Bickering Show (Ft. Jimin and Miyeon)

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Miyeon showed a small smile at the girl. "I hope you'll accept my apology."

Sohyun stared at her. "You're apologizing?"

She nodded. "For everything I've done, especially for taking him away from you..I know it was selfish of me to do such a stupid thing, but...There's something you should know..." she paused, afraid to say it. After all, she has been hiding it all inside of her.

She took a deep breath, ready to say it out, the words that she knew was going to hurt her the most.

"The truth is...Sohyun, he was act---"

The bell cut her off.

Not wanting to hear what was going to come out of , Sohyun sighed and forced a smile. "I have to go, Miyeon-ah. Let's talk next time, alright?" she said and walked over to the bench, grabbing all her stuff before walking out of the studio, leaving Miyeon all alone.

With a heavy heart, she just sighed. "Sure.."

She just stood there, staring out into space. She didn't want to go home, not to be teased. She wasn't in the mood, now.

Miyeon sighed and looked at the clock, it was four now. "Might as well go home," she mumbled, not having any other choice and exited out of the studio.

"Hey, that's not going to happen!" Jimin protested. The members were fortunetelling on his future about Miyeon and him once again. He hated that. It was annoying.

"Whatever. V hyung will just make the wish to complete our wish," the maknae said with a playful smirk and the members laughed. He was right. V could.

"Make the wish, V" J-Hope said and laughed teasingly as Jimin groaned. "Don't, V."

"Hyung, it's my choice, not yours," V singed and Suga grinned. "Make the wish come true, alright? We don't want any mistake," he said more teasingly and

Jimn fumed. "Yah, don't you dare, Taehyung! I'm ser---"

Oof!

"Ah, ," he cursed instead.

The members all gasped.

"Hy-Hyung.."

Miyeon opened her eyes to only see Jimin's face close to hers. Too close. Her eyes widened as her breath had seemed to be stuck in .

We're too close! Too close! she mentally screamed in her head.

He looked at her and they both locked their eyes on each other. Is it just her, or has he stop breathing himself as well?

He then smirked at her. "Well, what a surprise," he said and leaned in. Her eyes enlarged, wider then before and she froze on the spot. What the hell is he doing?!

She could hear his friends surrounding them and she knew well that they were all smirking. It must had been a trait of theirs.

"Idiot," he whispers into her ear and leaned back. She blinked, not being able to process what had just happened. "W-What?"

"Get off of me. You're heavy!" he grunted and she quickly retreated her body back up and began to straighten her uniform as the members just watched in amusement.

Jimin brushed his shirt and pants as s looked at Miyeon. Her face was red in embarrassment.

"She's red as a tomatoe," Suga said and she his her face as they started to laugh.

"Hyung, what'd you do to her?" V asked with a knowing grin and Jimin smirked, looking at her. "Just a little tease for this morning, that's all."

She glared at him, "."

"Noona, you shouldn't be mean to Jimin hyung. He doesn't like mean girls, he likes cute and nice girls," Jungkook said and hid a smirk.

Miyeon scoff. "As if I would want a erted jerk to be my boyfriend," she mutters and J-Hope turned to him. "ert? Did you do something to her?"

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Hyung, don't go into conclusions."

The elder one just shrugs. "Never know if I'm right," he comments and Jin shook his head. "idiots," he muttered and turned to the now, annoyed girl. "Miyeon-sshi, where are going?"

"Home," she glared at Jimin as she answered, "But, I met a stupid jerk on my way."

Jimin scoff. "You were the one who wasn't looking where you were going!" he retorted and Miyeon crossed her arms. "And, where are you going? I'm sure its not home."

He just shrugged, grinning. "Dance studio."

"Dance studio? And, you didn't bother to let me know? Or call?" she asked in disbelief. Was he kidding her?

Jimin scoff, wanting to spit. "I did call you, but no one answered. Oh, wait! I forgot, you were the one who wouldn't give me your number! Why, because you didn't want a jerk like me to have it," he sarcastically said and she laughed in sarcasm in respond. "Oh, ha ha ha, Jimin. Very funny."

He glared at her, "Idiot."

The BTS members watched them both in amusement as they both bickered back and forth non-stop. It was like a reality show to them, except it was real and, it was happening in front of them right now.

How interesting, they all thought at the same time.

"We need popcorn to enjoy this," J-Hope said and the youngest high-fived him.

"They're both going to love each other a lot," Rap Monster said and they all nodded, smirking. "Yep, they both are."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haha. Jimin and Miyeon, the bickering show awaits! xD
I hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter as well! This is going to be my last update for today. I need to focus on my other fanfic (What Love Could Make). So, please be patient!
Until then, my sweets!
I'll be back to update more chappies on Tuesday! Kekeke. :33
Love Jiminie a lot! <33333