Can't Keep Away

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Jimin stared at the ceiling, it was white and clear. He was in his room all by himself, lying on his bed, his back on the matress. Then, he sat up and ruffled his hair. "Aish!"

For some reason, it felt like years waiting. He had been waiting for Miyeon, and it was only twelve.

"Why am I even waiting?" he asked, mumbling to himself and hung his head down. He didn't have a reason to wait for her, did he? But, why was he?

Ignoring the question that was now in his head, he grabbed one of his dark blue bandana, folding it, and tied it around his right wrist. He then grabbed one of his snap-backs on the wall. It was white with the word 'Supreme' written on it in bold and red color.

Grinning, he fixed his hair and looked in the mirror. "Charm of the group, yeah," he said and smirked to himself, agreeing himself.

"Is Miyeon still working at the coffee shop?" J-Hope asks and Jin nodded. "Yeah, she still is. I saw her when I went to get some coffee."

Suga chuckled. "hyung, don't lie. We know you went there to see her," he said and Jin shook his head. "Don't mention me, mention Jimin."

"Right, I forgot," the second eldest grinned.

V shrugged and stretched out his arms, he had his arms closed to his side for too long that it tired out. "Jimin hyung's probably going to be happy."

The maknae smirked. "Right."

"For sure," their leader piped in.

"Whipped," Suga laughed.

"I'm what?" a voice asked, ruining their moment of laughters.

J-Hope chuckled. "Guess not."

"Guess not, what?" Jimin spoke up and sat on the arm of the couch. "You guys are talking about me again, aren't you?" he questioned them.

Jin grinned, as the others too. "You know we always do."

 

Miyeon wiped away the sweat on her forehead with her wrist. "So tiring," she mumbled and pouted to herself. Suddenly, a hand with a handkercheif appeared out of nowhere and in front of her. "Here, use it."

It was no other then Jong Up.

Sometimes, she thinks that Himchan could be right, Jong Up was a Nice guy.

Why?

Because, each time she's tired, he would always tell her to rest and take the job for her, which he won't be payed for. She felt bad, but he insisted. He was just too nice.

"You can go rest. I'll take it from here," he said and smiled his familiar smile, cute and bright.

Miyeon raised a brow. "And, why would I do such a thing?" she asked.

"You're tired," he stated the fact. It was true, but that didn't mean that she was going to go to the back room and rest, letting him do her job and letting her get the credits and pay.

No, this time she was going to refuse.

"I am," she admitted, "But, doesn't mean that I'm going to rest and let you do the job while I get the credit," she crossed her arms. "Now, leave me alone."

"It's fine. I can do it. I'm just helping out," he replied back with a smile still on his face. "You're tired anyways," he indicated.

MIyeon glared at him. "You know what?"

"What?"

"Sometimes, I agree with Himchan."

"With what?"

She frowned. "That you're too nice."

He chuckled. "I guess that's how I am," he responded and she scoff. "Himchan was right, you are too nice."

Jong Up just chuckled.

 

Jimin rolled his eyes at his friends, they were laughing again, which means they were teasing him again - like always.

It to be the most teased by your friends. To him, it is.

"Shut up!" he shouted, they laughed more, high-fiving each other.

Jungkook wiped a tear away from his eye. "Jimin hyung, you're funny," he said and laughed again, he couldn't control in his laughter anymore.

"s," he muttered.

Suga stopped laughing and stared at the boy, stiffling his laughter. "yah, why so angry?" he asked and J-Hope grinned. "We got him real angry, huh?"

V his lips, before answering, "Yep, we did."

He stood up and headed towards the door. "I'm leaving."

Jin looked. "Why?"

"Because, you're all a bunch of idiots," he answered, not looking back.

Rap Monster stopped his laughing and raised a brow at . "Really, I thought you were the idiot?" he says and that caused the others to burst into laughter again. "To Miyeon, you are."

The young boy glared at his friends, rolling his eyes at them. "Dumb asses," he muttered and walked out.

"Customer!" Himchan hollared over to Miyeon, who grinned. "Got it!"

Eunhae smiled at her. "Unnie, do you want me to take for you?" she asked and Miyeon shook her head. "No, it's fine," she smiled, taking the note pad with her. "I'll just give you the order, okay?"

The younger girl nodded. "Alrighty."

Miyeon left the cashier and went to the table.

Jimin.

"What are you doing here, again?" she asked, demanding an answer from him. Her hands were on her hips and her eyes were glaring down at him.

He shrugs. "I don't know," he said, plainly, and she crossed her arms. "Then, leave."

"I'm here because I have no where to go, okay?"

"Why, here? What about your friends?"

"They are a bunch of retards."

She grinned. "let me guess...More teasings?"

He sighed. "Yeah.."

She then made a face. "Then, go home. I don't have time to sit and chat with you," she said and was about to turn around to walk away when he spoke up again. "I don't want to be home alone."

She turned back to him. "Then, go back to your friends," she said and he shook his head. "I don't want to be teased."

The girl frowned. "Then?"

He looked up at her. "You won't regret asking, right?" he asked.

He looked serious, she wasn't sure.

"Tch. I won't," she replied confidently.

"I can't keep away from you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sigh. This chapter is horrible! ><
I hope you guys like it though. Kkk. <3
One more chapter then I am finish for the day. ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Also, for the next chapter. Please do not be mad at me!
I just had to. It has something to do about the past and other chapters! ><
I know they both had just fixed their problems, but it's for the sake of the upcoming chapters!
Sorry!
But, I doubt you guys won't be mad..Right..?
Be happy, exciting things are coming. *Evil laugh*