how to cheer me up and make me feel special. “Oppa who is this?” a girl asks curiously a slight frown. “Is she your girlfriend?”

Smiling he nods his head. “Say hello.” He whispers still holding me close.

Shyly I manage to say “Hello” still blushing I try not to smile too much at seeing the girl grin at me, asking to take a picture of us and for Onew to nod happily. “Oppa you’re too rash.” I whisper so only he can hear.

Chuckling he takes my hand and the camera in the other. “I think it’s okay, after all I can’t keep it in on how I feel about you.” He says grinning all too happily as he tugs me along back to my apartment, “Though I think the pictures that we got today are really good.”

Shaking my head I open my door allowing Onew to enter first. “Come on let’s go look at them!” I cheer slipping my shoes off easily and heading to the couch, pulling my laptop out I allow Onew to hook my camera up on the charger and to hand me the memory card.

Going through the pictures we both smile proudly at the ones we’ve taken and added to our little collection. “This one, I think this one should be printed out.” He says going back to his favorite one; it’s the one he took of us while we were falling back when he was getting the camera from me. “I like your smile.” Onew whispers in my ear. “Come on let’s go get it printed.” He says pulling me up and ejecting the card.

Sighing happily I go along with him, thinking about the numerous pictures that I have, then the few that we’ve printed out. These are precious to me, these moments.

 


 

 

Another one down (:
I have five left in the series!
- u -
I'm quite happy with how they're turning out.

<3

 

[15 left]
[12 planned]
[3 available]

Onew Jonghyun | Key [1] | Minho [1] | Taemin [1]