90 to 100 Percent

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

 

Miyeon watched as the woman in front of her made herself comfortable, sitting on the bench with her legs crossed. She swallowed, the awkward silence coming through.

“Come,” Nara gestured to the space beside her.

She did as told and sat down but left enough space between the two of them just in case Nara tried putting her hands on her. Not today, Miyeon told herself and cleared .

Nara looked at her and smiled. Miyeon could sense where she was going to go with the conversation but kept cool anyway and waited for her to speak.

“I know you and Jimin are close, but I’d like it if you keep your distance. I’m going to take him back…” she told Miyeon, “My feelings for him still hasn’t changed and from now on I’m going to stick by his side. Seeing him with you really annoys me and I can’t stand it.”

The woman looked back at Miyeon with an annoyed expression and she knew the cue was to obey her and her rules, but she wasn’t going to. She didn’t blink or flinch. The girl stood up and turned around and started to walk away.

“I know you’re aware that he still has feelings for me,” Nara blurted out and stopped Miyeon from her tracks. “And I know you do too, that’s why I’m telling you this so he won’t get swayed by you. Jimin, he may be strong and willing on the outside but really inside he’s sensitive and naive. He’s confused right now and isn’t sure what to do or where to start. So since I’m here, I’m telling you to stop,” she says and lowers her head.

Miyeon turned back to look at her and she knew right then and there that that was the only way. The only way for her feelings to stop and for her as well. She knew there was no way for the two of them.

Herself and Jimin.

She scoffed, feeling offended by her words and said, “I don’t care if you do or don’t have feelings for him. And correction, I don’t have anything towards him. He’s nothing special to me. Never will and never will be. You and his relationship has nothing to do with me so you can keep me and my name out of your mouth. As far as I’m concerned, we’re enemies and nothing more. It was a mere mistake and I apologize,” she bowed and looked at Nara in the eye with a serious face. She knew what she said was a lie and she knew she was digging her own grave.

With nothing more to say and everything taken care of, Nara says, “I hope you’re being honest, especially with yourself, and keep your words because there’s nothing stopping me from being by his side,” and with that said and done, she bowed and left.

After a few seconds of Nara’s heels fading away, she finally let loose and she dropped to the ground. “Breathe in, breathe out,” she repeated to herself trying to keep calm and stop the shaking. She had never felt this angry and humiliated before. It was shocking, yet understandable as she understood what kind of relationship they both have.

She closed her eyes and tears slid down her face.

She sobbed.

The cool, hard image of herself was gone.

 

The boy took a peek and found her. She was crying to herself and it pained him seeing her like that. He wished he could turn back time and prevent her from hurting and feeling the pain that she felt but he couldn’t. Time had already went and gone. It was impossible.

“I’m sorry, Miyeon-ah..” he whispered.

He opened the door wide and stepped out and headed towards her. At her crying figure, he knelt down beside her and took out his handkerchief. “Here,” he handed to her and she refused it.

He sighed and mentally rolled his eyes.

Right. Almost forgot how she is when she’s crying, he thought and tried it again.

“Girls who cry are the ugliest. I’m sure you don’t want to be that, do you?” he questioned her. His hand was still extended to her with his handkerchief.

She turned to look at him but he turned his head the opposite direction. “I don’t care. Leave me alone,” she says and he scoffed, still turned the other way. “Yah, you know you don’t like being alone. It makes you even-”

At that he stopped and bit his lips shut. This was enough and he didn’t want her to find out this way so he grabbed her hand and shoved his belonging in her hand and stood up. “Cheer up and don’t cry anymore. It’s better to eat ice cream,” he said in a hurry before leaving.

Miyeon watched as the boy left with the door closing behind him then at the piece of cloth in her hand.

It was white, neatly folded in a square and at the very right bottom of it was the cursive initials L.B. in red.
 

Daehyun sighed as he sat on the curb right outside of the coffee shop they owned. It was nice and sunny out reminding him of that one day. The day before everything went wrong and his world turned upside down.

The sun beamed down brightly at him and he smiled sadly up at the sky. “I wish I was as bright as you right now..” his smile faded and he frowned, “But I’m not..”
 

Youngjae looked out the window and noticed his friend sitting outside. He frowned upon seeing how gloomy Daehyun was. There was only one reason why and he knew it. He got from behind the cash registration and called out for Zelo to get it and went outside to side beside Daehyun.

“Yah, gwenchana?”

His friend looked up and nodded. “Yeah. Just thinking..”

He hummed in response and followed Daehyun’s gaze.

“What are you doing, sitting out here?” his friend asked, his attention towards Youngjae.

Youngjae shrugged and stared back at him. He gave him a gentle smile. “I got worried about you, that’s all.”

Daehyun chuckled. “I’m fine. You don’t have to worry,” he told him and the boy next to him scoffed. “Yeah right. If you were, you would be inside working right now. Not sit out here looking sad,” he muttered and Daehyun nodded. “Riight.”

