Cold

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

It was another day of school and Miyeon had already got dressed up. Running down the stairs, Jimin was already sitting on the couch in the living room, waiting for her.

"Try to walk with her to school and talk to her, if you can."

Suga had given him that advice just yesterday night when he, himself was just about to head home.

This better work, he thought in annoyance and crossed his arms.

Then, Miyeon got downstairs, he stared at her.

She did, too.

"Hey," he said and forced a smile. She didn't bother to smile in return or nod, not even a word, but silence and put on her shoes.

Jimin stood up and walked over to her bending figure, he opened the door and walked out firstm waiting for her.

She stepped out and he locked the door, she was heading to school first and he had to run after her, not bothering to check if the door was actually lock or not.

"Wait for me!" he shouted after her, but she didn't.

Panting heavily, he ran faster and caught up to her. They both were side-by-side now. "Let's...Walk together," he said and grinned, but she didn't reply back, but kept her pace. He took it as a no.

Miyeon felt uncomfortable by him walking with her.

It had almost been a week since they both hadn't been walking to school together. Each day of another day of school, she would wake up an hour early to get ready and leave first before him. She would walk to school alone without him, it would be quiet as well. It felt weird walking alone without him for the last few days, but she was getting use to it, until now.

It felt right, but at the same time, awkward. It was as if they both had become strangers to each other.

She silently fiddled with her left hand that she had it clutched onto her bag strap and bit the inside of her cheek. She was nervous, of course.

Jimin turned to look at her and he noticed her hand, she was fiddling around with her thumb and pointing finger, he silently chuckled. Nervous, eh?

"Why are you nervous? There's nothing to be nervous about," he said and that snapped her out of her thoughts. "Or, are you nervous because of me?"

She turned to look at him with a cold glare, he was smirking at her. "You're playing with your fingers," he pointed out the obvious and her cheeks pinked and looked away. He laughed only.

She was nervous, he knew.

The school wasn't open by the time they both got there. It was only seven and she cursed silently to herself for waking up so early in the morning just to avoid him, but turned out to just be stuck with him in the end.

"Guess we'll both be stuck here for a few minutes or so," he said, breaking the silence, and she mentally groaned.

Of course, she knows that.

Tired of standing, she decided to sit on the steps of the cold. cement stairs. She had been standing for almost an hour, playing with her nails.

She sighed, her head hung low. Stupid engineers not knowing when to open the school building, she thought and sat there in silence.

He frowned.

For the last hour, she hadn't spoken a word, to him. He was losing his hopes and he felt defeated. But, he was not planning to give up just now, not anytime soon.

"Can you at least talk to me?" he asked, sitting on the same step beside her.

Miyeon just stared at her lap, her eyes were wary and she felt tired. It was probably due to the one-hour standing event.

He frowned deeper and shifted closer to her. "Miyeon-ah," he called, melting her at the minute. "Talk to me, please?" he begged, but she didn't want to. Not after what he had done.

Goosebumps began to forme on her arms when she felt the cold air blowing against her, she rubbed her arms, trying to keep herself warm. Stupid morning weather, she cursed and rolled her eyes.

He watched her carefully.

She was cold, but didn't bother to say a word to him about it. He hated that. He hated when she kept the truth away from him. But before he could say a word about it, she stood up and headed towards the school's front door.

Stupid girl, he thought and stood up, going after her.

He pulled her by the hand and she turned to look at him, her cold, dark looking eyes glared holes into his head. "Let go," she spoke finally, but only when he was making skin contact.

Jimin scoffed at her and pulled her towards him, making her collide into his chest. "You're cold, and yet you didn't bother to say a word."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehe. How's the chapter? {:
Any Jimin feels?

BTS had their goodbye stage. I'm sad.
I am going to miss them so much!!
And, their video letter. Omg. *Sniff sniff*
>//////<
BTS A.R.M.Y always~ <3