New Friend

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Miyeon ran back into the school building to grab all of her belongings. After getting her things, she walked down the hall, her face stained with tears and her eyes were puffy and red from all the crying.

"Miyeon Sunbae.."

It was Eun.

She didn't bother to look back. She couldn't face her. After all, she knew that the girl had a crush on Jimin - Who she was living with.

Miyeon just kept on walking until when she felt a grip on her hand. "Look, I don't have the face to face you right now, so please, go away."

She frowned. "Why?"

"You have a crush on him, I know. And, I'm...Living with him..I..I can't.." she said and the little girl let go of her hand. "It's fine, SUnbae.."

She then finally turned to look at her. "You're not..Mad?"

Eun chuckled. "Of course not. Why would I? You did nothing wrong."

She sniffled. "I-I'm sorry.." she apologized and the freshman giggled. "If I knew that Miyeon Sunbae was this nice and friendly, I would've had befriend her a long time ago."

Miyeon frowned. "You must hate me," she mumbled and Eun shook her head. "Ani. Why would I? You did nothing wrong," she says and put on a smile.

"YOu can stop with the act now. I know you hate me," she mumbled and walked past her.

Eun frowned at her slightly. "I don't. If I did, I wouldn't have had ditched class to comfort you," she said and she had a point. If someone hated her, they wouldn't care or bother to comfort her. Like, Sohyun.

Miyeon stopped walking as her mind tried to process everything. She had skipped class to comfort her. Did she really?

"You what?" she turned to face the younger girl.

"I thought you would be lonely," Eun pouted cutely at her and she softened. Of course, she was lonely. Well, for a little while until she came to comfort her.

The older one chuckled at her. Now, she did not have to worry about being alone anymore. She got her, Eun, the freshman.

"That's bad for your grade," she said and the young one shrug. "It is boring being in class for a full hour," she said and Miyeon smiled. She had to agree with that. One thing in common for the both of them.

Eun smiled brightly at her, her eyes sparkling. "Sunbae, do you want to get ice cream? It helps cheer me up whenever I'm sad. It also cools me off," she says hopefully and Miyeon giggled, nodding. "Alrighty, then. Let's go get some ice cream."

After getting their cones, they went to a park.

"Ah~ it's nice," Miyeon said and smiled up at the bright sun.

"It is," EUn whispered, smiling happily. "Is it helping? she asks, turning to Miyeon and the elder one nodded. "Yeah, it is. Thanks."

The freshman her cone. "You're welcome!" she beamed and Miyeon chuckled.

She seemed nice.

When the both of them finished their cones, they both decided to take a walk. It was relaxing, yet, tired at he same time.

"Sunbae, are you feeling okay now?"

She nodded. "Hm. Thanks."

Eun smiled. "But, SUnbae, how does it feel like to live with Jimin Oppa?" she suddenly asked and Miyeon almost choked on her own saliva. "Wh-What?"

The little girl giggled. "How is it, living with Jimin Oppa?"

She eyed the young girl. "Why?"

She shrugged. "I just want to know. You're so lucky you get to live with Jimin Oppa," she pouted.

Miyeon scoff. "Yah. You're suppose to pity me, not envy me," she said and Eun grinned. "Either, I still envy you, SUnbae."

The elder one thought about it before answering,"Fine. But, he's annoying. He jokes a lot, a lot of teasing and, he talks a lot. Oh, and a lot of whining," she told Eun, who just giggled.

"Wah~ I never knew Jimin Oppa was that kind of person," the girl said and she made a face. "Now, you do. ANd, like I said, You would probably hate him if you knew him like I do."

Eun shook her head. "Sunbae, do you really hate Jimin Oppa that much?" she asks and Miyeon nodded. "More than you think. And, don't call me Sunbae, it's weird. Call me Unni instead," she grinned.

"Really? So, we're friends?" she asked happily.

Oh, right. She forgot.

She didnt trust anyone easily.

Miyeon bit her lip, not being able to decide. The girl was and all, but how could she trust her?

"How do I trust you? she asked the girl and she grinned. "You can't, Unni."

She frowned. "Then, how am I going to trust you?"

The girl laughed. "Trust me, Unni. I'm not that kind of a person," she said and the older one pouted. "Fine. I'll trust you."

She cheered. "Yay! I made a new friend!"

Miyeon chuckled at her cuteness, shaking her head.

She made a new friend.

 

Made a new friend today.
Her name is Eun, Kim Eun. She is a really cheerful person and fun to be with...And, good at comforting a stranger, like me.
Now, I won't have to worry about being alone or down anymore. I have someone who can finally cheer me up. But, I can not find myself to trust her. Maybe I will come to trust her..I guess I just need more time to get to know her better, huh?
Anyways, got in a fight with that jerk. I honestly do not know why..I was not the person who spread the rumor, yet, he is blaming me. It hurts, I don't know why..
I guess, this is payback..Right, Jimin..?
I am sorry if I caused you any trouble. I really am.

No, scratch that. I did nothing wrong, so why do I have to apologize? You are the one who has to apologize, Park Jimin! Ugh. I do not even know what I am writing right now.
I will forever hate you.

- Miyeon
130416

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yay for Miyeon! She made a new friend! :D
Well, lets see how it is going with the two lovebirds~~ Huhuhu~~ :33
Hm, I can finally watch V- The Star. YAY!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vvhTCuYCTB8

I can not help but smile while watching this. Lol.
Why do they all have to be so cute? ><

 

On the next update! {:
Im sure I won't be gone long.
Until next time! <33