"If You Do..I'll Be Lonely."

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Miyeon ran up to her room and slammed the door as always whenever she gets really angry and locked it.Tears streamed down her face as she climbed onto her bed and sat at the corner, hugging her knees as she cried.

"I saw him first, Miyeon. I liked him first. I loved him first. You were just some kind of shy girl in the corner, Miyeon."

Those words replayed over and over in her head like a song full of anger.

A shy girl in the corner.

Yes, that was her a long time ago. But, now, she is different. She's ignorant and careless, just like what people had described her as.

The ignorant and careless girl she is, that was her now.

Jimin knocked on the door but no one would open. With an annoyed look, he took out his own house key and unlocked the door. He stepped inside. It was silent. He mentally groaned. "She probably isn't home," he mutters and closed the door behind him.

As he took off his shoes, "Miyeon!" he called up the stairs. At least he was making sure she was. "Are you home?!"

He heard a soft thud as if it was something being thrown at the door from upstairs and he took it as a yes.

Jimin slowly walked up the stairs and to her bedroo door. He knocked. "I am coming in," he said and tried to open the door.

Locked.

He mentally rolled his eyes. "Right. She's always locking the door," he mutters and took out his bedroom key. Let's just say it was his idea and that his parents know nothing about it.

"Go away, Jimin! I'm not in the mood to play around!" she shouted from inside, but it was too late. He had already unlocked the door. The boy opened the door and stepped inside.

"Who says anything about playing around," he said and Miyeon sniffled. "Says the person who likes to joke and tease around with me."

Jimin scoffed. "Whatever," he mumbled and walked over to her.

She moved away from him. "Don't come near me. Go away," she said and hid her face with her hair, not wanting him to see her crying face.

"You're crying."

"Since when did you care?" she asked coldly.

He smirked. "I don't. I'm doing this for the sake of our parents. Remember, I have to take good care of you," he said and went closer to her. "Besides, my friends want me to comfort you."

"Well, I don't need your kindness. I can just lie to both our parents that you've done a great job of taking care of me, okay? And, tell your friends that I don't need your comfort. Now go away before I get even more angry," she said and he shrugged. "I can't."

"I'm serious, Jimin. LEAVE."

"No."

"Leave, Jimin. I want to be alone."

"Just tell me if you're okay or not," he said and she clenched her jaw tightly. "Go.away.now," she said and he scoff. "Can't a friend comfort you?"

There was that word again, it made Miyeon snap.

She pushed him away, hard, and stood up. "I said go away! Why can't you leave me alone for once!" she screamed and he got back to his feet, staring at her shock by her action.

"Go away and stop pretending like you care. You don't.." she had stopped shouting and said it in a soft voice. "Leave me alone.." she sniffled and more tears came tumbling down, one after another.

No one cares for her. No one loves her either, she knows. No one, except both of her parents. She can't even trust no one, except her parents. Whenever she cried, it would always be her parents who would cheer her up and try to comfort her. But, her parents would sometimes be busy and leave her behind. So, when they leave and she cries, she felt lonely. That was probably where the lonliness comes from. She has no one to lean on. No one. She was probably crying because of her lonliness now, or probably the past.

He came closer to her. "Calm down. I'm here fo---"

The boy turned to look at her, a shock expression written all over his face, even hers.

Miyeon stared at him then at her hands, she was shaking in fear. "I....I....."

"Did you just.....Slap me...?"

"I..I..I d-don't know w-what came o-over me..."

Jimin scoffed, anger boiling inside of him. That was his second slap of the day, and slapped by her twice.

"J-J-Jimin, I...."

"Shut it. If you don't want my comfort, it's fine," he said and the way he had said it wasn't nice or teasingly. It was rather cold and uncaring.

"I'm out," he said and was about to walk out when he felt a grip on his hand. It was Miyeon and she was still crying.

"I...I'm sorry...I d-didn't mean t-to..." she said in a whisper weakly and he sighed. "Let go, Miyeon. You said you want to be alone. So, I'm leaving you alone," he said and the tone of his voice was still cold.

Tears streamed down like a river. "Y-You cant..."

"Look, Miyeon, I----

He was cut off when she said something unexpected, which shocked him.

"PLease don't leave....If y-you do...I-I'll be l-lonely.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally! I finished typing! Ugh. Accidently closed my tab and I lost everything I typed.
Good thing I wrote it on paper first. xD
Anyways, I am spazzing on my own about Jimin right now.
Huhu~~~ I love him so much! ><