Daehyun’s friend sighed and got up and patted him on the back. “Come back in when you’re ready. It’s hard but you’ll get through this,” he said before going back inside and Daehyun smiled, still looking up at the sky with a small smile. “Yeah, I will..”
 

Jimin closed the diary after reading the last entry. He didn't know what to think, not after just finding out about Miyeon’s feelings for him. He was staring at the cover of her diary zoned out and his eyes unfocused.

That was until he heard the front door open downstairs and he jumped up panicking. The diary was still in his hands when he finally noticed it, he shoved it under the pillow and peeked.

She was coming up the stairs.

His eyes widened and he slowly closed the door before looking around for a place to hide. He saw the closet but he remembered in dramas it was a typical area for the hider getting caught so that was crossed off the list. He saw the bed and he thought about it.

“I’ll say about a 60 to 70 percent of getting caught so..” he whispered and when he heard the footsteps of hers nearing, he didn't think twice and went for it.
 

Miyeon sighed as she entered her room and threw her bag on the floor next to the door. She didn't bother to hang it up and just laid down on her bed hugging her stuffed bear. “What a tiring day,” she mumbled and buried her face in the toy.

Jimin held his breath and slowly curled up into a ball to prevent her from seeing him. He silently tsked and mentally noted for him not to do it ever again. It was probably karma doing it's job because of how he had treated Miyeon in the past.

She moved around until she decided to face the wall and that's when she noticed her diary.

It was out of it's place.

Her forehead wrinkled as she thought about it. “I don't remember putting it like this..” she grabbed it and looked at it. Her string was hanging off instead of sitting inside of her last entry.

Jimin bit his lip and silently prayed for her to go so he could escape. Please, please, let me escape this, he thought.

“Huh,” she says and stuffs the string back to it's place before putting it back under her pillow. “Must've had forgotten it or something. Weird..”

Miyeon got up and went to the bathroom to turn on the bath water and soaking her feet for a few seconds before getting undress to take a shower.
 

Jimin sighed when he heard the bathroom door lock click and laid his head fall onto the ground.

“Wah, this is crazy,” he mumbled and rubbed his eyes.
 

After a few seconds of getting her feet soaked, she changed her mind on taking a bath. She didn’t feel like doing it right now and it wasn’t like her head was going to let the scene be deleted.

She went back to her room and sat on her bed, laying down. She thought about what Nara had said and frowned. It upsetted her but she was more angry.
 

“I know you’re aware that he still has feelings for me,” Nara blurted out and stopped Miyeon from her tracks. “And I know you do too, that’s why I’m telling you this so he won’t get swayed by you. Jimin, he may be strong and willing on the outside but really inside he’s sensitive and naive. He’s confused right now and isn’t sure what to do or where to start. So since I’m here, I’m telling you to stop,” she says and lowers her head.
 

She groaned and kicked her feet.

“That Nara..Ugh!” she threw her pillow on the ground, “I can’t stand her!”

At the mention of her name, Jimin raised a brow. He wondered what happened and why she was upset.

Miyeon then sighed and gave in on being angry.

“It’s hard but I don’t want to lose him like I did in the past,” she muttered and the old memories came back to her again.

She shook her head.

“Enough of this. I need to relax,” she told herself and stood back up. She peered over to her diary and picked it up and set it on her dresser.

“What do I do?” she asked herself and stood there for a while before going back to take a bath.
 

Jimin thought about what had just happened but his phone ringed and it was no other than Nara. A smile crept up on his lips and he immediately answered it, forgetting about everything that had just happened.

“Oh, Noona!”

There it was again, desperation.

“Hey, I was just calling to see what you’re doing. Are you busy?” she asked and he crawled his way out from underneath the bed before giving her an answer.

“No. I’m just sitting at home. Why, is something wrong?”

He heard her chuckle and his smile grew wider at the sound of it until when he heard the door open revealing Miyeon.

“N-Noona, I’ll call you back later,” he hung up and gave Miyeon a small smile, “H-Hi..”

Instead of asking him what he was doing, Miyeon’s scream filled up the room and he tried to calm her down but she wouldn’t let him.

“Calm down. I’m not doing anything,” he rolled his eyes and she glared at him.

“You’re in my room, you erted jerk!”

She screamed and he smirked at her. Miyeon had nothing but a mere towel shielding her body.

“I know. Nice view, by the way,” he eyed her and she kicked him on the leg.

“Get out! Now!” she pointed at her door and he tsked at her.

“Way to ruin the moment,” he commented and walked out as she watch him exit.

“Jerkface!”
 

Wasting a small amount of time on an opportunity of escaping before the person sees you is a no go as well as 90 to 100 percent of getting caught.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Wattpad soon! Thanks for reading!

Love you guys and BTS is going to be performing on AMA on November 19 @ 7/8 Central! <3