Dairy?

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Jimin opened the door once he was sure that Miyeon has gone into her room.

"Oh, Cousin!" he forced a smile.

"Oppa!" she shouted cheerfully and threw herself onto him. "My name is Jieun, not cousin. And, I miss you so much!"

He chuckled. "I missed you too."

She pulled back and smiled. "I came to visit. I hope you don't mind," she said and he raised a brow. "Did you tell your parents that you were coming?"

She shook her head. "Ani. If I did, they won't let me," she pouted.

"So...You came here, rebelling..?"

She nodded, but then pouted cutely at him. It reminded him of Miyeon for some reason. "Because I missed you, don't you miss me?" she asked, using her puppy eyes on him. It doesn't work on him.

"Uh...No..?"

She gasped. "Yah!" she hit his arm.

"Geez, lady. You two hit the same," he mumbled and rubbed his arm.

The girl raised a brow. "You two? Who?"

He realized what he had just said and cleared his throat. "N-Nothing. Why don't we....Go eat! Yeah, eat! I am hungry!' he cheered nervously and she giggled. "Okay, Oppa."

He led her into the kitchen and her eyes lit up. "Wah~~This look delicious!" she beamed and Jimin nodded, uncomfortable. "Y-Yeah.."

Her brow furrowed. "But, Oppa, you can not cook?"

Miyeon panicked.

She was listening through the door and had heard his cousin's observation: He doesn't know how to cook.

Don't come up with a dumb excuse, she silently prayed.

"OH..Uh..Th-the food is a-actually Jin hyung's cooking. Yeah! Jin hyung's!" she heard him say and she face-palmed herself.

So, god was on her side - Okay.

"Really? Then, where's Jin Oppa?"

Miyeon just wanted to strangle her. Why does she have to notice every little thing about him?

"He um...Left a while ago..H-he had um..To go somewhere.."

"Oh, where?"

Now, she mentally strangled the girl. She was just way too observant.

"His cousin's house."

"OH, really?"

Miyeon shook her head at his stupidity and climbed on her bed, bringing her bag with her as well. "Stupid idiot, you are."

After eating, they both sat on the couch. She would always ask him questions and he would answer her with only short answers like, yeah or no or yes.
He was annoyed, of course, but didn't show it. She was his cousin after all.

"So, Oppa, how is school?" Ji Eun asked and Jimin shrugged. "Fine."

"Oh...ANything new..?"

"No."

See? Short respond.

"Oh..."

It was quiet again and Jimin was getting sleepy, but he didn't sleep. His cousin is still--- His head dropped to the side, his eyes about to close.
"Oppa, where is the bathroom?" she asked, waking him up, but not all the way, and Jimin sleepily smiled. "Upstairs and straight ahead," he instructed and she smiled. "I'll be right back."

When she left to go upstairs, his eyes closed and he unconsciously fell asleep, forgetting that Miyeon was upstairs as well.

After using the bathroom, she stepped into the hall and smiled. The hall is the same as I remembered, she thought and felt the wall with her fingers until she came across a door.

"But, I have never noticed this door before," she muttered and walked towards it.

Miyeon gasped and crawled out of bed and towards the door---And, tripped on her shoe.
Oof!

"What was that?" she whispered and listened to the door closely. She heard footsteps. Is someone in there? She reached out and grabbed the door knob.

Crap, crap, crap! Miyeon panicked and quickly scurried towards the door.

She locked the door in time.

The knob twist and turned and she froze, not moving or she would know.

"Damn, it's locked," she heard her curse and she stifled a laugh. Then, she heard a ring.

"Hello?"

"Arasso! I'll be there!" Ji Eun shouted through the phone and quickly hung up before her mother could even say a word. She looked back at the door and her eyes narrowed. I swear, I heard someone in there.

"Oppa, I have to go! I'll see you next time!" she shouted, waking him up.

"OH...Okay, see you," he sleepily said and she pouted. "But, Oppa, there's a door upstairs."

His eyes shot open. Door? Miyeon!

He got off the couch and ran towards his cousin, pushing her out the door. "Go home and do not ever come back without your parents permission," he said and slammed the door in her face, and locking it, then ran up the stairs.

He knocked on the door and called her name.

No respond.

He took out his key and unlocked the door. He burst inside, panicking as his eyes widened. "MIyion, are yo---"

He stopped when he saw her peaceful figure sleeping on the bed, that calmed him down a bit. "And, I thought we would be caught," he mumbled and walked over to her, sitting on the edge of the bed.

He looked down and saw that she had her bag with her, along iwth her shoe. he smiled and shook his head. Shhe had brought everything that belonged to her with her.

Jimin then noticed a book with her hand ontop of it, holding a pen. He raised a brow, observing it. What is it?

He quietly removed her hand and slid the book out. He saw a couple of drawings and writing on the page.

A dairy?