His Source and Who

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

"Mi-Miyeon?" One of the guys spoke. He had blonde hair with a mixture of pink and orange streaks in front of his hair and he was actually quite good looking, even the others.

Taken aback from his sudden outburst, she took a step back.

How in the world did he know her name? Never once had she told her name to anyone - Especially to a stranger like him.

"I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong person," she lied and the boy looked disappointed. "Oh, I'm sorry.."

She forced a smile. "It's fine. But, would you guys like to get something to eat?" She asked, trying to be respectful.

Another boy smirked at her and he was another blondie with purple streaks all over on the top layer of his hair. "No thanks, pretty miss. We're just here to hang out," he said and she nodded. Right, just like BTS and that jerk.

"Uh,..Alright then, if you guys need anything just say so," she said and turned to walk away.

"Hyung, I'm positive that was her," she heard one of them speak. He sounded like he could whine a lot too. Then one of them sighed, "If she say it's not her, it's not her," the guy with purple spoke with irritation.

"But, Chun Hee hyung~~~," the boy who whined from earlier whined once more, and she sworn she had heard that name before.

 

Meanwhile, the BTS members were at their hang out; the only place to chill around and kill time. But today, there was absolutely nothing to do, like always. "So, guys..How's life..?" Their group leader asked out of boredom and the rest of them shrugged only, staring at the ceiling.

"Who knows..You tell us," J-Hope mutters and shut his eyes closed, relaxing and Suga grinned, "Bored?"

V nodded. "Yep..Forever bored with nothing to do in our lives," he grumbled and the maknae sighed as well. "Except for Jimin hyung, that is.." he says and Jin chuckled, "Yeah.."

Rap Monster sat up and pushed up his glasses. "I wonder how he's doing. He has been acting weird lately," he mumbled.

He was right. For the last eighteen hours when Jimin was them, he noticed that Jimin seemed to be more devastated then ever, add a little bit of happiness in there as well too.

Suga then sat up as well,"Huh, you are right," he laughed, "He did seem a little down and up too."

"Yeah, I noticed that too," J-Hope said and the two maknaes grinned, knowing. "Probably because of Miyeon," V indicated since to him, Jimin seemed more happy with her and J-Hope scoffed, "Yah, Taehyhung don't forget about Nara."

At the thought of her, they all groaned.

"Hyung, did you really have to?" Jungkook muttered, complaining and J-Hope nodded his head, "Yes I did."

Suga and V rolled their eyes. "Uh-Huh."

Jin then sat up and shrugged. "Don't argue guys. You never know if she's his source of happiness," he pointed out and Rap Monster nodded, adding, "Or his source of depression."

Suga nodded his head. "Nah. I'm on Miyeon's side. She's probably his source of happiness," he says and V nodded in agreement. "I call Miyeon's side as well."

J-Hope mentally rolled his eyes. "Guys, remember they're both angry with each other?"

Again, he reminded them.

"Hoseok hyung, stop with your reminders. We get it," the youngest groaned and ruffled his hair, "And Noona was mad at Jimin hyung, not they," he muttered.

"Besides, Nara can be his source of happiness after all that he's gone through, y'know. Him and Miyeon arguing.." Jin explained and J-Hope raised a brow at the elder. "Hyung, did you forget? Nara left him too. Which means eith-"

"Either of the two is his source of depression," the rest of the other members finished his sentence for him, annoyed by his reminders.

J-Hope shook his head, "Not quite," he said and Suga glared at him, "What's there to it?"

He shrugged only. "Or one of them is responsible for both his happiness and depression," he says and that got them thinking.

He could probably be right.

But who?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another update fr you guys! I hope you all like it! Kek. :3 <3

I tried to keep the next appearances a secret but couldn't..
I'm sure you all know who they are already..Right..?? o.O