A Slap

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

"Ugh! That crazy ert!" she screamed into the pillow. "I'm going to die from going crazy!"

Just then a knock on the door was heard.

She whipped her head up and turned to glare at the door. "What the hell do you want, Jimin?" she asked, annoyed.

"Am I really driving you crazy?" he asked and she scoff. "Shut up, ert. Go away!" she shouted and threw a pillow at the door.

She could hear him laughing.

Angrily, she got up and walked to the door. She opened it and scowled at the person in front of her. "What do you want, you bastard?"

He grinned. "Nothing. I just wanted to welcome you," he said and she stared at him. "Seriously?"

He nodded. "Yeah. Welcome," he smiled.

His smile. His eye-smile.

Miyeon blinked. Her heart skipped a beat. What the hell did he just do? Did he just smile?

"Whatever, . Get lost," she snapped and slammed the door in his face.

She went back and plopped down on the bed, sighing. "Stupid idiot."

It was a Sunday. Miyeon woke up. She got up from bed and went straight to the bathroom to wash up. After washing up, she went downstairs and into the kitchen - To only see Jimin.

He was sitting at the table talking on the phone. He looked up and saw her. "Call you back later."
he hung up and stared at Miyeon. "Ready?"

She raised a brow. "For what?"

"Breakfast."

"And, that is?"

He rolled his eyes, irritated by her questions and sighed. "Just put your shoes on," he said, standing up from his seat and exited out of the kitchen.

She followed him to the door. He was putting on his own shoes. He then opened the door while she just stared at him.

He looked back at her, his expression show that he was annoyed by her stupidity. Jimin then picked up her shoes and threw it at her feet. "Hurry before we're late," those were the only words he said before stepping outside.

Miyeon scoffed at his change of attitude. "Jerk."

They both walked down the street.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked him.

He shrugged. "Cafe."

She raised a brow. "Why?"

"Breakfast, what else?"

She rolled her eyes. "Right.."

He stopped walking. "One more thing," he said and turned to face her. She just blinked at him in respond.

"Don't tell anyone that we're living together."

With that, he continued on walking, leaving her behind.

"He's late," Rap Monster said as he checked his watch for the sixth time now.

"Yeah. A minute late," V mumbled and the other laughed.

"I wonder how they're both living now," Suga suddenly wondered out loud.

"Probably like hell," J-Hope commented and they laughed only.

"Shh!" Jin, the eldest shushed them.

"Jimin hyung's coming," the maknae hissed and they stopped their laughings and teasings at once.

Jimin walked over to their table and Miyeon, with hesitation, followed him from behind.

The rest of them looked up and smirked. Every one of them.

Miyeon mentally rolled her eyes. Now, I get how he got that signature smirk of his.

"Hey," Jimin said and sat down beside Rap Monster, who just grinned.

"So, who is the pretty lady you brought with you today?" Suga asked, looking up at Miyeon with a smirk.

She bowed. "My name is Yoo Miyeon," she introduced and they all nodded in acknowledging her.

"She has manners," J-Hope said, nodding in liking.

"Where did you find her, Jimin?" Jin asked and Jimin shrugged. "My parents. Her parents," he replied plainly and she scoff. "Shut up, bastard."

Jimin glared at her and she glared back at him in return. "It may be my parents decision, but it was never mine," she said and he scoff. "I never said it was you. Or are you admitting it?" he asked.

"Yah, you ert!"

"You two are amusing. And, since when did you become a ert?" Rap Monster asked Jimin, who just rolled his eyes.

V turned to Jimin with a smirk. "Feisty one. I like it," he said and his lips.

"Take her if you want. She is annoying anyway," he said and V chuckled. "Dude, are you sure you are not going to regret it?"

Jimin shook his head. "No. Never."

Miyeon's eyes widened.

Did she hear him right? He's just going to throw her away as if she was some kind of trash? Who in the world do he think he is to throw her away like that?

Her boyfriend? And, most importantly how could he even think of throwing her away after both of their parents had trusted him to take a good care of her?

"You're serious?" Suga asked as he tried to get a confirmation from him again to make sure.

Jimin nodded. "Yeah. Take her away."

And, that did it.

She slapped him.

The members eyes widened in shock. Some were even surprise.

"H-Hyung.." the youngest murmured.

Jimin scoffed in disbelief.

Did he just got slap by a girl?

"I came here with you to eat. Not throw me away like trash to your damn friends as if you own me," she hissed, getting pissed off. She wasn't sure why, but she just is. Was it because of his change of attitude? Or was it because he was deciding to throw her away?

He fumed and shot up from his seat. "What the hell did I do?" he literally shouted her.

Tears were starting to form as she stared at him. "You're really a jerk. No wonder I hate you," she said and left him scoffing.

His friends stared at him, still surprise and shock by the sudden actions that they had just witnessed.

No one had ever slapped Jimin before. Never.

-------------​-------------​-------------​-------------​-------------​-------------​-------------​-------------​-------------
EXO's- Growl is so addicting. Lol.
I'm glad they're back after a year of waiting.
y~~~ :3