Better Then Being Broken

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Miyeon was up on the rooftop playing her guitar. She was supposed to be in her last class of the day, but she'd rather spend her time with her guitar then learn. She didn't really care at the moment. She was playing one of her favorite song sang by one of her favorite band, ZE:A.

Nae yeopeseo inneun nega sarangseureowo,
Neul areumdawo Um Um….
Maeil useojuneun nega nal tteollige hae,
Nal seollege hae

Oneureun tto mwol halkka? mwol haejumyeon joheulkka?
Neoege mureobolkka? ireon nae maeumeul neon alkka
Yeonghwareul boyeojulkka? yeohaengeul tteonabolkka?
Eodil gamyeon joheulkka? My Beautiful Girl

She stopped playing when her mind suddenly went back in time to the day when she had tried to tell Sohyun the real reason why he had left.

Her eyes leveled with the girl in front of her and said, "I'm sorry, Sohyun..But, I can't..I can't tell you..I'm sorry.."

Her words were mumbled and Sohyun let go of her.

"Fine, don't tell me," she said and brushed past her.

The way she had held onto her shoulders..It seemed as if she was waiting, wanting to know the true reason behind his absences. Even with the way she had let go of her shoulders when she had told her that she still couldn't tell her the reason, she looked disappointed and desperate.

Miyeon sighed and put her guitar away, deep in her thoughts of what she was going to say to Sohyun. She wanted to clear things out with her.

Then, she got it.

 

Jimin was in his seat, looking around for her. To his dismay, she wasn't. A sigh escaped his lips. "Where in the world did you go?" He asked, mutering under his breath.

His thoughts were occupied by yesterday night. He remembered seeing the horror look on her face when she was looking at him with wide eyes.

"Are you okay? You look pale," he says and she nodded, taking a last look behind her before shoving him back inside as he just watched her in confusion. She seemed to be scared of something.

Jimin pursed to the side, thinking hard of what the reason might be when he heard the door of her bedroom banging against the wall. He raised a brow, wondering why she was in such a hurry. He went out to check on her and she had the scared look on again. "Why the scared look?" He muttered, going downstairs and into the living room.

He drew the curtains by the side and took a small peek, perring through the dark night. There, on the sidewalk was a guy standing. Not one guy, but six. The direction they were looking was his house. What the hell, he thought and observed them carefully, especially the person who was standing in the front; far from the others.

Were they the reason why she was scared?

His hands clenched into fists just at the thought of them. There was no way he was going to let Miyeon get hurt. Her parents left her to his care and he was going to do what he was told.

Take care of her.

That meant that he will have to keep a close eye out on her from now on.

 

Miyeon took a deep breath before heading towards Sohyun, who was with her group of friends. She tapped her shoulder and Sohyun turned to look, "What?"

She forced a smile. "I just wanted to say something..But, can we get some privacy..?" She said and a couple of the girls behind Sohyun scoffed.

Sohyun nodded at them. "I'll be with you guys in a bit."

They left, glaring at Miyeon.

She crossed her arms. "Make it quick. I'm busy," she says and Miyeon nodded, biting her bottom lip.

"Well...?"

The girl shut her eyes closed, encouraging herself that she could do it before taking a deep breath once again and looked straight at the girl in front of her who was once her friend. "I-I'm sorry.."

Sohyun rolled her eyes. "I've heard enough of your apologies. Just get to the point, will you," she said with a expression telling her that she didn't care and Miyeon swallowed hard. "What I wanted to say was..I'll tell you the reason..But I can't. I'm not ready..I'm sorry.."

Sohyun sighed and stared at her hard, "Why? What's your reason? Don't tell me you're not ready for that either."

"You're right.." She admitted and Sohyun scoffed, not letting Miyeon to get a chance to talk, "Then there's no reason fro you to tell me anything. Not even your apology," she reasoned with hatred visible in every word she spoke.

Sohyun left and Miyeon only lowered her head. She sighed before walking away as well.

Oof!

"Oww," a familiar, yet annoying voice, spoke with sarcasm, "Isn't it interesting how you're always bumping into me where ever you're going?"

It was Jimin but she didn't bother to answer. Instead, she just got up and dusted her skirt and started walking off again. What's the point of answering when she know who the voice belonged to?

"Hey, don't just ignore me!" He called out after her, "Yah!"

When he got close to her he noticed that her head was hung low and he frowned.

"Are you..Okay..?" He asked, worried.

He heard a sniffle.

"I'm fine."

Her voice was tiny and he could hear that there was something bothering her.

Jimin clicked his tongue, "You're horrible at lying," he says and crossed his arms, "Tell me, what's wrong?"

He could hear her sigh before answering, "I'm fine, okay? I just want to be alone."

The way she replied he could tell that she was slightly irritated and angry.

He raised a brow at her. "Really? Then why aren't you looking at me?" He questioned and she clenched her jaw tight. "Seriously, Jimin. Go away."

Her cold tone was back.

"Why?"

"Because I want you to. I want to be alone."

"Why?" He asked, and every time he did, he knew that he was making her even more upset and angry.

"You're really making me mad," she said and he smirked, "That's good, right? Better then being broken," he said and the way he did was so casual and normal that she was even sure if it was an insult or as a matter of fact.

She looked up a him, glaring. "Fine, you want the truth? I'm not fine, okay? Why do you all have to make it so hard on me? Can't all of you accept the fact that I'm also having a hard time too?" She said and harshly wiped away her flooding tears.

At the sight of her tears, and her crying face, his heart stopped at that moment. His heart clenched tightly inside of him and he could feel the anger in him boiling but he didn't know why.

What's wrong with you, Jimin, he asked himself silently as he stared at her tear stained face.

He was trying to keep his cool.

Clearing his throat, he said, "You do realize that you were just shouting, right?" as he was trying to point out the obvious even though he was nervous.

And he was right, she had been shouting.

"Whatever, jerk," she says finally and walked away.

Jimin chuckled at her retreating figure. "Where are you going?" He shouted but she didn't bother to give him an answer.

 

And as she walked.

He watched her.

Both their minds on the same thought..

Anger, it probably was better then being broken.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guy! I hope you guys will like this chapter!
I was supposed to put this one up yesterday but I got tired and went to sleep, even though I was half way done.

And my feels for Jimin is killing me.
Ugh, why Jimin! WHY!!! >//////<

Listening to 'House of Cards', the full length edition one and Jimin's voice is soooo freaken y.. T.T
WHY IS HE DOING THIS TO ME?!!
My heart can't take it. x_x

 

 

 

And to all my new subbies, thank you so much! I love you guys! (: