Trying Hard/Nothing Can Fix It

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Eun stared at Miyeon, she was eating quietly. "Unnie, gwenchana" she asked, feeling a little awkward at the silence.

"Fine," was all she said and resumed her eating. The younest one pouted. "Don't lie to me."

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No."

"Unnie~" she whined.

Miyeon stopped her eating and put down her chopsticks. "If you're going to whine, I'm going to leave."

Defeated, the freshman nodded. "O-Okay.."

Then, the BTS members came.

"Oh! BTS oppas!" Eun beamed and she picked up her tray. "I'm finished. I'll be heading to class, now. See you later," she says and turned to leave, when J-Hope stopped her in time - For Jimin.

"Why go to class when you have time to spend with Jimin, huh?"

J-Hope's comment made her teeth gritted. She never wanted to hear his name, ever.

Suga glanced at her. "What's with the rush?" he asked and Miyeon glared at them. "None of your buisness."

Jungkook scoff. "Geez, noona, are you on your monthly period?"

"Shut up, ."

V snickered. "Oh~Our Kookie," he cooed and the maknae glared at her.

"Meanie!"

"I was never nice."

Jin chuckled. "I'm not sure about that comment of yours," he says and Rap Monster nodded. "Don't forget, you made a friend because of your kindness."

She rolled her eyes, and Eun grinned. "I'm your friend."

Jimin came last and sat beside Miyeon, she sat at the end and they all were sitting across from her. "Hey," he greeted them, including her. They all greeted back, except for her.

"Yah, don't be so rude," he said and pouted, she ignored him and the members, including Eun, watched. Was it working?

"Answer me, I know you can hear me," he says and poked her side. "Don't make me tickle you."

She stood up. "Eun, I'm leaving. See you later," she says and walked away, not forgetting to throw her trash in the bin, before leaving the cafeteria. They all sighed. "It's not working."

Jimin excused himself and left, going after Miyeon. She was not that far away from the cafeteria, only a few feet away. He walked beside her. "Where are you going?"

No answer.

He looked at her, desperate for an answer. "Where are you going?" he repeated the question.

Miyeon did not bother to answer.

Why?

Lets just say, she still has not forgiven him, yet. Second, she knew where he was going. If she answered, "Class, where else?" he would always reply, "I don't know. Where will you go?" And, she would make a face, or roll her eyes at him saying,"I'll never tell you if I were to go somewhere."

He would just smirk, his signature smirk, answering back,"We'll see."

Then, in the end, they both would end up bickering.

"Miyeon," he called, trying to annoy her. It was working. "I'm not going to stop until you answer back."

Again, she knew where he was going.

"Seriously, you're not fun."

That did it.

Miyeon her heels and faced him. "I'm no fun?"

He grinned. "You finally replied back."

The brown/red hair girl glared at him. "Stop with the acting already. I know you're pretending, I'm not stupid," she said and he frowned. "What acting?"

He was pretending again. She hated the fact that he was.

"Stop trying so hard to be yourself. Just go back to the angry you and lash out on me again, okay? I'll be more then happy to accpet that," she said and it was full of sarcasm in her tone. She was mocking him.

"Don't think I'll forgive you, Jimin," she says the last part, it sounded bitter coming out of , even his name.

She walked away.

Jimin sighed as he watched her. How pathetic of him to act, pretending to be the old Jimin, the one who teases, jokes around with her. It was no use. He tried his hardest trying to gain back the promise, but, no..It wasn't that easy..

Especially, her trust...

After all, he had broken the promise..

Nothing can fix it.

At least he tried hard on it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next update will be next week! I have to do more writing. Sorry! ><
Be patient with me, okay? I promise, everything will get even more interesting.
So..Here's a preview of the next upcoming chapters! Hehe.

Preview one:
"So, I'm telling you to keep on trying, never give up."
'Your feelings' and 'Most importantly her'? Did it mean anything?

Preview two:
"Because, I think you're pretty when you have a smile on your face," he whispered into her ear, then leaned back with a smirk on his face.
It was a girl. She had long brown hair and big eyes. She was pretty and cute, too.

I am so happy that BTOB is BACK!! THRILLER IS SUCH AN ADDICTING SONG, TOO! ><
Il Hoon~~~ <3 Also, the fanchant for HISTORY last night!! I am so happy right now!! :33 Oh, and I almost forgot, TEEN TOP'S 2nd WIN ON INKIGAYO, YEAHHH!!! :DD And, omg. VIXX is going!! NOOOO!! I am going to miss them so much!!! >/////< T.T T.T But, I'll wait for them, no matter what. {: <33

And, Please remember to VOTE for this POLL! ^^