Fine/What?

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

They were at their hang out place again and school had ended an hour and a half ago, which meant thay had been lying on the ground the same long hour.

Suga stared up at the ceiling and blinked. "Don't you guys think Jimin seem happy today?" He asked, "I think he did."

Rap Monster laughed. "He probably did something," he said and J-Hope grins, "I bet something happened."

"You mean, something great happened," V corrected him and he shrugged, "I guess so."

The maknae scoffs. "So he finds happiness, huh? What about us?" He asked, annoyed and crossed his arms. Jin chuckled, "You're right. What about us?"

 

Jimin was minding his own buisness, doing nothing, until he felt a tap on his shoulder. It made his heart race.

"Can we...Talk..?" A soft voice spoke.

The voice of the person, he knew who it was. A familiar feeling of sensation feeled his body and mind, even his heart. It hurted.

"I..I've something to say.." she says and he looked up at her, Nara. He could see the pleading look in her eyes, it was visible. Even the desperate look she was giving him.

He forced a nod, his expression blank as he tried to hide his pain, silently praying for it not to be visible fore her to see. "Sure. I'll see you at the rooftop," he said coolly and stood up, leaving the room.

Here she was again, at the studio. She couldn't help, but go there to see Sohyun. her ex-best friend.

Miyeon took a look inside and saw her sitting on the ground panting. A small smile appeared on her face. Today, she had made the decision to rell everything to Sohyun no matter what. Tell her the reason why he had left and everything, anything that she, herself, had been hiding for the last two years.

She pushed the door open and stepped inside. "S-Sohyun-ah..I need to talk to you.."

The girl who was sitting  stared at her, unexpecting her. "For what?" she asked and Miyeo forced a smile, a bitter smile. "Him.."

 

He had both of his hands in his pockets. He was already up at the rooftop of the school, waiting for her to show up. His mind raced, unable to think, except for a question he kept asking himself...What did she want to say?

The door creaked open and he could hear the soft footsteps of hers coming from behind him. "Sorry if I kept you waiting.."

It was Nara, she stood beside him.

"It's okay.." he said and turned to look at her. "So, what did you want to say?" he asked.

She smiled a little at him. "Jimin.."

"What?"

"I'm sorry.."

"For what?" he asked.

"Leaving..Everything..The pain, sorrows, everything I've caused you, the misery..I just want to apologize.." she says and he just stared at her. "I really mean it, Jimin-ah..I really am sorry.."

Although she was apologizing, her words of her apology pained him only. It just seem to him that she was only doing it out of pity, and that was what he hated the most. He didn't need that from her.

Pity.

"It's okay, Noona.." he says and smiled. "I'm fine."

 

"I'm sorry, Sohyun..I really am.." she started off and stared at her. "I know you still hate me, probably forever..But, what he did was for your own good.." her words trailed off. Explaining a situation like this was harder than it seemed.

Sohyun scoffed. "My own good? What good? You call hurt and pain good?" she questioned, furious and Miyeon bit back her words. "no.."

Sohyun glared at her, her hatred growing. "If you're just here to talk about the problem from two years ago, forget it. I don't want to hear any of it, okay? Just leave," she spoke coldly and walked over to the music player to take out the CD.

Miyeon frowned.

This was harder than she had picturerd the conversation to be. She had thought that it was going to be good and smooth, but no, it was worst than it seemed. She hated herself more.

"But, Sohyun, I----"

She turned around, growing more angry and glowered at Miyeon. "I said for you to leave. This conversation is over," she says and stared hard at Miyeon.

"Look, I know you're angry, but at leas---"

"LEAVE, NOW!"

The girl flinched and looked at the angry and furious Sohyun. She frowned at the sight of it and Sohyun was only glaring holes at her. She was stubborn.

"But, I know the reason why he left.." She whispered and turned around, about to walk out when Sohyun spoke again.

"What?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. I took long, didn't I? Sorry. I was having difficulties and  a lot of problems lately.
You know, senior year in high school, and even relationship problems.. Keke.

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. It wasn't all that, but yeah.
I'm trying to like put each chapters with interesting plots and problems and stuff. I don't know how to explain it..Sorry. Lol.