New Worker

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Two days had passed since the incident. As time passed by, they both would avoid each other or try to be occupied by something - Not.

Miyeon finished fixing her hair and stared at her own reflection, her eyes were red. For the last few days, she hasn't been sleeping well. She had spent her days staying awake and a lot of things had been on her mind a lot lately, too.

"Just what's wrong with me lately?" she asked herself and pouted. Had she gone crazy? Sighing, she walked over to her bed where she had placed her guitar case with her guitar inside it too. "It's going to be only you and me today again...I guess.." she said, talking to her guitar herself.

She picked up her guitar and headed out the door and down the stairs. She put on her shoes, then he came down.

Avoiding him, she quickly put on her shoes and grabbed her case, opening the door and walked out before he could even speak to her.

He just sighed and stared at the ground, feeling even more guilty.

 

The BTS members looked at him, even Eun was there with them. She was somehow a part of them now. Eversince she and Miyeob became friends, she began hanging out with them. She still do hang out with her school friends, but only at school and when they plan to only. As others would say, if you hang with different people, you change. But, in her condition, she hasn't. changed one bit towards her school friends - She was the faithful type of person.

Since then, she had gotten closer to the members too.

"Have you tried talking to her?" SUga asked, raising a brow.

"No.." he mumbled the answer out, "She's been avoiding me, how could I?"

The two maknaes snickered and shook their head. "Hyung, you're hopeless."

J-Hope grinned at the two. He was the one with the 'Hopes'. "I'm the member with hope," he says and Jimin rolled his eyes. "Of course, you are. Mind giving me some of your magic Hopes, then?" He sarcastically asked and they just snickered.

Eun pouted, her eyes sad. "Oppa, can't you try and talk to her, at least?" she asked, pleading and he shrugged. "I'll try."

"Don't try," Rap Monster spoke up, leaning against the couch. "Do it, Idiot."

He scoff. "As if she would give me a chance," he mutters and Jin nodded. "Nam Joon's right, just do it."

Jimn's face turned into a sour look. "If I get slap from her for the third time, you guys are going to take responsibility," he hissed and the six of them grinned (Eun, not him). "We'll see."

Miyeon sat her guitar on the ground, beside the couch in the back room. "I'll play, when I'm on break," she mumbled and sighed.

Jong Up and the rest of the others then entered the room and stared at her. "Oh, Noona, what's that case for?" Zelo asked.

"My guitar," she smiled a little.

Eunhae gasped. "Really?"

She nodded. "Hm, why?"

"You don't mind playing for us, do you?" Youngjae asked, grinning and she made a face. "Yes, I do."

His cousin pouted. "Why?"

"Because, I don't want to."

Himchan sneered. "Are you saying you don't know how to play it?" he purposely asked and she scoffed. "yah, don't judge me. Of course, I do," she says and glared at him.

He just shrugged. "Sure."

Yong Guk chuckled and pat his partner on the shoulder. "Don't treat her like that, if you don't want to be ripped apart."

"I agree," Daehyun said, raising his hand and Miyeon pouted. "Hey, I thought you both were on my side," she mumbled and the both of them laughed, shaking their heads. Rolling her eyes, she turned to Jong Up. "Don't tell me, you're on their side."

He blinked, staring at her. "No. I'm on no one's side."

"Thought so, too," she muttered.

Youngjae grinned and wrapped an arm around his cousin's shoulder. "Well, we better open our shop and start working," he says and yong Guk nodded. "We should, lets go," he headed out the door, dragging Zelo with him. "Noona, play for me when you can!"

When the rest of them were in their working positions, Daehyun flipped the sign over to the side that had the word, 'Open' on it, facing the outside of the shop as the other side (With the word 'Close') faced the inside of the shop. "There now, people will know that we're open," he says and grinned to himself, then turned to Miyeon, she had a long face on. "You should smile more, there's no frowning in this shop, you know?" It wasn't exactly a question.

She grimaced, "And, why would I smile?" she questioned him, still frowning.

Daehyun chuckled and walked over to the counter, leaning towards her. "Because, I think you're pretty the most when you have a smile on your face," he whispered into her ear, then leaned back with a smirk on his face.

She blushed beet red from his compliment and he ruffled her hair. "You're blushing, how cute," he teased more, making her cheeks burning hot. "You're so fun to tease," he chuckled and Jimin's figure came to her mind, she frowned. "Go away, you ert."

He raised a brow at her. "Just how am I a ert?"

Miyeon glared at him. "Shut up and go work," she mutters under her breath and slapped his hand away. "."

He only chuckled. "Alright, work well," he says before going to his position, which was the bakery side, and Miyeon sighed. "Stupid, don't think of him now," she mumbled and was about to turn to go to the back room when the door shop opened.

"Welcome!" Zelo's voice was heard from behind her and hurried to the door.

It was a girl. She was petite, but with a great body posture. She had long brownish hair and big eyes (Not really). She was pretty and cute, too.

"Annyeonghasaeyo," she bowed.

She was also polite.

Next, the rest of the B.A.P members; including Eunhae came out to greet her. She smiled politely at them. "Kwon Nara-imnida I'm here to look for a job."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, guys! Sorry for the long, long, longgg update! ><
Did I take long? I hope not. :/
(Please, don't hate me)
I promise to update more next week (Every Tuesdays).
Also, meet HELLOVENUS' member Nara! Kkkk.